Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN (15492 Views)

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / U.S. Dollar Inflation Badly Affecting Nigerians: Jack Dorsey / APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by israelmao(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
The major cause of rising in food prices in Nigeria is insecurity,Fulani herdmen have scared farmers away from their farms,Nigeria has never had it this bad.

1 Like

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by ComeToJesus: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
If the APC candidate for the presidency has any modicum of idea on how to bail Nigeria from APC's misgovernance, why can't he share some of it with the President?

After all, he is the leader of the party.

You cannot give what you don't have. APC is completely bereft of ideas on governance.

They just need power to share what is left of Nigeria.

Please don't give the rogues any chance.

They are evil.

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Spain007(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
SLAP44:
The only people that are enjoying Nigeria are those zombies who voted buharri in 2019 despite all the warnings.

They are now buying fuel for 40 naira and buying USD for 198 naira.

In fact, go to the nearest filling station and tell them you voted for APC and see them give you free fuel.

If you like, vote for PDP and APC again, na you go suffer pass. Tankio

Tankio to you too...
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by cybernaut(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
UN the original course of our problem indirectly. So stop putting it on our leader because you give me script to play because they are puppets
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Bigchristo: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/weakening-naira-rising-food-prices-affecting-nigerians-un/
Let them keep voting brainless leaders who want to embezzle money, they think we are the only one who will suffer it? Some idiots supporting Tinubu to come continue Buhari legacy don’t know what they are doing, on a long run Sakpa knows no tribe or religion it will dealt with everyone continue being stupid
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by DaveHarry(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
iwaeda:

Talking as if they are not happy seeing Nigeria in her current state. Useless disunited nations
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by bdon123(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Oya bed wetter urchins say something contrary like UN is stupid n ur agbado master will stop dem frm coming to Lagos lol
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by tarantino1: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agbado urchins and zombie economists say a weakening naira is great for our economy
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
They wont proffer solutions for it only shout about it , our food matter don enter UN, useless nations.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Mccullum: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
I'll vote for Tinubu because he's different with Buhari, hence I'll vote APC because of my trust in Jagaban.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by RichAbujaGuy: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
It's global, next.
Some say Bill Gates is buying up farmland around the world. We already know he has designs on reducing the world's population.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by TristanX: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
SLAP44:
The only people that are enjoying Nigeria are those zombies who voted buharri in 2019 despite all the warnings.

They are now buying fuel for 40 naira and buying USD for 198 naira.

In fact, go to the nearest filling station and tell them you voted for APC and see them give you free fuel.

If you like, vote for PDP and APC again, na you go suffer pass. Tankio

I wish foolish APC urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo and BATified2023 will have sense one day
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by BATified2023: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
TristanX:

I wish foolish APC urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo and BATified2023 will have sense one day
your stupidity killed your father no doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by davidl7: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
It does nt make any difference since the people bearing the brunt want the same government to continue because of tribal sentiments.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by TristanX: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
BATified2023:

My stupidity killed my bastaard father no doubt

E pain am... Lol

Cry me a river!

1 Share

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Shikini: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sad
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Ten06(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
One of my new year resolutions is to stop commenting on issues on Nairaland.
Because, anytime one present his view on issue or post advice, some of those ones who were doing aristo or attending parties when their mates were in class taking lectures will start insulting.
Being that they don't have the intellectual capacity for discourse they will immediately start posting insult here and there.
By next year I will only be reading post and waka pass

3 Likes

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by CartelKenneth: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Useless APC
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by NLPoliceWoman: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
TristanX:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by IfnobeGod20: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
ComeToJesus:
If the APC candidate for the presidency has any modicum of idea on how to bail Nigeria from APC's misgovernance, why can't he share some of it with the President?

After all, he is the leader of the party.

You cannot give what you don't have. APC is completely bereft of ideas on governance.

They just need power to share what is left of Nigeria.

Please don't give the rogues any chance.

They are evil.
The only idea we heard him saying was during COVID-19 pandemic when he told Mr. President to print more money.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/coronavirus-print-more-naira-notes-tinubu-tells-fg/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiJqaTt85z8AhU4i_0HHZ8CBqMQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2jaE_dLQl2tjDMqVKmYUhPAnd some people will tell us Tinubu has idea. Our body we tell us if he eventually wins. My own is that I am already packing my luggage straight out of this country by next year no matter what, whoever wins, I am going.

1 Like

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by IfnobeGod20: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
TristanX:

And you think those ones will have sense? Some of them are just after their bellies, some my tribal man, some I go die for this party. A man that says, common sense is not always common, he sees those set of people before saying that.
The only advice Tinubu publicly gave federal government was the government to print more naira during COVID-19 pandemic and someone would tell me, he's the best after bread and butter.
May God save his people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by mipeesoft(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
May ogun kil whoever is going to vote for the continuity of this hardship in Nigeria Amen
iwaeda:

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
NAIRA IS BOUNCING BACK STOP NEGATIVECSPECULATION MR UN. NAIJA PPL ARE DOING THEMSWLVES STEAKING OIL AND HOARDING CURRENCY THT IS MEANT TO CIRCULATE. ABOVE ALL naija youths DOING more of fraud/YAHOO InSTEAD of intelligent tech farming for more food. angry

1 Like

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Dukeofotukpo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
O
Killerbag36:
UN lock up matter after Tinubu killed our youth in lekki toll gate dat he also built nd collect money from motorists
Same youth still de campaign for him so suffer no de tire us if na ideal country Tinubu suppose de jail by now
Bt wat do I know aside the TOWN HALL MEETING DIFFERENT FROM grin grin
Tinubu na army abi police ?
How did he kill your youths?
Why not go prove your case in the law court
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Killerbag36: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:
O
Tinubu na army abi police ?
How did he kill your youths?
Why not go prove your case in the law court

You sef knows the truth na cus u de eat from the money bag no worry God they watch all of u people killing innocent soul

Tinubu its a failure and a drug lord he should go settle with US court on his koko case tongue
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Emedu(m): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2022
The cause of the problem is clearly stated in the write-up. But very understanding it.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Dukeofotukpo(m): 5:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Killerbag36:

You sef knows the truth na cus u de eat from the money bag no worry God they watch all of u people killing innocent soul

Tinubu its a failure and a drug lord he should go settle with US court on his koko case tongue

I’m apolitical hope you knows what that means!
Ion give a fvck bout your politics n shits
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Edithfavour: 5:43am On Jun 07, 2023
We may need to develop order local grains in oder to pay less attention to importation of known grains. Pay less attention to white collar job and make use of the empty lands that charatise our high ways in Nigeria. Edith Favour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has No Other Option But To Borrow, Says Adeosun / Zulum: Buhari, Governors, Party Leaders Will Determin APC Presidential Candidate / Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.