Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,616 members, 7,861,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery (1863 Views)

How God Can Turn Your Misery Into Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
MrPresident1:

Trend in Religion section? Nahh. Nothing trends here. This forum and especially this religion section is dead. We just trying to make anyone who stumbles here to see who is behind their misery. The people that give orders to Buhari that he must follow including all the satanic policies, including this present cashless policy trouble all over the nation. The Bible says:

Revelation 17:15 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whôre sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

You can see how the Bible interprets 'waters' - it is nations and peoples, and the whôre sits and reigns over them all

Revelation 17:18 KJV
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The whôre reigns over the kings of the earth who now reign over their own people. So anything the whôre wants the rulers to do, they must do it otherwise she will replace them. God has given them all into her hands until her time is fulfilled when she must be judged

Revelation 17:16 KJV
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The whôre is behind all Nigeria's misery
I have learnt not to read the nonsense you write but if you summarize, maybe I would read
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
tctrills:
I have learnt not to read the nonsense you write but if you summarize, maybe I would read

iti you have dyslexia
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
MrPresident1:

iti you have dyslexia
looool. Oga I am the only one on your thread so don't abuse me so I don't leave.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
tctrills:
looool. Oga I am the only one on your thread so don't abuse me so I don't leave.

cheesy cheesy dyslexia na abuse? Nor be you use your mouth talk say you nor fit read [say you get short attention span?] grin grin
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
MrPresident1:

cheesy cheesy dyslexia na abuse? Nor be you use your mouth talk say you nor fit read [say you get short attention span?] grin grin
Oga I would leave your thead oh.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
tctrills:

Oga I would leave your thead oh.

Stubborn boy iti grin
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
MrPresident1:

Stubborn boy iti grin
Fake man
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 9:17am On Feb 05, 2023
tctrills:

Fake man

iti, you're not adding any intellectual value to the thread. But bantering with you enables the tread to remain in the FP of religion section, and increases exposure and readership, so you're useful in that sense grin
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2023
MrPresident1:

iti, you're not adding any intellectual value to the thread. But bantering with you enables the tread to remain in the FP of religion section, and increases exposure and readership, so you're useful in that sense grin

Lool I know you are enjoying exposure that you could not get without me. You are welcome.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2023
tctrills:

Lool I know you are enjoying exposure that you could not get without me. You are welcome.

iti, now you know the whôre that is charge of all our troubles.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2023
MrPresident1:

iti, now you know the whôre that is charge of all our troubles.
Lol unlike you, I have no troubles. The thing is this, you are trying too hard to make yourself important but you are mediocre. You have no influence. And it's both sad and funny watching you try. You can never make it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
tctrills:

Lol unlike you, I have no troubles. The thing is this, you are trying too hard to make yourself important but you are mediocre. You have no influence. And it's both sad and funny watching you try. You can never make it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

itibolibo, once in a blue moon you do have moments of extreme perspicacity! There is no single lie in what you have said. I do accept that I am mediocre, living a mediocre life, and of no influence whatsoever. But this is actually for the present time.

I am tired of my mediocre existence, this is why I want Christ to come and the kingdom of God established right here on earth. This is the promise of God to me, that I will reign with Christ.

When Christ who is my life appears, I shall throw away the yoke of a mediocre existence. I will appear with Christ in glooorrrry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Colossians 3:4 KJV
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

So, iti, since you have no troubles, no tribulations, which means you are part of the people presently enjoying this upside down world, then you surely are among the first that shall become last grin grin. People like you who have no troubles at the present, who are in the front, will go to the back, you will become last when Christ is revealed

Matthew 19:30 KJV
[30] But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by tctrills: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
MrPresident1:

itibolibo, once in a blue moon you do have moments of extreme perspicacity! There is no single lie in what you have said. I do accept that I am mediocre, living a mediocre life, and of no influence whatsoever. But this is actually for the present time.

I am tired of my mediocre existence, this is why I want Christ to come and the kingdom of God established right here on earth. This is the promise of God to me, that I will reign with Christ.

When Christ who is my life appears, I shall throw away the yoke of a mediocre existence. I will appear with Christ in glooorrrry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Colossians 3:4 KJV
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

So, iti, since you have no troubles, no tribulations, which means you are part of the people presently enjoying this upside down world, then you surely are among the first that shall become last grin grin. People like you who have no troubles at the present, who are in the front, will go to the back, you will become last when Christ is revealed

Matthew 19:30 KJV
[30] But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

This is too long for me to read
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
tctrills:

This is too long for me to read

Whether it is too long for you o, or it is too short for you, just bear this in mind in whatever you do, that, the captives of the mighty will be delivered. The LORD will act in the behalf of the dearly beloved of his soul, and everyone that has oppressed the LORD'S beloved in anyway will pay a very huge price for their evil and wickedness.

Jeremiah 12:7 KJV
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Isaiah 49:25-26 KJV
But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. [26] And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

The first shall become last and the last shall become first
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
tctrills

iti, you gassed out? Ah dinor see you again grin grin
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2023
tctrills
I thought my boy iti was for the long haul, boy gassed out before time, smh, nwoke instant noodles, indomie boy, no fortitude
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Isaiah 49:22-23 KJV
Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. [23] And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord : for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Isaiah 55:7 KJV
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Revelation 18:9-10 KJV
And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, [10] Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

The vanquishing of Babylon, the system that held the LORD'S people by the jugular and would not let them go

Revelation 6:15-17 KJV
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by LadyKailz(f): 3:23am On Feb 14, 2023
tctrills:

Loool we don't take you serious. Keep fooling yourself.

grin
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by jaephoenix(m): 6:21am On Feb 14, 2023
caye:
So...you write all these, and just don't want to mention the following:

1.England
2. USA
3. France
4. Switzerland
5. The ( fake) Israeli Jews

Or in summary, the Western Caucasian Empire + the Ashkenazi?

Are they not the ones corrupting the earth and Africa, choosing our rulers, perpetuating terrorism?

You didn't even have the boldness to say the truth?

They didn't choose our leaders. We did
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

They didn't choose our leaders. We did

See how they didn't choose our leaders. See how we did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6bAsrrDfA
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Won't Oga Joe Biden not give us his own message for the forthcoming selections?

Shebi him and Oga Barack Obama are from the same Democratic Party, they should continue in the tradition abi the don't know that this election is more important than 2015 and 2019 ni, and has greater potential to cause more widespread problems?
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Proverbs 1:20-23 KJV
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: [21] She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, [22] How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? [23] Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Turn at the reproof of the LORD and he will open his words to you
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Psalm 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Isaiah 56:6-7 KJV
Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; [7] Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Psalm 24:7-8 KJV
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. [8] Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Isaiah 14:6-8 KJV
He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. [7] The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. [8] Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

See your comments and yournheering when the LORD wastes your tormentor

Isaiah 14:9-12 KJV
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. [10] All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? [11] Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. [12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The luciferic nation who instead of using Lucifer powers to heal, protect, feed, and nurture the world is using the same powers to torture the whole world

No king reigns forever, as those before you entered into the abyss you also must follow them, for the multitude of your iniquity!

The worms spread under you, the worms cover you. You're rotten!
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 6:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Isaiah 14:16-17 KJV
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; [17] That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

When the luciferic nation is wasted according to the word of the LORD, this will come to pass. The nation that Russia, China, Nigeria etc fears, the nation that shook kingdoms; any nation that fails to tow her line is smashed headfirst into a concrete wall; the whole earth is littered with examples of scorched nations that suffered her wrath: Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Vietnam, Laos, Nigeria, etc., it is dangerous to be her friend, it is deadly to be her enemy

She will be burnt with fire, says the LORD!

Revelation 17:15-18 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whôre sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. [16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. [18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth

This is the great LovePeddler that seats on all the nations of the earth; she seats on peopled multitudes nations and tongues, you take instructions from her and live as her slave, or refuse her ladyship over you and perish.

She will be recompensed for all her wickedness. She is the purveyor of 'Democracy and Freedom' to the nations but everywhere she turns her face to they die there. God has promised to recompense this evil nation. Evil nation to the core, completely evil in and out. Evil to the marrow, evil in everything. The devil. Evil completely. Irredeemably evil!

Jeremiah 51:25-26,29 KJV
Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the Lord, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain. [26] And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith the Lord. [29] And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the Lord shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant.

And in that day when the word of the LORD will come to pass, this shall be our testimony

Isaiah 14:3-7,16-19 KJV
And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve, [4] That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! [5] The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. [6] He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is
persecuted, and none hindereth. [7] The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. [16] They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; [17] That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? [18] All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. [19] But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

The LORD will destroy Babylon and the nations shall have their rest
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2023
She didn't become rich powerful and great all by herself. Like all others before her, who reigned before her, it is the LORD that exalted them all. The LORD gave her men and women with special skills and insights and empowered her to become great.

The LORD protected her and clothed her with his power, everything that could be known of God is known by her, yet she has completely despised the LORD: she uses her powers for evil only, not one good thing comes from her, she is evil perpetually and continually and perennially.

Daniel 4:17 KJV
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men .

The LORD set up the basest of men over all the kingdoms of the earth of whom it is said that they were driven away from among men, and cried after like thieves, the nation of Cain, who brayed like asses in the caves and nettles and rocks of the earth, children of fools, children of base men: viler than the earth, this is what the LORD exalted over the whole earth. The western sun that does no good to no one. What sun rises from the west if not an orun isonu? This sun that rose from the west that empowered asses and fools over the earth must die! It is dead!

Job 30:5-8 KJV
They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thiefwink [6] To dwell in the clifts of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks. [7] Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together. [8] They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.

They despised the ancients of the LORD. They set loads and yokes upon them and worked them to death daily. The LORD'S people work like elephants and eat like ants. Is it not the LORD that gave us unto their hands because of our own wicked ways too?

Isaiah 47:6-7 KJV
I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. [7] And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it

Fat Ephraim, debased into a mule, unaccustomed to the yoke, has been worked to death cheesy cheesy

Jeremiah 31:18 KJV
I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus ; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke : turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.

Jeremiah 31:20 KJV
Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 31:27-28 KJV
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. [28] And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the Lord.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zechariah 8:13-15 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong. [14] For thus saith the Lord of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the Lord of hosts, and I repented not: [15] So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Go and vote, it is your civic responsibility. But do not put your hope on democracy, you will be disappointed. God is not a Democrat, he does not use herd mentality to select and anoint leaders.

David Michael is here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl / This Is The Day Of Salvation / Dissolution Of Marriages By The Law Courts: Right Or Wrong In The Christian Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.