Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery (1878 Views)

How God Can Turn Your Misery Into Joy / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin grin
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Revelation 17:15-18 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. [16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For
God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. [18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

This passage is a summary of the who're's reign and rulership, and her end
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
The whôre is the one that is giving you democracy, so whoever she wants is the one that will win elections, you can tarry in your herd mentality democracy from dawn to dusk in the sun and in the rain, you can stay there forever, it is the person that the whôre wants that will win, all of you are just playing to a script

But when David Michael comes, he will clear all the influence of the LovePeddler away

Atiku o
Tinibu o
Obi o

They belong to her, na her men them be!
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2023
It is increasingly likely that Alhaji Bola Tinibu has won the presidential elections.

Nigeria is a land of serfs, and the landowners determine who becomes king

Except the LORD sends help, there is nothing anyone can do. The landowners have a complete grip of everything, and who they chose rules. You Nigerians have been had.

Only the LORD can save us. Only Generalissimo David Michael can bring the respite we all crave for

Psalm 89:20 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
His Imperial Royal Majesty, David Michael, by the Grace of God, King of Nigeria

Psalm 89:24 KJV
But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2023
David Michael

Psalm 89:21-29 KJV
With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him

The LORD shall establish David by himself, the LORD'S arm shall strengthen him

[22] The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

The son of wicked, Esau and all his children, shall not exact upon him, he will rule over them and the vestiges of their empires. He will own their gates

[23] And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.

The LORD will beat down all his foes, everyone that hates David Michael will be plagued and diseased. Tipa tikuku no a fi n feran Sango

[24] But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

The LORD'S everlasting faithfulness and his mercy that has no limits shall be with him: David Michael will be exalted in the name of the LORD

[25] I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

His reign and dominion will be over many peoples and nations. Diverse peoples and nations shall pledge their allegiance to him

[26] He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

The LORD will be ever attentive to him. David Michael will acknowledge the LORD his God in everything he does

[27] Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

David Michael, the firstborn of the LORD. King of kings and Lord of lords, the LORD will make him higher than all then kings of the earth

[28] My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

The LORD'S mercies will be with him forever more, the LORD'S covenant with him shall stand close with him forever

[29] His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

David Michael's seed shall endure forever. His throne shall be as the days of heaven. His people will be blessed and they shall enjoy seriously. His reign will bless the people exceedingly
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nigerians have been had

Go and get you PVC, go and vote, ensure you vote counts, don't pray alone-get your PVC and so many other bla blas blas and you end up electing Bola Tinibu as your president grin grin

You have been fooled

Because of the LORD'S mercies, and his mercies alone, nothing about you recalcitrant lots, he will now arise to save you and shame you

Generalissimo David Michael is here

David Michael, His Imperial Royal Majesty, by the grace of God, King of Nigeria
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
I am the first person to tell you Jesus Christ's real name grin grin

David Michael

Psalm 89:20-21 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Daniel 12:1 KJV
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ezekiel 34:11-15 KJV
For thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. [12] As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. [13] And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the
countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. [14] I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. [15] I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God.

The great shepherd of the sheep will search us out. He will feed us, heal us, clothe us, pamper us

David Michael is coming.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
If you refuse to open your eyes in ease, you will open it by force.

Ezekiel 34:22-25 KJV
Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle. [23] And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. [24] And I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it. [25] And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

Generalissimo David Michael will reign

David will rule and reign over Nigeria and no Jupiter can stop it.
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
angry
Re: The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery by MrPresident1: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2023
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Again / Spiritualist / Pastor /prophet / Alfa / Five Reasons Why People Are Afriad Of Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.