Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Looking For A Fast And Reliable Internet Provider In Ikorodu. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Looking For A Fast And Reliable Internet Provider In Ikorodu. (1214 Views)

Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? / See The Current Worst Internet Provider In Nigeria / Huge Python Killed By My Friends In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Fast And Reliable Internet Provider In Ikorodu. by babstolazy: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Good Afternoon Nairaland, I and my family just moved to ikorodu and we are in search for a fast and reliable internet service provider that can provide my home with Unlimited Internet Access because i have a large family that needs internet for things like Netflix, Online Courses for my kids and wife. Basically Unlimited internet that will serve me and my family. Please recommend. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Fast And Reliable Internet Provider In Ikorodu. by ChinemeremFidel: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
babstolazy:
Good Afternoon Nairaland, I and my family just moved to ikorodu and we are in search for a fast and reliable internet service provider that can provide my home with Unlimited Internet Access because i have a large family that needs internet for things like Netflix, Online Courses for my kids and wife. Basically Unlimited internet that will serve me and my family. Please recommend. Thank you.

I live in Ikorodu too
just DM me if you are interested
I know of a very good one

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Fast And Reliable Internet Provider In Ikorodu. by Beulahdgreat: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
I would really recommend that you contact Hi-KONNECT. I've been a customer myself for over 2months now, and i can assure you that they are relaible, superfast and when it comes to unlimited internet service they're actually unlimited and they have the best customer service. You can check them out on instagram @hi__konnect or via website www.hikonnectng.com
babstolazy:

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Fast And Reliable Internet Provider In Ikorodu. by EmmanuelMautin: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hello, a friend recommended this internet provider to me, Hi-konnect luckily for me he has their digit and we put a call through their response was superb,
They came to my place to fix it, till now I'm still enjoying my unlimited very affordable, and the speed is exactly the speed of light (3x10^cool
I'll say people in ikorodu should join their network very reliable....

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Fast And Reliable Internet Provider In Ikorodu. by Vock(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
babstolazy:

Hey chief, did you later get one?

(1) (Reply)

Portable 9'' Laptops For Sale (hp) / Glo Data Pack / Facebook Meets Linda Ikeji’s Blog – Welcome To Linda Ikeji Social (LIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.