Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi (1161 Views)

Senator Asks ‘suffering’ Nigerians To Be Patient With Tinubu For Three Years / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is the Time To Waste Your Votes To Stay Alive

A time has come when we have to waste our votes to survive. Our lives are in grave danger and if we don't waste our votes, we don't know what will happen to us. We are wasting our votes to save our children's future, we're wasting our votes to stay alive, we're wasting our votes to get food to eat, we're wasting our votes to save our lives from sponsored killers and kidnappers that the government has refused to arrest and try. Oh, this is the time to waste our votes to save the only country we call our own, our home!
We will waste our votes to stop our nurses and doctors from running to foreign lands for better life, living our hospitals for lizards and rodents, we will waste our votes to stop our children from japaing to foreign lands to do dirty, menial jobs to survive. We will waste our votes to build a government we can trust, we can question, we can remove without a shoot-at-sight order. We want to waste our votes to protect our soldiers from fighting foolish wars with crude and obsolete military ware supplied by corrupt and insincere government. We want to waste our votes to stop burying innocent Nigerians. This is the time to waste our votes. Enough is enough! Join us to waste our votes to save Nigeria.

This write-up is dedicated to Obasanjo, the grandfather of the suffering and frustrated Nigerians for his support to Labour Party Obidient Movement.

7 Likes

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by fuckJones(f): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
what of okputu, was he working with tinubu too
Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is the time to waste our votes.

3 Likes

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Pls join me to waste our votes on our future.

6 Likes

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by OfoIgbo: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2022
North4Obi23:
Pls join me to waste our votes on our future.

I just received my PVC a few days ago and I intend on wasting my voting on Obi, come 2023.

I will even celebrate my vote wastage on the day grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I just received my PVC a few days ago and I intend on wasting my voting on Obi, come 2023.

God bless you. Reach for more people.

2 Likes

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by obinnajohnson: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2022
God please, hear the masses' cry and let PO win the forthcoming presidential election. We have suffered enough in the hands of our evil, selfish, greedy and non-challant politicians, amen.

6 Likes

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by MadmanObi(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2022
obinnajohnson:
God please, hear the masses' cry and let PO win the forthcoming presidential election. We have suffered enough in the hands of our evil, selfish, greedy and non-challant politicians, amen.

God is not wicked,he won't answer your curse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
MadmanObi:

God is not wicked,he won't answer your curse.
You need urgent medical help.

1 Like

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Realrealfact: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
My Pvc is for Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Ekpeitit(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why are IPOB people always talking shit?
How is Obi going to win the presidency, by magic?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ekpeitit:
He will win by the votes of humans not urchins.

3 Likes

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Tochj(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ekpeitit:
By the votes of frustrated Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Tochj(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ekpeitit:
By the votes of frustrated Nigerians
Few others like you who are comfortable in suffering, insecurity, inflation, nepotism can vote for failures based on Tribalism and Religion.

1 Like

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Ofunaofu: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
My vote is for Peter Obi and it is non negotiable
Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Let's reach for more people at least 10 people per day. One-on-one conversation helps a lot. People easily agree to vote LP. Let's do it, it's 100% POssible
Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
20M is small. 30M minimum.
Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Okoroawusa: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I just received my PVC a few days ago and I intend on wasting my voting on Bola Ahmed Tinubu, come 2023.

I will even celebrate my vote wastage on the day
Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ofunaofu:
My vote is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu and it is non negotiable
Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by OfoIgbo: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I just received my PVC a few days ago and I intend on wasting my voting on Peter Obi, come 2023.

I will even celebrate my vote wastage on the day

That's the spirit.

Please encourage other BATstards to do the same as you grin
Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by MadmanObi(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:

You need urgent medical help.

Your father need it more than me.
Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by JoeNL22(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
This is the Time To Waste Your Votes To Stay Alive

A time has come when we have to waste our votes to survive. Our lives are in grave danger and if we don't waste our votes, we don't know what will happen to us. We are wasting our votes to save our children's future, we're wasting our votes to stay alive, we're wasting our votes to get food to eat, we're wasting our votes to save our lives from sponsored killers and kidnappers that the government has refused to arrest and try. Oh, this is the time to waste our votes to save the only country we call our own, our home!
We will waste our votes to stop our nurses and doctors from running to foreign lands for better life, living our hospitals for lizards and rodents, we will waste our votes to stop our children from japaing to foreign lands to do dirty, menial jobs to survive. We will waste our votes to build a government we can trust, we can question, we can remove without a shoot-at-sight order. We want to waste our votes to protect our soldiers from fighting foolish wars with crude and obsolete military ware supplied by corrupt and insincere government. We want to waste our votes to stop burying innocent Nigerians. This is the time to waste our votes. Enough is enough! Join us to waste our votes to save Nigeria.

This write-up is dedicated to Obasanjo, the grandfather of the suffering and frustrated Nigerians for his support to Labour Party Obidient Movement.
Please make it 40 million.
We must waste that vote.
Sane Nigerians must take this country back through peter obi.

Re: Our Target Is To Make Over 20Milion Suffering Nigerians Waste Their Votes On Obi by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2023
JoeNL22:

Please make it 40 million.
We must waste that vote.
Sane Nigerians must take this country back through peter obi.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The North Kept Their Word~ Reno Omokri / Labour Party Polling Unit Agents Are Under Attack In Alimosho Lagos By Tinubu AP / Low Turnout In The North, What's Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.