Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father (26579 Views)

EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

And if your idea of natural justice is to coerce, insult and bully anyone not supporting Obi the overhyped failure

Then am afraid that's silliness taking too far
Anyways no time to get to your level of toxicity when I can simply use the report button and your comment are off my timeline

Keep ranting ... February is just around the corner.

INEC would declare a winner

And we shall see if Toxic, hateful, insultful few helped Obi or they further rendered him useless politically

Bros, leave am!

You no follow! I have always looked forward to engaging you even if just for a handful of minutes, to weigh the density of your intellectual content. And today I did.

You're a complete disappointment. You'll never get quotes or responses from me after today.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Moh247: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buddha3:

Bros, leave am!

You no follow! I have always looked forward to engaging you even if just for a handful of minutes, to weigh the density of your intellectual content. And today I did.

You're a complete disappointment. You'll never get quotes or responses from me after today.

Now move on with your life and stop ranting all around my mention

I wish Seun helps us with a block button

If you were what you say you are intellectually out of 3 million User on Nairaland my comment wouldn't be your problem

You don't exist to me, I don't even know you online and ofline

And if you think you can threaten me because your identity is hidden

That's me boldly on my DP and I am not hiding

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Opeyemic01: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Urchins want agbero response, but PO defeats their expectations with dignified response. A man like PO should be Nigeria president in 2023, not the one shouting Buhari!Buhari!!Buhari!!! up and down or the other one who sold out his party in 2015 and now coming back to contest under the same party, after years of vacation in Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by babajero(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Peter be using emotional jabs!

Why didn't he respond when Soludo dropped a missile on him!

Be using primary school jabs when boxed to the corner!

Peter should be sending a appreciation message to Arthur, for being the only Igbo man that could look into his eyes and tell him the truth .

All others are cowards who are scared of condemnations, even reality is staring at them!

At least he doesn't use toutish words like your lord.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by sneak3(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Peter should be sending a appreciation message to Arthur, for being the only Igbo man that could look into his eyes and tell him the truth .

All others are cowards who are scared of condemnations, even reality is staring at them!

Your idiocy is permanent.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by broadman20: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don’t let’s us make it a discussion.

Just make sure you congratulate me after elections, without bias or insults

I still remember your useless post before Osun election, when people like me were telling you that Adeleke will disgrace your Lord and master Tinubu's brother you were talking nonsense as usual, now I wonder who is going to court up and down.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by BeardedMeat(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

You have gone bananas!

You think Peter Obi is like the speech slurring uncouth Agbero urinating machine who has no parental background and upbringing.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by BeardedMeat(m): 1:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Excelloque:

You guys forget so easily. This is why Obi is loved everywhere. Nigerians will massively vote for him in January and by the Grace of God, he will be sworn in as the next President of Nigeria in May. This is a joyous fact. You and I will live to witness it. We will also witness the positive transformations that will take place in this country thereafter.
When someone calls himself coronavirusrelo, don't expect any sense from him.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by BeardedMeat(m): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Nigerias incoming what?

Please retract your statement!

Their is no way on Earth, Hell and in Heaven that he can become the president in 2023.

Stop hoping for impossibilities!
Six of your fellow idiots out of numerous others liked your comment. Your comment isn't a popular opinion.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by godgreatisgood: 1:59am On Dec 30, 2022
He responded. What is wrong with you. You are suffering and you are still happy. Who did we offend and when will people like you get sense.
Peter Obi should try his luck � and if he wins believe me, Nigeria will be great again

CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Owologbo(m): 5:32am On Dec 30, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Why are you so much obsessed with Nigeria's incoming president Peter Obi? By the way, If he contests and loses, will it be the first time one would lose presidential election in Nigeria? So what is the fuss about? Is it your money or time he is spending? Why not just allow him contest and lose if you are certain he will lose? You know Peter Obi will win according to popular polls. You are only trying to discourage his teeming supporters from coming out to vote, aren't you? Your tactics is not going to work. Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president by God's grace.

You all should stop engaging all these Agbado disciple gibberish.
Suffocate them with your silence.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by EQUALROGHT: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Peter Obi is really an exemplary leader
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Lionnation: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

you are illinformed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.