Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (23520 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by iykofias(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2022
No hijab
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Stesa: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2022
embarassed
Kovomi55:
Tfgcc

Werey dey disguise.

Dash me 50k if e sure for you.
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by treatise: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:

In as much as I agree with you, I wouldn't put all the blame on the women. We men of this generation are more distracted by frivolities than our fathers.
Very apt but our men of older generations were domineering (I don't subscribe to it) then based on the societal structure of their time and there was still cohesion. Sometimes I tried to believe sudden crashes of marriages are predicated on infidelity but the men of old indulge in such. Make God help us sha. Thanks for your submission.

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Karlifate: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2022
When did Aisha Hanan Buhari become Halima Buhari

Blogger Blogger cheesy
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Na her papa say make young men and women of today no stay for marriage? You well at all? Na her papa scatter the marriages of Psquare, Basketmouth, Julius Agwu and even my own?
na him make the country Soo hard for them,they can't no longer cope
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
The only beautiful thing about Islam is that their women marry in their prime unlike the Christian girls who find it difficult to marry a man and even more difficult to keep their home.

If you want a happy home you can return to after work, take the pain to find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Failed marriage doesn't know any religion

Kano State has one of the highest divorce rate in Nigeria.
They even created an agency for it
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AREWAELENU: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Love leads! Congratulations to their family. We moueve. No time to check time grin

Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2022
Is this not the daughter that Bubu used as trade by barter with Boko Haram by giving her out in marriage to Sherrif brother after he lost 2011 presidential election? The girl was given to BH for herdsmen to make Nigeria ungovernable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzp9J87_5AE
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by gsquarewebtec: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2023
I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and Gsquare have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.Read More: NFT Marketplace Development Company
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by maldxxarbe: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Delta's InfraSuite offers a complete data center infrastructure solution, including UPSs (uninterruptible power supplies), precision cooling, data center management systems (DCIM), and racks & accessories. We're a trusted partner throughout the entire data center lifecycle, from consultation to design, installation, operation, and maintenance. Whether it's an on-premise or prefabricated data center, Delta Power India can provide optimized turnkey solutions to meet our customers' needs. Contact us today to find out how we can help you. Get ahead with reliable power - Data Centre Solutions Companies
Re: Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by goginof321: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2023
Delta Power India offers mission-critical UPS and data center infrastructure solutions for uninterrupted business operations and reduced cost of ownership. Power your infrastructure today - UPS Companies in India

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday / IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.