Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,282 members, 7,846,285 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why Can't God Just Forgive.... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't God Just Forgive.... (1372 Views)

Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All / Why Can't God Protect Northern Christians From Jihadists / Why Can't God Predict Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
matrixme:

You're the wrong one. There was no provision for forgiveness those times, just as there was for Lucifer.

Not True! Forgiveness was there only that Adam was too stupid and too too guilty to cash it.
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by Dtruthspeaker: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

You said Adam should have acknowledged his wrongdoing instead of blaming God!

You have started again with your twisting.

I said 2 things
1) instead of defending himself
2) blaming God.

AntiChristian:

Which law states that as a crime for Adam?

The Law of 'Obey my voice (command)".

Genesis 3:17

And unto Adam HE SAID, (gheghen-ghenghen, judgement don land) Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee,
SAYING,
Thou shalt not eat of it".

The Law of thou shalt not disobey God.
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by Dtruthspeaker: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

If he doesn't do it now...,then he is the greatest bastard.

Die by yourself as you don dey pray to die since and life no sweet you as you don destroy yourself because you bin stupid well well. Go throw yourself inside river from one of those bridges wey full Ikorodu road or stand in front of BRT. If not you must suffer the punishment of waiting for your guaranteed punishment. Stupid Foolish Usenone thing! Dustbin!
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Die by yourself as you don dey pray to die since and life no sweet you as you don destroy yourself because you bin stupid well well. Go throw yourself inside river from one of those bridges wey full Ikorodu road or stand in front of BRT. If not you must suffer the punishment of waiting for your guaranteed punishment. Stupid Foolish Usenone thing! Dustbin!

Are you commanding me to commit suicide??

I resemble robot abi??
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by AntiChristian: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You have started again with your twisting.

I said 2 things
1) instead of defending himself
2) blaming God.

The Law of 'Obey my voice (command)".

Genesis 3:17

And unto Adam HE SAID, (gheghen-ghenghen, judgement don land) Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee,
SAYING,
Thou shalt not eat of it".

The Law of thou shalt not disobey God.

I agree with your later position but where's the proof that Adam was warned not to blame God or defend himself?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Your Allah is a demon LYING to you! cheesy

AntiChristian:

K watchtower liar
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by sonmvayina(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Steep:
Human justice maybe imperfect but God's own is perfect. A perfect God cannot tolerate imperfection but humans can that is why human justices has those conditions and clauses.

Why would a perfect God create an imperfect being?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by sonmvayina(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
God created us imperfect..

Our job is to attain perfection..

By making mistake and learning from them.

God is slow to anger and his mercies endures forever. All that is required is to acknowledge our guilt, ask for forgiveness. God is ever willing to forgive. ..A contrite heart you will not spun, so says the psalmist.

No human sacrifice is needed or required..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by AntiChristian: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Your Allah is a demon LYING to you! cheesy

You are old! You'll soon die and know if He truly lied.
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

I agree with your later position but where's the proof that Adam was warned not to blame God or defend himself?

Go and wash your twisted eyes and mind
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by AntiChristian: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Go and wash your twisted eyes and mind

So let's agree you exaggerated and abuse Adam saying things unfounded in the Bible with inordinate emotions!
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

You are old! You'll soon die and know if He truly lied.

Just as you'll die and meet the Jesus of Christendom churches! smiley
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by AntiChristian: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just as you'll die and meet the Jesus of Christendom churches! smiley

If i die I'll meet Jesus, when Jesus died did he meet himself?

Think sir!

This makes negative sense!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

If i die I'll meet Jesus, when Jesus died did he meet himself?

Think sir!

This makes negative sense!

So whatever you say about your Allah someone else will say something similar! smiley
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by AntiChristian: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So whatever you say about your Allah someone else will say something similar! smiley

But that something similar you said was a lie!
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

But that something similar you said was a lie!
Just as yours is a lie to others too! smiley
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by Dtruthspeaker: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

So let's agree you exaggerated and abuse Adam saying things unfounded in the Bible with inordinate emotions!

Your corrupt soul does not let you see.
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by knowingChrist(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Forgiveness comes before Judgement and not after judgement.

Adam should have acknowledged his wrongdoing rather than defend it nor make it worse by blaming God, for it.

He used his own hands and mouth to destroy himself.

This is true sir. He judged the judge. Most Christians also follow the Adamic suit too when the blame the serpent and the woman bc God brought the woman and made the serpent that way. The problem is bc they can't see the wickedness of Adam, by lying in front of God and trying to outsmart God. While he was talking, he was hiding his intentions. This is why job 31:33 tells us

Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
knowingChrist:

This is true sir. He judged the judge. Most Christians also follow the Adamic suit too when the blame the serpent and the woman bc God brought the woman and made the serpent that way. The problem is bc they can't see the wickedness of Adam, by lying in front of God and trying to outsmart God. While he was talking, he was hiding his intentions. This is why job 31:33 tells us

It is so sweeet to hear people confess the Purest Truths!
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by delkuf(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Adam is the criminal here right?

Where's the law he was judged with?
In Genesis 38, Judah committed harlotry impregnating his daughter in law.

Where did the judge punish the criminals?

The offspring were the ancestors of Jesus!

God told Adam not to eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. God him the day he eat he will surely die. So that is the law
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by AntiChristian: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
delkuf:
God told Adam not to eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. God him the day he eat he will surely die. So that is the law

Good! Did he die? Did Adam understand the death he was gonna die?

Adam disobeyed God just once and all his generations became sinners inheriting sin which God couldn't forgive!

Why did God forgave Judah after committing harlotry with his daughter in law?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by delkuf(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Good! Did he die? Did Adam understand the death he was gonna die?

Adam disobeyed God just once and all his generations became sinners inheriting sin which God couldn't forgive!

Why did God forgave Judah after committing harlotry with his daughter in law?
death does mean dying physically, It means eternal life would leave him.
Adam was the first man. He lost the everlasting life and because of that, we his descendants lost it too. That was what brought about suffering and pains to us. So the death does mean physical death. But losing eternal life
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by AntiChristian: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
delkuf:
death does mean dying physically, It means eternal life would leave him.
Adam was the first man. He lost the everlasting life and because of that, we his descendants lost it too. That was what brought about suffering and pains to us. So the death does mean physical death. But losing eternal life

Stop dilly-dallying! Answer the question o asked directly!

Okay God can't forgive Adam for disobedience hence all his generations inherited his sin. God killed Onan for doing coitus interruptus not giving seed for his brother. But his father slept with his daughter in law and God forgave him and the harlot.

How is this fair?

Why didn't God just forgive Adam instead of having to later kill many animals and then his son for the original sin He could just have forgiven?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by delkuf(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Stop dilly-dallying! Answer the question o asked directly!
that is the ans
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by kingxsamz(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why can't God just forgive Adam instead of the longer process of wasting blood of animals and then that of his son?

How film wan take reach season 4 if there's a resolution in episode 1?
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by AntiChristian: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
kingxsamz:

How film wan take reach season 4 if there's a resolution in episode 1?

But isn't such killing and waste avoidable?
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by kingxsamz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I read through myself. It was a mechanical engineering degree programme.

Adam was told of the consequences if he eats the forbidden fruit. So, he sinned wilfully.

Poor analogy. Very poor. How can Adam understand consequences when he has no knowledge or experience of the good and the bad?
It's like telling a kid with no knowledge to fly a plane.
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by kingxsamz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

But isn't such killing and waste avoidable?

It is. Even a child would have made better decisions. But I understand it's a story, so it needs to go on and on just like in the movies.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by kingxsamz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Nawa. Is everything alright at home?
Perhaps you didn't take your meds yesterday.
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
kingxsamz:

Nawa. Is everything alright at home?
Perhaps you didn't take your meds yesterday.

Kingmadsamz, I no you have no home and no legs therefore you have companionship with the failure on his way to hell.
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by Ken4Christ: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
kingxsamz:

Poor analogy. Very poor. How can Adam understand consequences when he has no knowledge or experience of the good and the bad?
It's like telling a kid with no knowledge to fly a plane.

Adam knew what he was doing. Even Eve who wasn't there also knew. Her conversation with the serpent shows that she knew the consequence.
Re: Why Can't God Just Forgive.... by kingxsamz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Adam knew what he was doing. Even Eve who wasn't there also knew. Her conversation with the serpent shows that she knew the consequence.

Lol, address what I said.
Did any of them have any knowledge or experience of what consequence is? Did they understand the concept of good and bad before eating the fruit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Testament Church Is The Mosque / Divinely Inspired Religious Text? / Elements Of Ritualism In Christianity? The Holy Communion And Other Matters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.