Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign (28043 Views)

Atiku’s Camp Spreading Fake News About Buhari’s Non-Endorsement Of Tinubu - APC / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by grandstar(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
This article is damn too long grin

I have always felt that Osinbajo was his preferred candidate but Buhari stopped short of openly supporting him at the primaries after Tinubu's emilokan speech.

I doubt Buhari would like to be seen supporting a supposed godfather, drug baron and very corrupt individual like Tinubu. This goes against the Buhari brand that people know him for.

To make matters worse, the man is ill. He should leave the stage for others. I don't know how incontinence problems may affect his ability to deliver but a lot of men above 60 suffer from it.

Buhari doesn't have his back if we want to be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by omoranmilowo: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
The body languages of Buhari indicated that he is not for Tinubu . An incumbent president of the same party saying people should vote for candidate of their choice, when his own party candidate is there, is a total betrayal of trust.
Everyone aware Tinubu carried Buhari from state to state during his own time to campaign for him, even as a president if you can't follow him, words of support should come out of his mouth. To me, Buhari didn't support Tinubu at all. Meanwhile, Tinubu is aware but just pretending to let go.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by AsawanaDgreat: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Baba go endorse Atiku be that

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by buchilino(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Buhari campaigning for Tinubu

IPOB: He’s a failure that wants his failures to continue in Tinubu.

Buhari not actively campaigning

IPOB: Buhari isn’t supporting Tinubu.

STILL PLAYING THE ETHNICITY CARD, I GUESS THAT'S THE ONLY CARD NINCOMPOOPS CAN PLAY
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by pacespot(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nwaezeudo:
The way that Iragbiji urinating machine would be disgraced by February will make headlines across the World. cheesy

Bubu has destroyed Nigeria and the least he can do is to wash off his hands off the drug Lord's dead on arrival presidential ambition and let Nigerians decide who becomes the next President.

So Mr. Balablu Buhari no send your papa tongue

grin
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by pacespot(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
But that bed wetting urchins master, aka emilokan, said he made Buhari president, let him make himself president now.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Fortruth: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
If you think that is really Buhari, someone that was all over the media and travelled everywhere from 2003-2017, then suddenly went mute for the last 4-5 years in the mist of so much problems….then you must reason like a typical NIGGER.

Not only did he go mute, OSINBANJO became a hoot shoot Vice President….not even granting one single interview for years….

The type of demonic things happening in Black Africa because of resources is not a secret

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Tunagee(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
Emilokan talk say na him dash me parosidensi. Make he do am again for himself. Banza.

;DHahahahahaha
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Tunagee(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
danietohbadt:
Buhari is showing his true nature as a Northerner.

It's just so funny that this was the same Buhari Tinubu went extra miles for all in a bid to get his support when this time comes.

Now, it's not going as planned.

I feel Tilumbu's pains

Hausas support themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Tunagee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
pacespot:
But that bed wetting urchins master, aka emilokan, said he made Buhari president, let him make himself president now.

grin hahahahaha!!! Urchins baba
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Thegoodone13(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Announced3:

Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii
3 million ipob Jews were grilled grin
what concern Obi?
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Tunagee(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Atlantis585:

You BATstards should stop hallucinating.

[b]Druggie is not going anywhere

He can’t claim strong support or lead in any geopolitical zone including his own SW and yet you braindead mofos keep hoping against hope.

His Emi Lokan dream is dead on arrival.

Fact! [/b]

The bolded!!! Hahahahaha!!!! grin wicked guys
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by blueAgent(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Maranzano:
PMB wants a better Country for his grand children hence the cold feet towards Emilokan's campaigns. He knows that his party's flag bearer does not have the capacity to pull Nigeria out of its present economic logjam. Emilokan's proposal of recruiting 50 million youths into the army as his solution to the security problem is a far cry from the solution. PMB is yet to recover from the gaffes of his party's candidate in Jos when he was shouting his name repeatedly as if he was the candidate contesting for vote ;Ds. Emilokan seems to be in another party called PDAPC hence the reluctance to to follow him for campaign rallies.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by sultry69(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
chikason22:

So to your Urchino brain, I am IG o or IPOB right. That's what I am talking about. Tribalism and nepotism is destroying this country. Tinubu is a criminal and an ex convict. He is too old and sick. Stop this tribalism and bigotry. Enough is enough
See this useless thing,so you can say stop tribalism when the joke is on you guys,stop tanishing the remained image of the country.

Go to middle east and see you greedy brethren on the gallows
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by SmartPolician: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Validated:
Buhari ABHORS corruption and DRUGLORDS

GMB and OSINBAJO have since distanced themselves from Tinubu and his corruption and drug laden crew.

The Buhari we know may not know who he will hand over power to. However, he already knows who he CANNOT handoverNigeria treasury to. The latter is Tinubu. Know this and know peace!

Stop speaking for Buhari.

That man is a confused human being.

He has proven that over and over again.

He may start campaigning for Tinubu because of media attention
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by MiaBeer(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Taiggarr:

Yes. I am actually a pained urchin with no job. Sorry !

Sorry for your self. Go load some blocks or do something better with your sorry life.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
MiaBeer:

Sorry for your self. Go load some blocks or do something better with your sorry life.

Juvenile!
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
MiaBeer:

Idiotic youngster..

It's expected that your present reasoning is about "jobbing"..

Little rat!
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Kilometres: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

He doesn't need to support anybody, his candidate is not on ballot, Tinubu denied his candidate ticket and you Tinubu supporters are so uncouth, everything to you guys is hate and insult and you want us to support Tinubu...

Let's assume is candidate is not on ballot.. do you think he will ensure a free and fair election to favour Obi?? grin cheesy

I laff in Spanish
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Brendaniel: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kilometres:

Let's assume is candidate is not on ballot.. do you think he will ensure a free and fair election to favour Obi?? grin cheesy

I laff in Spanish

So you know Peter Obi is going to win on a free and fair election....
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Advancedman(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
iSense247:
https://businessday.ng/amp/politics/article/disquiet-in-apc-over-buharis-non-participation-in-tinubus-campaign/

When tinubu said a sitting president was crying on a national tv that infact he single handedly install buhari as president...... etc.
He will pay dearly.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by MiaBeer(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Taiggarr:

Idiotic youngster..

Little rat!
Crazy underfed urchin. Don’t go and look for something better to do with your already battered life. Keep going from rally to rally looking for pockets to pick and purses to steal. One day you’ll be caught and castrated.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by MiaBeer(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Taiggarr:

Juvenile!
You’re the failed punk who is blaming Igbo people for all your failures. Lazy man. Don’t get up and look for work to do. Continue going from street to street looking for mad women to sleep with. You’re cursed already.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by MiaBeer(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Taiggarr:

Idiotic youngster..

Little rat!
It’s not about me but I don’t share huts and mamaput with failed urchins like you. You have been brainwashed to the point that anything goes for your weak brain. Tell me anyone in you town that’s better than Igbo. Until then, just be quiet and remain clueless.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by whirlout: 3:55am On Dec 30, 2022
The Tribal bigot is backing his fellow Fulani man from the jump. That much is obvious. He and his Chairperson tried hard to ensure Ahmed Lawan's emergence. Not like Tinubu isn't a morally bankrupt candidate anyway.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by chysam: 3:58am On Dec 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Atlantis585: 5:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Thieffnubu and his urchin BATstards eye go soon clear.

No rest for the evil crooked druggie.

No be you say na ya turn?

Oya na!

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2022
MiaBeer:

It’s not about me but I don’t share huts and mamaput with failed urchins like you. You have been brainwashed to the point that anything goes for your weak brain. Tell me anyone in you town that’s better than Igbo. Until then, just be quiet and remain clueless.

As I pointed out earlier,you are a little juvenilerat..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

It's typical of hungry kids from "not-well-to-do" backgrounds to "ventilate" and try to castigate others with what they have been missing all their lives..

You are a young son of a PAUPER!

It's obvious..
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2022
MiaBeer:

You’re the failed punk who is blaming Igbo people for all your failures. Lazy man. Don’t get up and look for work to do. Continue going from street to street looking for mad women to sleep with. You’re cursed already.

You kids ehh..

Paupers always talk about "getting a job"...

You think everyone comes from a poor home or background/orientation like you .

Using jargons that you can't match with experience... hehehehehe

Anyways its your level..
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by fridayking(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Buhari not sending a message is actually sending a message.it is glaring to dummy that Bubu is backing Atiku.
But Tinubu supporters bein sub dummies are not getting the message.
The context is between Atiku and Obi.
Tinubu will drop out latest January.
He will collapse his structure to LP.
All urchins will be obedient. Wether or not they like it.
Power is coming South.

If Yoruba can say the want to vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba, what do you expect a fulani man to support a Yoruba Man and leave is brother who is a fulani... Gumi don talk ham that they will not support someone that will kill Fulani because they own the forest...

Southern be wise put your house in other because the Northern are coming...
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by fridayking(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2022
If Yoruba can say the want to vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba, what do you expect a fulani man to support a Yoruba Man and leave is brother who is a fulani... Gumi don talk ham that they will not support someone that will kill Fulani because they own the forest...

Southern be wise put your house in other because the Northern are coming...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle / What You Must Know About The New Electricity Tariff Hike / Muhammad Bello Rejects Dangote’s Ramadan Gifts For Vulnerable, Displaced Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.