Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,846 members, 7,855,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

“god Made Me Smoke Crack” Media Influencer Moesha Boduong Laments (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “god Made Me Smoke Crack” Media Influencer Moesha Boduong Laments (video) (429 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“god Made Me Smoke Crack” Media Influencer Moesha Boduong Laments (video) by 16Ebiscoo: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moesha went into hiding last year after a harrowing spiritual encounter that made her appear to be insane. There was a lot of trauma as the online personality tried to find herself while also losing herself.

I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Actress Moesha Boduong

During these episodes and experiences, many stories emerged about what was causing her erratic behavior. Some of the rumors were spread by her personal assistant and were revealed in a viral phone call with Moesha’s nemesis, Salma Mumin.

Not in these exact words, but according to her personal assistant, she was dating a very wealthy man in Nigeria who worshiped the devil. She saw him drinking blood and was told not to tell anyone. Moesha apparently told the story to her coworkers, and the rest is history.

So, after nearly a year of being invisible with only one or two pop-ups, Moesha slowly begins to reclaim her social media presence…..in a normal form. Forget about the rumors; Moesha appears on the Delay show to clear the air.

There is no doubt she is sounding very sane now. In her explanation for her erratic behavior, Moesha claims God was behind most of her actions. However, Delay hit the red button when she tried to claim God made her smoke crack.

Being the professional and experienced interviewer Delay is, she easily spotted holes in Moesha’s message and called her out on it. Nevertheless, the interview gives a clear view of Moesha’s experience.

The question is can Moesha regain her popularity so swiftly? Is she coming back with controversy or a holy approach? Is she coming back with sexiness and modest fashion? Or will her previous popularity still usher her into her new celebrity presence? Social media is different now, and what triggered people back might not be as potent as before. Nevertheless, Watch the Delay Show below.

Read more: https://mcebiscoo.com/god-made-me-smoke-crack-media-influencer-moesha-boduong-laments-video/

(1) (Reply)

Fans Can’t Believe Their Eyes As Tiwa Savage Was Spotted At Local Market / Boyfriend Made His Girlfriend To Sleep With His Three Friends / Meet 'the Real Housewives Of Abuja' This February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.