Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? (408 Views)

2023: Uduaghan Drops Senatorial Ambition, Blames Election Fatigue / Obaseki Is Causing Problem In PDP, Edo State Chairman, Secretary Write Secondus / David Lyon: Justice Mary Odili's Judgment Is Causing Tension In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? by SilverOrLead: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Is it Obi's DOA presidential ambition ?

Or could it be the reality of the tyranny and lawlessness exhibited by both IPOB and Ebebeagu that has made the Igbo not so keen on Biafra ?.

To me I think it's the reality of a tyrannical and anarchist's heaven a future Biafra will look like with the peek preview ESN is doing that made them now Biafran weary .

What's your thoughts on this? As this is a fascinating insist on counter insurgency and counter revolutionary activities and is deserving of a PhD thesis in a Military War College which I intend to submit a proposal to.

Your opinions and insights are much welcomed.
Re: What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Too early to judge.

When Peter loses woefully at the polls, then we should be able to reanalyze and reach a conclusion.

I personally believe politics is the reason why they trashed the Biafran agitation. Once Peter is pummeled at the polls, they will return.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? by Moh247: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
The call for secession was a big scam orchestrated after Jonathan lost Power

How will an educated Lawyer like Simon Ekpa think sitting at home on Mondays and boycotting election would lead to secession been added to Nigerian Constitution

How exactly is handing assualt riffle to Touts and untrained civilians secure a region

When Obi losses am sure they would be back

3 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? by SilverOrLead: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Too early to judge.

When Peter loses woefully at the polls, then we should be able to analyze and reach a conclusion.

I personally believe politics is the reason why the trashed the Biafran agitation. Once Peter is pummeled at the polls, they will return.

But Peter Obi's emergence comes much later than the state of lawlessness

I believe PO provided them the avenue to condemn and dissociate from IPOB and Biafra without doing so publicly.

Was PO emergence the valve switch to vent their frustrations on the lawlessness and economic downturns brought by IPOB thugs ?
Re: What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
See him. He is a Tinubu's beast promoting Igbonophobia.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? by SilverOrLead: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2022
North4Obi23:
See him. He is a Tinubu's beast promoting Igbonophobia.

I hate to shit on your parade , but who are you referring to in your screen cap?

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? by Vulturereloaded: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Biafra agitation has always been a scam that Nnamdi Kanu and his gang of failed fraudsters in Europe, used to deceive gullible Igbo's for financial gains.

Sensible Igbo's, like every other Nigerian, see a better Nigeria in Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? by nedu666: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:
Is it Obi's DOA presidential ambition ?

Or could it be the reality of the tyranny and lawlessness exhibited by both IPOB and Ebebeagu that has made the Igbo not so keen on Biafra ?.

To me I think it's the reality of a tyrannical and anarchist's heaven a future Biafra will look like with the peek preview ESN is doing that made them now Biafran weary .

What's your thoughts on this? As this is a fascinating insist on counter insurgency and counter revolutionary activities and is deserving of a PhD thesis in a Military War College which I intend to submit a proposal to.

Your opinions and insights are much welcomed.

Igbos pls ignore this cretin. He is d same jobless waste of space operating the following Deepthroater
Emperor hardin
Fakelgbojew
Godhatejews
Ggybto
Emperor bishop
Nuclearwinter

Dis jobless cretin has over 1000 threads on lgbo matters. Pls feel free to shit in his mouth. Afterall lgbo shit is his food

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Biafra Fatigue Among The Igbo ? by SilverOrLead: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
nedu666:

Igbos pls ignore this cretin. He is d same jobless waste of space operating the following Deepthroater
Emperor hardin
Fakelgbojew
Godhatejews
Ggybto
Emperor bishop
Nuclearwinter

Dis jobless cretin has over 1000 threads on lgbo matters. Pls feel free to shit in his mouth. Afterall lgbo shit is his food

You are defending the actions of the dredges of the SE by thinking they are fighting for your useless Biafra when they are only interested in their criminal enterprise

(1) (Reply)

See Reactions As Atiku Condemns The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem / 2023: Details Of G-5 Demands To Support Tinubu’s Presidency Emerge / Pictures & Video Of Cross Over Night Celebration In Achina, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.