Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her (77231 Views)

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Houseofglam7(f): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by robinso01(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Killing ur kinsmen in the name of agitation.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Ofodirinwa: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
You will know how stupid listening to Nigerians 'journalists' is when you stop and remember the last time you saw one of them investigating something.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Roger3D(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Fortruth:
Proof they are IPOB and not your Nigg Area Military that have been killing children….

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/nigeria-military-children/
They are your guys now. I watched the video and it was a bunch of Ibo speaking guys saying they're doing it for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by ufotunang: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
I have said it dialogue between the federal government and ipob is the solution to this ipob/ Biafra issues.. no problem without a solution...how long will the south east continue like this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by ManishSmith(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
The news is somehow funny and looks like a game plan..... anybody can kidnap any lady dress her on army uniform then carry out this carnage..... let the DHQ respond to it first
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by ElSudani: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
ManishSmith:
The news is somehow funny and looks like a game plan..... anybody can kidnap any lady dress her on army uniform then carry out this carnage..... let the DHQ respond to it first

Anyone who can do this is a terrorist and they should be treated as such.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by JooEeL(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Hope they didn't kill her?

Propaganda video to unleash violence in the east. How can u fall for such low-level propaganda?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by gozmok1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ipob's lack of strategy was what created the monsters out of the men they armed in the name of ESN. Things have spiralled out of control because there was never a clear cut strategy. Sometimes, guns na the last thing you need to give people, IPOB failed in that aspect. They may not be a terrorist group, but they have successfully created one.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Babastrong(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=Fortruth post=119525731]Proof they are IPOB and not your Nigg Area Military that have been killing children[ one IPOB spotted.@nigeria soldier.]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by blackbone989(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
When a col sent d video to me I felt like crying. She is from abia n she was killed by her own Igbo brothers. The height of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Gbeng30(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi, IPOB Candidate will never say anything.

He won't say anything to an idiot like you... I won't blame you, you've been baptized with suffering idiot
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
phoneport:
Unknown Gunmen’ have kidnapped a lieutenant of the Nigerian Army, PP Johnson, and vowed to kill her.

Watch the video below;
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1608373136910606337?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1608373476166930432%7Ctwgr%5E716e449adea39691dec8c58d39baeaa6831018d0%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier-strip-and-threaten-to-behead-her%2F
I m heartbroken as I wat h the video
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by SilverOrLead: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Ok . This oyigboupdate second fake news account. Tinubu is working.

They have been caught .

Soon it will reach your turn.

Keep running your mouth here . Evidence is being gathered from all your posts here.

Continue.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by JOemmy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Double wahala for igbos serving in the nigerian military buhari's fulani regime is sending them to the war front to be killed by bokoharam while in their own land they're hunted down by unknown gun men.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by kelvinklein219(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is how you want to do Biafra then I am sorry for you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by watchindelta(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Disgracing your sisters and killing your sister and brother. Like what a fu ck. Easterner wake up, this is big fu cklup.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by shortgun(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
BloomingDale:
Na only women them sabi capture and fight. They should go and face their fellow soldier men and stop all the nonsense of only capturing women soldier.

They are even proud showing her off. What a set of moronic and weak ass group.
There are no women in the military, it's derogatory to call a soldier a woman.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Kingcalls: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Roger3D:
Mr Gidgiddy your IPOB terrorists have done it again. May the animals be caught and brought to justice and may her soul RIP.

Just read on the other thread that the IPOB terrorists who committed this dastardly act have been apprehended. Kudos to the military for quickly swinging into action. In the future those animals will think twice about before they mess with the army again

Are u not a fool...or dint u read whr they said they are not ipob??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Funflipper: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
These are the UGM bastards who killed her.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Funflipper: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

UGM is the millitant wing of IPOB. They are one and the same.

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by AkumTemi: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
phoneport:
Unknown Gunmen’ have kidnapped a lieutenant of the Nigerian Army, PP Johnson, and vowed to kill her.

Watch the video below;
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1608373136910606337?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1608373476166930432%7Ctwgr%5E716e449adea39691dec8c58d39baeaa6831018d0%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier-strip-and-threaten-to-behead-her%2F

I saw the video, it's so heartbreaking
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Roger3D(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

I did. I also heard where they said they are fighting for Biafra. IPOB is the umbrella name for all the terrorists currently agitating for Biafra be they Nnamdi kanu faction or Simon Ekpa faction. All are IPOB terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by bdon123(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Amspecial:
sad
The fool above my post are u not tired of posting this picture of you and your father fighting?
Its a tinubu social media warrior account.20k is working.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by latolz: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
COWARDS..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by hopexter(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
limeta:
APC the terrorist party
God forbids i vote who will kill me tomorrow

You should be ashamed of yourself. Did APC form Ipob and unknown gun men? Keep defending those terrorists at your backyard, it will get to your family soon.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by OdefaGirl(f): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
flexyrule:
My dear Igbos,

Between 2010 to 2011, I was in Mubi, Adamawa state when the boko haram Insurgency started making headlines.

"The locals" then hailed the actions of Mamman Yusuf and his boys, claiming that, it was the Islamic way of sanitizing the corrupt Nigerian system.

Fast forward to 2013, two years after I left the region, Mubi and the neighbouring towns became strongholds for the boko haram insurgents.

This Unknown gunmen, IPOB and ESN you guys are playing with, it is gradually metamorphosing into a regional civil war.
Just like the boko haram Insurgency, it is a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Today, the east that used to be the destination of every Igbo man during the Christmas period is gradually being deserted. Igbos outside the region cannot return home to celebrate Christmas, those at home cannot move around and sleep with their eyes closed again.
Someone having the best of life overseas is inciting you people to kill yourselves.

Do not be fooled, the crises going on is a war of Igbos against Igbos, and it doesn't affect the government in anyway. You cannot cut your nose, to spite your face!

Your population is growing smaller, and the region is gradually slipping back into civil war... Just that this time around, it would be a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Thank God you guys know that in this country, we already have more than enough problems, and nobody gives a sh*t about anybody.

The government would just fold their arms and watch you guys kill yourselves...

You are very correct. For the bolded, it hasn't gotten to that and we don't pray it will.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Jsucre(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
limeta:
APC the terrorist party
God forbids i vote who will kill me tomorrow
try to say it again with your sense
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Emanodimo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
BloomingDale:
Na only women them sabi capture and fight. They should go and face their fellow soldier men and stop all the nonsense of only capturing women soldier.

They are even proud showing her off. What a set of moronic and weak ass group.

What they did to her was wrong.
I don't think she was captured in uniform.
This shouldn't be a gender issue.
Same unknown gunmen have captured male soldiers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by bayelsaowei(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is simply inhumane...what is going on in the South East? IPOB what is it? What nonsense is this? Can't the government take care of these terrorists with brute force?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? / #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.