Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday (48740 Views)

Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by LOVEGINO(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Hate speech!!!!!

FG should fine you 11tubers of cassava undecided
hahahaha. Aswear u don craze before.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by theamazonguru(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Judging From the Picx, the Kids love their Father more Dan Kaffy. smiley

Most of our Naija Women always thinks they are smart but End being NOT. sad

I don't think so.
This is a case of children missing their dad.
Or who got custody of the kids, was it not the mother?
This kids have been with her, so nothing mega holding and cuddling around her,. But here is a man they haven't seen in a long while. I feel it's natural for them to gravitate towards him more.

6 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by SugarGirl44(f): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Officialgarri:
Men go through alot . We are often misunderstood and women do not care the much burden we carry . They just want answers to their requests because you are "the man"
God bless all men out there !!

Oya take this hug from me.

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by chinos20(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Hate speech!!!!!

FG should fine you 11tubers of cassava undecided
7 cups of Ewa
And 6 corns of agbado
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:
Only God knows why celebrity marriage doesn't last

Impatience and poor communication skills.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by blacksam01: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
OGwales:

Surulere... You?
maza maza....na wa oo
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Burgerlomo: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
See how he looks hungry....
The other women outside are not taking care of him like his wife na.

Men... SMH.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by reservd(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:
It's because they are publicly known and bad news travels swiftly on social media, it's not only a celeb thingy, should your neighbor divorce today, will anyone on nairaland know about it?
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by koby86: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dude set of teeth is now Gucci.... this life

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Ladymillion(f): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:
Why will a man marry another man? cry
and the so called man produced too beautiful kids? Can we see a pic of your wife, GF or sisters in Nene Leaks voice?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by irunoko(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:
I don't understand, does kaffy have a penis? Nor be breasts ,womb and vagina she get?

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Sweetvie: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hmmm smiley
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
It is obviously obvious THAT he is not happy.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by lailo: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Are they doing burial? Which one come be black theme? But one thing sure tonite, the guy go yansh her grin
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by IbileIfe: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kaffy and her husband on stage in May 2015.
Kaffy's choreography reminded me of Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation 1814" music video that has been rated as one of the greatest music videos of all time in contemporary hip hop and R&B music.

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by baretalk: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
blacksam01:

which area u grow for lag....that slang na we coin am for our area....

abeg reply!
That slang don dey tey tey.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by TemmyT002(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:

Not only God knows
Everybody knows.
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by SunTzu123(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:

Because celebrities want to be celebrated, always. In a real marriage, you are supposed to celebrate the '"other person" and not yourself.
Celebrities do not celebrate others.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Bethanybethel(f): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nice
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Omniman(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
I love that fan, it can blow nonsense
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by 9jaRealist: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:
SunTzu123:
Because celebrities want to be celebrated, always. In a real marriage, you are supposed to celebrate the '"other person" and not yourself.
Celebrities do not celebrate others.

Or perhaps because they’re smart/confident enough to get out of a marriage that is NOT working?
Instead of being stuck in a TOXIC marriage because you can’t financially afford to leave or lack self-esteem?!

>
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by mu2sa2: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:
What is celebrity?
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Foodqueen(f): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
hopexter:

Where did you see her picture on the cake you blind bat

Ur mom right
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by SodiumValproate: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ladymillion:
and the so called man produced too beautiful kids? Can we see a pic of your wife, GF or sisters in Nene Leaks voice?

irunoko:
I don't understand, does kaffy have a penis? Nor be breasts ,womb and vagina she get?
Nothing feminine about him.

For the fact that he has a breast, womb and vagina does not make him a woman to me. cool
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by irunoko(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Nothing feminine about him.

For the fact that he has a breast, womb and vagina does not make him a woman to me. cool
lol why are you calling her him? grin

Shey She be tranny? cheesy
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by SodiumValproate: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Realist777:

Aah! Let me help a brother out, gee mee 22 tubers of big yam and I will gee you 11 tubers of sizeable cassava
Fman my guy, come and take over cool
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by lookingfly: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2022
nifemi25:
everybody get money.......na money de stop nonsense!
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Officialgarri:
Men go through alot . We are often misunderstood and women do not care the much burden we carry . They just want answers to their requests because you are "the man"

God bless all men out there !!

Thanks bro you just said the truth..I'm.going through such acts as men
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by offset67(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2022
SodiumValproate:
I'm confused too
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Tito24: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
blacksam01:

which area u grow for lag....that slang na we coin am for our area....

abeg reply!
you and who coined debe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt / Photos From Charles Idibia's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.