Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. (11101 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders / Iceland Air Seat Selection - Airlines | Skywayfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by depressedlad: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
JohnnyDboss:
Yes his name is Japhet Worukomo

He uses more than 15 monikers on nairaland.. he made most of them to beg on dalemat’s N10,000 thread with multiple accounts.

Here are a few of his monikers and their uses:

tissuepaper - For goin hard on 1xbet (dude is an addicted gambler)
FRoosevelt - For self-discussion/soundingsmart
japhet04 - for seeking advice on his health predicaments (he has vitiligo)
Jayphet - to seek N10,000 from dalemat
KingPin - used it to punt till he lost his school fees(73k)
BigChest - For trolling on betting thread
Crayfishh - same as above, for trolling
chaii nawa for some people he wants to chop 2slots all by himself thank you for exposing him
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by JohnnyDboss: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
depressedlad:
chaii nawa for some people he wants to chop 2slots all by himself thank you for exposing him
Snowland the thief has deactivated, you see, your method was never assured of being fair.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by JohnnyDboss: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Snowland the ba5tard came online with his jayphet moniker and deactivated, I can categorically tell you that in that your list 2 - 4 people collected twice

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
Another warning, Japhet04 is same person as Tissuepaper

e be like you get 20k to waste.....people wey merit the money u shenk them, na alts naim u wan dey do freebie for....dey play u hear, just dey play cheesy

You didn't have to be condescending to pass your point across. I'm the one crediting and I'm the one that knows why the 2 accounts are yet to be credited. Because Mr IwasNeverGone said the usernames belongs to same person, I should just disqualify them like that? No, it's not done like that. And by the way you are not first or the only one bringing this up.

Dude you got to chill out, I dont rush my thing. I do things at my pace and when I'm done investigating the issue, I'll make my stand known.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Japhet04:
it appears you're still in the process of crediting beneficiaries.
Hold on a sec I think Someone is trying a frame up
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by IwasNeverGone: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
snowland:

You didn't have to be condescending to pass your point across. I'm the one crediting and I'm the one that knows why the 2 accounts are yet to be credited. Because Mr IwasNeverGone said the usernames belongs to same person, I should just disqualify them like that? No, it's not done like that. And by the way you are not first or the only one bringing this up.

Dude you got to chill out, I dont rush my thing. I do things at my pace and when I'm done investigating the issue, I'll make my stand known.

I am sorry for my choice of words.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by superintendents(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
JohnnyDboss:

Snowland the thief has deactivated, you see, your method was never assured of being fair.

You just wasted 10k on that Tissuepaper, good riddance to bad rubbish
dont fault snowland d man really try his best to make sure someone not collected twice..but as far as he is not god,just die d matter
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
snowland:

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by JohnnyDboss: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
superintendents:
dont fault snowland d man really try his best to make sure someone not collected twice..but as far as he is not god,just die d matter
Well, he has not waste his money, I am happy he is doing his investigation regarding this.

I don die the matter, I was not picked and I never for once point out to him to reconsider me......we move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
JohnnyDboss:

It was never promised it would be 100% fraud proof. But at least I knew I tried to be fair, note the word fair, in selection. Its NEVER going to perfect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
I am sorry for my choice of words.
That's okay. I have not credited the accounts cos I'm personally investigating the issue. And by the way, the two accounts are not the only ones under the radar at this time.

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by depressedlad: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
JohnnyDboss:

grin grin that guy is funny a swear
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by JohnnyDboss: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
snowland:

It was never promised it would be 100% fraud proof. But at least I knew I tried to be fair, note the word fair, in selection. Its NEVER going to perfect.

You see, he owns kingpin account and this is another proof, because kingpin belongs to japhet04

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by christianjoy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
snowland:

That's okay. I have not credited the accounts cos I'm personally investigating the issue. And by the way, the two accounts are not the only ones under the radar at this time.
am still waiting for mine
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by depressedlad: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
JohnnyDboss:

You see, he owns kingpin account and this is another proof, because kingpin belongs to japhet04
FBI
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
JohnnyDboss:

Despite the limited time, someone still had enough time to cheat with 3 diff moniker? Lol
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by JohnnyDboss: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
snowland:

You see, a simple search of his bet9ja id via quicktellerrr shows his name as WORUKUMO JAPHET, which is his other moniker name.

Case closed, Tissuepaper is Japhet04

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by JohnnyDboss: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
miracood:

Despite the limited time, someone still had enough time to cheat with 3 diff moniker? Lol
You know how this street be na......20k na big money and naim one person wan chop, omo I shock ohhh.

Make I go sleep, my ba3 don low......I don comot mouth for this thread, make una run una thing by una self, bye bye smiley
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tissue paper and Japhet04, wanna come defend yourself?
I've been waiting to see if you would actually said anything to all the acquisitions. Now's your time to do that.

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by depressedlad: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
snowland:
Tissue paper and Japhet04, wanna come defend yourself?
I've been waiting to see if you would actually said anything to all the acquisitions. Now's your time to do that.
grin he is bursted, who knows if he has collected since with another moniker
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Olamilekxy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
snowland:

Bro, that would not have been a good move. I would have disqualified you again except ofcourse you used an alternate account which I believed you weren't that desperate to do.
I've known you for a while on here and I've come to know that you're one of the honest few.

Sorry, everyone is not going to win. It's not possible. My advise is to stay honest, it's going to pay off some day.

Last paragraph, i always try to be different, but the society i am doesn't give me the chance, they will call you name like fool or stupid when you are too honest.

Make i use the advice to hold body. Need to go back to default.

But Can someone thats smart be honest?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Yemike(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wahala.. make dem sha no spoil am for we wey never see alert undecided
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by IwasNeverGone: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Olamilekxy:

Last paragraph, i always try to be different, but the society i am doesn't give me the chance, they will call you name like fool or stupid when you are too honest.

Yes, although the word "smart" is quite relative in this part of the world.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by IwasNeverGone: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yemike:
Wahala.. make dem sha no spoil am for we wey never see alert undecided
OhGeeBee how far?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Olamilekxy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
Yes, although the word "smart" is quite relative in this part of the world.

Yeah, but God gave us brain to differentiate being smart and being honest,

smartness × honesty ✔
smartness × and not honest✔. Both can go together.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by IwasNeverGone: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Olamilekxy:

Yeah, but God gave us brain to differentiate being smart and being honest,

smartness × honesty ✔
smartness × and not honest✔. Both can go together.

Remember I said the word smart is relative...yahoo boys are smart, and they use their smartness to defraud peopl.

Techies are smart, and they use their smartness to build stuffs.

Smart people are both honest and dishonest, finito.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Yemike(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
IwasNeverGone:

OhGeeBee how far?
Not too far.
Complements.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by IwasNeverGone: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yemike:

Not too far.
Complements.

God blessings and guidance be with you my gee smiley
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Yemike(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
IwasNeverGone:

God blessings and guidance be with you my gee smiley
Amen.
New year new blessings we pray �

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Olamilekxy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
IwasNeverGone:

Remember I said the word smart is relative...yahoo boys are smart, and they use their smartness to defraud peopl.

Techies are smart, and they use their smartness to build stuffs.

Smart people are both honest and dishonest, finito.

Doff cap .

Got it
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yes Sir, you can be smart and be honest. I don't want to start with the story of Joseph but what I want you to know is that you can't be honest and expect people to like you, don't be honest and expect it to pay off, let honesty be your personality and those that called you a fool for being honest will come for you when they need an honest person for a job or contract!

Let me ask you this question,
If you were to own a company and needs someone to manage your company's finances,
1. will you appoint that your close friend who is corrupt and involved you into various bad acts
Or
2. Will you appoint that friend you never liked because of his uprightness and honesty?

It pays to be honest in due time!

Peace cool

Olamilekxy:

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Yes Sir, you can be smart and be honest.

It pays to be honest in due time!

Peace cool

Well said brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Us Announces New Visa Fees / Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here / British Airways Cancels Lagos, Abuja Flights Over System Glitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.