Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Pele Is Dead - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pele Is Dead (52448 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / Pele Is Wrong. Messi Has Scored With Every Part Of His Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pele Is Dead by Konquest: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
shocked mercury retrograde done carry pele to the great beyond ooooo
Sukkot, how's it going?

(This is my older NL moniker from the 2000s).

Edson Arantes do Nascimento was a true soccer legend. During his active days as the GOAT, he scored some of the most phenomenal and precise goals ever!

His place in this present incarnation or life cycle is assured.

Happy 2023 to you in advance bruv.
~Alpha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pele Is Dead by sukkot: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Konquest:

Sukkot, how's it going?

(This is my older NL moniker from the 2000s).

Edson Arantes do Nascimento was a true soccer legend. During his active days as the GOAT, he scored some of the most phenomenal and precise goals ever!

His place in this present incarnation or life cycle is assured.

Happy 2023 to you in advance bruv.
~Alpha

hey my brother Konquest its always goood to see you again brother. trust you are doing well. and i wish you a wonderful and fulfilling 2023 also. Compliments of the season to you. and for sure the real GOAT is PELE. Forget messi who could only get one world cup trophy and ronaldo ( does he even have a world cup trophy ? ). the real GOAT has 3 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pele Is Dead by JOemmy(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Rip the real GOAT the legend footballer that came to nigeria during the biafran war and was able to stop the raging war for 48hrs so that the two warring sides can watch him display his football skills.
Re: Pele Is Dead by faceland: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2022
R.I.P
Re: Pele Is Dead by Frontpagee: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2022
FM19addict:
RIP to the greatest of all time
Brazilian soccer legend Pelé, winner of record 3 World Cups and standard-bearer for ‘the beautiful game,’ has died at 82
that's why I put on this art for him.

Re: Pele Is Dead by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Valar Morghulis. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by Heroicvic(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2022
DeOTR:

Millions of people didn't die today, guy! Haba! even in pandemic, a million people cannot die in a single day.
Besides, I'm sure there are more fulfilled individuals than Pele, who have touched more lives, that died today. The fact that we didn't hear about them, because they're not famous, doesn't make them less of humans. Let's cut that crap, there's no glory in death.

To each his own thought
Never said there's glory in death.. my point is leave a good legacy
Re: Pele Is Dead by Horus(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Emola12:
Pele is d real GOAT not all those Ronaldo and Messi wey call their self real goat e dey easy to collect 3 world cup he even collect it at d age of 17yrs go and verify

Football raised Ronaldo, Zidane, Cristiano, Messi, Mbappe etc
Pele raised Football !!!
Re: Pele Is Dead by tollyboy5(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
RIP
Re: Pele Is Dead by clockwisereport: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
deavicky:
I don't know why u people are trying to make things difficult for people that are real in need. U registered this account Dec 22 and u have spent 2hr50min just on Nairaland i dont know for other media, yet u said u need money for treatment. How much data for 2 hours, u can used that to buy medicine.
That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke
Re: Pele Is Dead by clockwisereport: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chelseanababa:
Your typhoid has not gone for more than two weeks now despite all the money you have received through this platform. You have found a new business oppurtunity to be scaming us
He is a scammer. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke
Re: Pele Is Dead by easysunny(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
RIP football legend
Re: Pele Is Dead by Mryacks: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
FM19addict:
RIP to the greatest of all time
Brazilian soccer legend Pelé, winner of record 3 World Cups and standard-bearer for ‘the beautiful game,’ has died at 82

Now this is the G.O.A.T of all g.o.a.t's..
Re: Pele Is Dead by Horus(m): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Two Legends‼️ Pelé and Muhammad Ali, 1977.

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by clockwisereport: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2023
deavicky:
I don't know why u people are trying to make things difficult for people that are real in need. U registered this account Dec 22 and u have spent 2hr50min just on Nairaland i dont know for other media, yet u said u need money for treatment. How much data for 2 hours, u can used that to buy medicine.
That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke. Please, avoid him
Re: Pele Is Dead by bighead1(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2023
yokiti:

May God rest his soul and comfort his family.

Please check your DM

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns / Plus-Sized Lady's Acrobatic Skills Wows Internet Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.