Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pele Is Dead - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pele Is Dead (52455 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / Pele Is Wrong. Messi Has Scored With Every Part Of His Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pele Is Dead by duro4chang(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
RIP
Re: Pele Is Dead by Dybala11(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
RIP to the real GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by belvaakala(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
A legend .. rip
Re: Pele Is Dead by SodiumValproate: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
R.I.P GOAT cry
Re: Pele Is Dead by Stevenbright(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
May his soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Pele Is Dead by Ckonnet: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Biggest mkpe!!!
Re: Pele Is Dead by Panda7(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
RIP to him.
Re: Pele Is Dead by Onucs(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Adieu King Pele
Re: Pele Is Dead by Tunagee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kollabo419:
Nna mehn

Tinubu will never win 2023 elections

I just got off a meeting with the main stakeholders for the elections in Abuja grin

Who wants to bet with me

grin
Re: Pele Is Dead by Rexymania(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
which other player has won 3 world cups, or world cups no longer matter?

When they had only 8 abi 16 teams? LoL...
Re: Pele Is Dead by Amalekki: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
NovusHomo:

EDOUARDO ARANTES do NASCIMENTO[/b]
Edson.
Where did you get Edouardo from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pele Is Dead by Ogamysamo: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Richy4:

What you need is a wingman who is interested in a club that you might fancy... Though it's not something you force yourself into..

I understand you completely...A lot of people loved rugby and crickets around here.. I have tried my best to even under the rules but it wasn't sinking in... Especially the cricket was so boring... Whenever I see them talking about it, I fail to see what the noise was all about..so I understand u...

lol mine is a bit different thou, cause sometimes a do pay rapt attention to the debates of football fans around me so i'll get some clue to get myself away from their wahala if they don't want to let me be. e.g bringing up a weakpoint of someones favorite player and then allow those who don't like him that much take over, with that they'll forget about me and concentrate on their who is the goat and why the other is not the goat yet.
staying with football fans comes with lot of funs sha. especially how they

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by Martinez39s(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Alfred74:

You have abandoned Pendu lol. He has been relegated, he is not the greatest anymore right? cool cool

Pendu fans are clowns. When they were saying Pendu was the GOAT, they didn't remember Pele won three WCs. grin When the GOAT debate was between Pendu and Messi only, they didn't remember Pele. It's after Messi won the GOAT debate that they started disturbing an ailing old man in the hospital fighting for his life. grin

From Mbappe to Pele. From supporting Mexico, to supporting Poland, and then to Netherlands, Croatia, and France. From hyping Van Dijk, Gakpo and De Jong, to hyping Croatia's midfield, and then hyping Mbappe and France to destroy Argentina. This is the Messi effect: it makes messi haters and Pendu fans keep jumping ships in hopes of seeing Messi's downfall. grin Dem never see anything. 8th Balon D'or loading.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pele Is Dead by asanausana91: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Maybe he was waiting for the world cup to finish. Rest in peace our legend.

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by Ogamysamo: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
jojothaiv:

I watch football too but I avoid any arguments that's emotional and confrontational in nature.

My peace of mind before and after each game is what matters so all this arguments about who's best or not no dey move me.
sadly, some don't care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pele Is Dead by funshint(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wow....what a Legend!!.
Rest in perfect peace Pele!!!
Re: Pele Is Dead by Alfred74: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Martinez39s:
Pendu fans are clowns. When they were saying Pendu was the GOAT, they didn't remember Pele won three WCs. grin When the GOAT debate was between Pendu and Messi only, they didn't remember Pele. It's after Messi won the GOAT debate that they started disturbing an ailing old man in the hospital fighting for his life. grin

From Mbappe to Pele. From supporting Mexico, to supporting Poland, and then to Netherlands, Croatia, and France. From hyping Van Dijk, Gakpo and De Jong, to hyping Croatia's midfield, and then hyping Mbappe to destroy Argentina. This is the Messi effect: it makes messi haters and Pendu fans keep jumping ships in hopes of seeing Messi's downfall. grin
Well said lol
grin grin Pele would still be alive if it wasn't for them,his head must be banging and his heart raising hearing his name echo from all these minions. Pele couldn't take it anymore the old man gave up the ghost, them don kill am with too much name callinggrin
Re: Pele Is Dead by Napata77: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
May your light continue to shine in Heaven, where you are.

The King of Football.
Re: Pele Is Dead by yokiti: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
southsouthking:
Try and leave this world a little better than you found it, and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate, you have not wasted your time but have done your best.

Goodbye Edson Arantes do Nascimento A.K.A Pele, You left the world better
than you found it and you died a happy death.
Goodnight Legend.

May God rest his soul and comfort his family.
Re: Pele Is Dead by TheOgaBoss: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rexymania:

When they had only 8 abi 16 teams? LoL...
how many teams play Copa America? Why has Messi not won it 3 times even though they play it more frequently than world cup?

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by Martinez39s(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Greatest of all Time.

1. Pele
2. Maradona
3. Messi

cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool Oya correct yourself.

1) Messi
2) Cristiano Ronaldo
3) Pele
4) Maradona

Re: Pele Is Dead by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
THE GOAT. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pele Is Dead by Napata77: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
blackslayer:
Sometimes i wonder what the experience is like at the moment one takes a last breath! Crazy! I guess i will know and die with that info eventually!

From what I've read, what happens is when you 'die', your retain yourself and your consciousness/awareness. You simply don't exist inside your human body. In fact you'll be looking at your body from a distance....We don't actually die. Only our physical bodies we lose. We then appear the way we wish to appear, depending on who is looking. If we are alone, a simple ball of highly intelligent, conscious light. To appear before old friends from your recent Earth life or previous ones before that, you appear in the way they knew you.
Re: Pele Is Dead by Danisaint112(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
RIP to him. His world cup record will take a long time to break. Even if Messi wins next world cup he still didn't do it. Ronaldo is written off.

We are looking at Mbappe though then considering Halaand to break this record. RIP to him the Greatest of all time Goat.

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by Nicepoker(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
The great Nacimento. RIP

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by popsyleo1: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rip
Re: Pele Is Dead by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rip legend Pele, your legacy will all be remembered

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by babajero(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hendrixky:
Rest in peace man

Abeg rest

I'm not a Ronaldo or messi fan...but anybody who believes messi is better than Ronaldo knows exactly what football is all about
That person is a good critical thinker
Ronaldo and Messi is not on the same level. Ronaldo is a goal scoring footballer while Messi is complete footballer or should I say all round footballer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pele Is Dead by SodiumValproate: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Martinez39s:
cool cool cool cool Oya correct yourself.

1) Pele
2) Maradona
3) Messi
4) Ronaldinho
5) Ronaldo Delima
6) Neymar
7) Mbappe
8.) Cristiano
cool
Re: Pele Is Dead by Napata77: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Danisaint112:
RIP to him. His world cup record will take a long time to break. Even if Messi wins next world cup he still didn't do it. Ronaldo is written off.

We are looking at Mbappe though then considering Halaand to break this record. RIP to him the Greatest of all time Goat.

Haaland? With Norway? I don't think so,
Re: Pele Is Dead by sukkot: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Gwan2:

grin grin Baba you wicked ooo…this mischievous look make the guy sharply go modify him post
hehe cheesy salute
Re: Pele Is Dead by ClearFlair: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rest in Peace, King of Football.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady's Acrobatic Skills Wows Internet Users / Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) / Ajax Release Third Kit Inspired By Bob Marley And 'three Little Birds'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.