Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Pele Is Dead - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pele Is Dead (52450 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / Pele Is Wrong. Messi Has Scored With Every Part Of His Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pele Is Dead by zinaunreal(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
paradigmshift:
console urself

Whats paining you. Person kpai you're hating . My friend discharge and respect the dead
Re: Pele Is Dead by HardMirror(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nwachi1:
May almighty God grant him eternal rest
Please guys, am
G.T.Bank [/left]
thief
Re: Pele Is Dead by yomi531(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
R.I.p King Pele. He was so good that the Brazilian President declared him untransferable . He was declared a national assest. Fans went on rampage like End SARS when European clubs wanted to sign him. If Ballon dor was given to non Europeans during his time, he could have won 7 just like Messi. He destroyed European champions like Benfica and Milan in intercontinental cup. Rest on King Pele

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pele Is Dead by SerikiFulani(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
The greatest athlete to ever walk this earth smiley

No footballer dead or alive comes closer smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pele Is Dead by Robinmido(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Greatest of all time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pele Is Dead by FM19addict(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

What simple sentence? He goat
ordinary sentence u don't understand. Our educational system is seriously flawed
Re: Pele Is Dead by paradigmshift(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:
He won 3 World Cup, Messi won only 1 and was making noise
which one ur papa n Ronaldo win ode

2 Likes

Re: Pele Is Dead by perdollar(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pele is dead but his manhood lives on

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by paradigmshift(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Martinez39s:
RIP legend.

Pendu fans did not let him rest after Messi won the GOAT debate; all of a sudden, they forcefully introduced him into a debate they had always made about Ronaldo and Messi only. grin
u dey mind Dem..sore losers

3 Likes

Re: Pele Is Dead by trumpcoat(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rest in peace the football legend

2 Likes

Re: Pele Is Dead by SK1SOLA: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
FM19addict:
RIP to the greatest of all time
Brazilian soccer legend Pelé, winner of record 3 World Cups and standard-bearer for ‘the beautiful game,’ has died at 82

THE ONLY GOAT EVER LIVETH

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by TheBTCinvestor: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
FM19addict:
ordinary sentence u don't understand. Our educational system is seriously flawed

You fool did u ask me a question? You nicompop if u tag me again..you won't see 2023. angry

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by kendological(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Heroicvic:
Pele and millions of people died today but only his name is mentioned

I think it's time for us to stop existing and start living so that we can be remembered like this legend for a good legacy
Millions didn't die today.

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by Streetmovement(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

R.I.P to the legend of the game cool

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by paradigmshift(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
CodeTemplar:
keep talking like a goat.
keep ranting like a fowl grin
Re: Pele Is Dead by ephraim18(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rest in power the legend of our time
Re: Pele Is Dead by Chimaobi302(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]Ohh ...RIP legend..
I heard of an of him doing a farewell video...
Re: Pele Is Dead by paradigmshift(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
dyera:

The last time I checked Cristiano Ronaldo is still alive.
alive in Saudi lmao.. e pain Dem
Re: Pele Is Dead by Richy4(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ogamysamo:
I May Not Know What Interests People About Football, But It Won't Stop Me From Telling You R.IP Cos I Heard About You Great Time
cheesy
Your post got me.. I just want to ask what is your hobby?
Re: Pele Is Dead by paradigmshift(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
zinaunreal:

Whats paining you. Person kpai you're hating . My friend discharge and respect the dead
console urself grin grin lmao...e paind dem

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by EmmyCC: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Respect to the legend.

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by yemi1504: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
RIP Legend
Re: Pele Is Dead by DatNaijaGuy: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
southsouthking:
Try and leave this world a little better than you found it, and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate, you have not wasted your time but have done your best.

Goodbye Pele, You left the world better
than you found it and you died a happy death.
Goodnight Legend.

Please oooooh. This is not Abedi Pele.
Abedi Pele is the Ghanaian football legend.

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by Bergavis: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rest in peace Pele

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by SamoraWarrior: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Try and leave this world a little better than you found it, and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate, you have not wasted your time but have done your best.

Goodbye Pele, You left the world better
than you found it and you died a happy death.
Goodnight Legend.

Oga no be Abedi Pele ooo
Re: Pele Is Dead by Ayobeck(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Died few two days to new year pain me u never c d last winning Brazil world cup.dis would ve been brought to ur sick bed..bye legend pele
Re: Pele Is Dead by Selfmotivated: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
FM19addict:
Brazilian soccer legend Pelé, winner of record 3 World Cups and standard-bearer for ‘the beautiful game,’ has died at 82
Pele is gone... Live on legend
Re: Pele Is Dead by FM19addict(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

You fool did u ask me a question? You nicompop if u tag me again..you won't see 2023. angry
gold circle 20box would have prevented this dementor grin grin
Re: Pele Is Dead by jojothaiv(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Some folks still manage to smuggle the Messi-Ronaldo talks into this sober thread.
People still take sentiments to thread that ordinary should be dedicated to a dead sportsman.

Totally unrelated, the poem To An Athlete Dying Young refers to most people on this thread.

Anyway, this is humanity, in all her glory, gory, splendor and sentiments. You can't take that away from them.

Ogamysamo:
it may seems weird but the truth is that i hardly show interest in anything other than black and white(written)
Not weird, this is you, this is the life your soul want and I'm glad you found meaning in it.

3 Likes

Re: Pele Is Dead by Chelseanababa(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nwachi1:
May almighty God grant him eternal rest
Please guys, am pleading, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs. I live with my mom who is retired and my Dad is late. pls help me with any little you can please I beg you in the name of God. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Acct num: Angela
G.T.Bank
Your typhoid has not gone for more than two weeks now despite all the money you have received through this platform. You have found a new business oppurtunity to be scaming us

1 Like

Re: Pele Is Dead by Ogamysamo: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy
Your post got me.. I just want to ask what is your hobby?
it may seems weird but the truth is that i hardly show interest in anything other than black and white(written)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pele Is Dead by colonelwealth(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
FM19addict:

Rest in peace Pele.
You were the greatest of all times, the legend of football and a landmark of soccer.

The sports world will always reverence you and the world will always tell your tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns / Plus-Sized Lady's Acrobatic Skills Wows Internet Users / Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.