Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January (18661 Views)

My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! / How Can I Please Deal With A Slanderous Neighbour? / How To Deal With Neighbour That Refuse Paying PHCN Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by sammirano: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2022
glasshouse:
I moved into a compound of 4 flats last year december . When I came in I noticed that all the flats are using estimated bill and we had our own different account number written on my gate .I then started paying #4500 per month for my flat .
Before I new it PHCN increased my own bill to #35k per month after #4500 for 3 months .
To cut the long story short I recently discovered that my neighbour used paint to clean his account number from his flat and has not being paying light bill into his account since January this year . Now PHCN are over billing me pls what do I do .

Apply for a meter

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Enskynelson(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2022
glasshouse:
I moved into a compound of 4 flats last year december . When I came in I noticed that all the flats are using estimated bill and we had our own different account number written on my gate .I then started paying #4500 per month for my flat .
Before I new it PHCN increased my own bill to #35k per month after #4500 for 3 months .
To cut the long story short I recently discovered that my neighbour used paint to clean his account number from his flat and has not being paying light bill into his account since January this year . Now PHCN are over billing me pls what do I do .
I cannot take a house without electricity metre here where I live. The PHCN staff go frustrate you. 35k per month! Do you run a welding corporation in your flat? I spend about 6k monthly including a borehole that supplies 3-overhead tanks for 5 flats.
I cannot be at the mercy of PHCN people at all. Let your Landlord get you a meter,

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by ultimateprof: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2022
If you want to leave long, learn how to mind your business. Look for how to solve your problem and forget about your neighbor. This is Nigeria, very deep!

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by doneback04: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2022
glasshouse:

Oboy na this kind jaze I need, help me beg that ur neighbor where him go collect juju from where him dey used light without paying bill grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by royalfly(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2022
How can a bill be based on the size of the building instead of what is been used inside. Believe me, a room and a palour could consume more power than a duplex, it all depends. God help this country.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Tegabadguy(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2022
glasshouse:
arrest him
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by symbianDON(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2022
35k for what na?? Are you paying for the whole Street? Abi you offend person for NEPA ni??
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Epicji: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2022
I recently apply for stoppage of bill. In a month,we have light for about 10 time and they will bring bill of 20k. This shows l was paying for darkness instead of light.

I just got myself fairly used solar panel n bat3 with small moni.

Enjoying light 24 hrs

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Bluffly: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Pells1:
Imagine Snitching your neighbor to the whole Nigerians undecided undecided lipsrsealed
You are evil and a jealous nigga
If I was your neighbor, I would jump on you with my Glock nigga angry angry
Don't be a rat nigga
Stop learning from Honchoslim16 ,that nigga a rat angry angry
I guess you masturbate to your neighbor gf too undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Do you understand at all. Two flat bills are now on him
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by mediclife1987(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2022
yellowgarri2:
How many Nigerians pay bills this days? In my area of residence, guys hardly pay bills.

5k is enough for a whole year using prepaid meter.

The light is steady because it's 33kva and the discos distributed free prepaid meter to each house.

Meter bypass is rampant here, everyone minds their business.

Op you are evil.

Mind your business to avoid general beating.

Omoor which part of Naija be this?

Definitely not in my Lagos...
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by greggng: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2022
glasshouse:

Your priority is to get a prepaid metre ...you should learn to mind your business ...your nebor is not using your light...that is his business with nepa
Mentioning him here doesn't speak well of you . Mind your business

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by yellowgarri2(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2022
mediclife1987:

Omoor which part of Naija be this?

Definitely not in my Lagos...
Fortunately it's Lagos state.

Lagos Outskirt.
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by weslineo: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Just got prepaid meter.My bill was increased from 1700 to 27000 within a year.
I had to rush and get a prepaid Meter.Now I use between 6k to 9k monthly with all gadgets.

Speak to your landlord let him do the needful.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Apply for prepaid meter, that's the free one.
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by ahnie: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2022
My husband paid for prepaid meter since 2016 till date,we haven't seen anything.
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by LOVEGINO(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2022
glasshouse:
are u from Mars? I will be disappointed if u re a Nigerian.
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Addme: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Discuss with your landlord to get you a prepaid metre(Single Phase). It would solve your problem.
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Alansuki: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Continue paying your bills but ensure you put a copy of the paid bill in front of your apartment & not at the gate then report to your landlord. The day of reckoning is coming
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by alingo2013(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Pells1:
Imagine Snitching your neighbor to the whole Nigerians undecided undecided lipsrsealed
You are evil and a jealous nigga
If I was your neighbor, I would jump on you with my Glock nigga angry angry
Don't be a rat nigga
Stop learning from Honchoslim16 ,that nigga a rat angry angry
I guess you masturbate to your neighbor gf too undecided undecided lipsrsealed

You still behave like you are nursery School, if you see someone doing bad alert the authorities, before you fall victim, I don't want to complain about bad government when you the citizens are bad

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Guyman01: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Mind your business before you take your own hand bring big problem for yourself, dey your dey make your neighbour dey him dey.
Snitching can have consequences if its discovered you are the Amebo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by motionarena: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2022
yellowgarri2:
How many Nigerians pay bills this days? In my area of residence, guys hardly pay bills.

5k is enough for a whole year using prepaid meter.

The light is steady because it's 33kva and the discos distributed free prepaid meter to each house.

Meter bypass is rampant here, everyone minds their business.

Op you are evil.

Mind your business to avoid general beating.

5k whole year?
Na only 1 bulb u get 4 house

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Jsucre(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Buy paint
glasshouse:
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by ZooOga: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
I smell b.s.
How op know who pays or doesn't pay dem bills and for how long?
As others correctly said go see the landlord and stop breaking our NL piece with this small stuff. cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Oyiboman69: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
glasshouse:
your neighbor is a sharp guy. your bill is not the same with his hence the different billings for you guys. Do you think those guys can check their bank account for the details of payments?. those guys are looking for xmas money and your neighbor understand it...you don't.
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by yellowgarri2(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
motionarena:

5k whole year?
Na only 1 bulb u get 4 house
It's called meter bypass.

The 5k is for the meter to show light that it's recharged to deceive the discos when they come around.

Off the meter entirely and connect your wire directly by 7pm and remove it by 7am the next day. (no one is at home during the day).

On your meter back and off all appliances when going out.

Go for work with free mind.

Any neighbour that refuses to mind his/her business will receive general beating.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by peacefulhome(f): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Mine own neighbor , I don tire. The last time they payed was around October. Imagine 2k units up till now , they are yet to buy another units. Na look I just dey look them. Make God sha they bless me to the buy units each time the need arise.
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Doyou2019: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Whois:
How much is your house rent if nepa bill is 35k per month. Anyways go to your disco's website to log a complain about your issue. Dragging your neighbor to it is unnecessary until you hear from your disco
Please go through @fccpc.gov.ng with your evidence. Might take a little long, but you will surely get solution to this problem.
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Doyou2019: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Guyman01:
Mind your business before you take your own hand bring big problem for yourself, dey your dey make your neighbour dey him dey.
Snitching can have consequences if its discovered you are the Amebo

What stupid consequences? What stinky useless consequences. Mcheww.
OP abeg no send these elements telling you to let sleeping dogs lie. Call the mfvcker tenant out and if he tries anything silly, get him arrested.

I hate this self-defeatist mentality about us Nigerians Sha. It makes bullies think they are invincible. NONSENSE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Of Unity Estate Counting Losses Following Govt Demolition. / Fire Guts Federal Mortgage Bank Building On Broad Street Lagos / Cost Of Building Plan For A 4-bed Room Bungalow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.