Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP (25547 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by tctrills: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2022
hopexter:

Change The face of Education and health? Which school or hospital did he build to have changed the face of education and health? Other former governors who did more than mere education and health never saw it as a yard stick to be called upright men nor a presidential contestants. Keep deceiving yourself undecided
No one did more in education. He made his state the number 1 in SSCE. And yes he built and renovated more hospitals than Tinubu. Please mention the governor that did more in health and education.

Clearly, people like you have been the ones in deception. You keep voting for criminals. Rather than stealing, he created savings and investments for his state. Learn wisdom.

You don't need to like him or vote for him but you cant take away his success
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by hopexter(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
tctrills:

No one did more in education. He made his state the number 1 in SSCE. And yes he built and renovated more hospitals than Tinubu. Please mention the governor that did more in health and education.

Clearly, people like you have been the ones in deception. You keep voting for criminals. Rather than stealing, he created savings and investments for his state. Learn wisdom.

You don't need to like him or vote for him but you cant take away his success

Do you have any evidence that obi built schools and hospitals? He made his state the number 1 in SSCE as in how? Did he write the SSCE exams for Anambra students? Your obsession with obi has pushed you to ignore the hard work of those students. SSCE best performing states in Nigeria has always varied and never a single state winning the award.

It’s not about liking him or not. What you did for your state as a governor will determine what you’ll do as a president. Obi has nothing to his names to be a presidential aspirant. Who did you vote for in the last election? Was it not PDP? Obi is not a criminal yet he has stolen wealth in his underage daughter’s name in Panama(Pandora papers). Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by BeanX(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Obi is coming inshallah grin
Criminal! scammer!
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by tctrills: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
hopexter:

Do you have any evidence that obi built schools and hospitals? He made his state the number 1 in SSCE as in how? Did he write the SSCE exams for Anambra students? Your obsession with obi has pushed you to ignore the hard work of those students. SSCE best performing states in Nigeria has always varied and never a single state winning the award.

It’s not about liking him or not. What you did for your state as a governor will determine what you’ll do as a president. Obi has nothing to his names to be a presidential aspirant. Who did you vote for in the last election? Was it not PDP? Obi is not a criminal yet he has stolen wealth in his underage daughter’s name in Panama(Pandora papers). Keep deceiving yourself.

Yes, I have evidence. I have seen the schools and hospitals and for the ssce, just browse the ssce result for 2014 and 2015.
Oga please read the pandora papers. He kept money, not stolen money in offshore accounts simple.
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by hopexter(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
tctrills:

Yes, I have evidence. I have seen the schools and hospitals and for the ssce, just browse the ssce result for 2014 and 2015.
Oga please read the pandora papers. He kept money, not stolen money in offshore accounts simple.

Pls send a link of such evidence for my own perusal. SSCE results from 2014 and 2015? I thought it was a continuous year in your out win lol. Obi has nothing to campaign with is what you meant by saying this rubbish.

Did you hear any bragging of other states winning the SSCE best performer? Now you see the cheap shameful basis which you are voting for Mr. Obi? If he had laid a better foundation and footprint in Anambra, elder statemen like Arthur Eze and Soludo would support him with their last dime for his performance as Anambra former governor. If you were to advise an Edo youth like me to choose between Anambra and Lagos for a greener pastures, would you suggest I go to Anambra? I doubt that.

Thousands troop in to Lagos from Anambra everyday for greener pastures irrespective to what you believed Obi did in Anambra lol.

If the money wasn’t stolen, why hide it in an underaged child’s account in a far away country? Panama is a haven for stolen wealth. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by ola31701: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu and his imaginary block votes in the mudTehifnubu and his miscreants never see anything yetTheifnubu and his imaginary block votes in the mudTehifnubu and his miscreants never see anything yet...
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by Yankee101: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
He is buhari’s emir, do you know how much his people have suffered under buhari?
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pa Tanko Yakassai is one of the very few remnants of the old order. He has seen it all before independence and after independence.

Pa Tanko Yakassai should know that the view expressed by Emir of Daura is the Daura's emirate view. Few days ago, Alhaji Abdullahi Adamu the APC Chairman on BBC Hausa service was differentiating political activities from the duties of the office of President. He has forgotten that the President is flying the Political Party flag and when the President was contesting for second term he campaigned and the duties of the office of the president was there. Donald Trump campaigned heavily for second term as a sitting American President. The excuse of the duties of a president suffering because of a political activities is too dull and unacceptable but we cannot do anything about it. The Emir of Daura just told us what we know.
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by tctrills: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
hopexter:

Pls send a link of such evidence for my own perusal. SSCE results from 2014 and 2015? Are you not educated enough to check public info?

Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by hopexter(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=tctrills post=119549231][/quote]

Ah! That shows you have no evidence of any schools or hospitals Built by Obi just as Obi has nothing to campaign with. grin
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by Atlantis585: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chai!

After they have collected all the money from the crooked drug baron Thieffnubu.

G5 lining up to collect their own share right now. grin

Life no balance at all.

So…

Kano - gone
Kaduna - gone
Katsina - gone
Rivers - gone
Lagos - almost gone (50/50 right now)

I hope he won’t take sniper after the election.

Feeling so bad for the demented ancestor right now.

Epele sir!
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by ogatboy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
One thing is sure, the north will not determine Nigeria next president. They have never done and 2023 will not be different. Check all the elections in Nigeria history, despite Buhari's popularity, he could not win any elections until the south decided so.

Emir has been endorsing since forever
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by techWriter3: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thought you said December latest? Thought you said December latest? ...
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by stuffs2002: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jack005:
Unfortunately, Nigeria has never been this divided. No thanks to buhari with his nepotism and bigotry. Nigerians may vote along religion and tribe come 2023.

Buhari built 2nd Niger bridge in the south east and you still accuse him of nepotism.

IPOB and sense are parallel lines that can never meet
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by Gozac: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Testing the mic, 123.... Expect more endorsement like this from northern religious or traditional leaders in the coming weeks . Some will do it secretly while bold ones will do it publicly. Have you seen any northern APC governor talk against Atiku since the campaigns? Political know nothing will making noise in the south drawing daggers against one another. I respect the north when it comes to politicking.
They will vote Atiku enmasse
Re: 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP by BeanX(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Obi is coming inshallah grin
Pascal ogochukwu the useless scammer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Had My Way I Would Bring Back Our Old Anthem - Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers / FG To Prosecute 400 Suspects For Funding Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.