Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Former Big Brother Naija Star, Queen Mercy Atang Expecting Her Her First Child. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Big Brother Naija Star, Queen Mercy Atang Expecting Her Her First Child. (1000 Views)

Former Big Brother Naija Housemates Stun In Warri (photos) / Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Big Brother Naija Star, Queen Mercy Atang Expecting Her Her First Child. by marimarempress: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Former Big Brother Naija star, politician and beauty queen, Mercy Atang is pregnant.

The Big Brother Naija 'Shine Ya Eye' star shared pictures of her baby bump this morning on Instagram with the caption "Looking forward to begin this journey would be the best part of my life. It’s the dream of every woman to be a mother and I’ve had this dream for long. I’m grateful to God for this wonderful experience and for keeping me basking in his euphoria.

The journey hasn’t been what the movies made it to seem like.

My experience I will share soon. For now I can’t wait to be a mom”.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmyRJPcAEnj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Former Big Brother Naija Star, Queen Mercy Atang Expecting Her Her First Child. by marimarempress: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2022

Re: Former Big Brother Naija Star, Queen Mercy Atang Expecting Her Her First Child. by meobizy(f): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Who? Which edition was she?

Oh, okay. She used the name Queen. Retitle the report. I was confused.
Re: Former Big Brother Naija Star, Queen Mercy Atang Expecting Her Her First Child. by marimarempress: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
meobizy:
Who? Which edition was she?

Oh, okay. She used the name Queen. Retitle the report. I was confused.

Shine Ya Eye edition

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Naija Star, Queen Mercy Atang Expecting Her Her First Child. by ImoleNaija: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Las las, everyone must collect. grin

Safe delivery smiley

(1) (Reply)

“demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby / Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son / Ghanaian Seer Foresaw Mohbad’s Death..listen To The Warning He Gave Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.