Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso (13296 Views)

2023: God Will Punish Those Who Rigged Ogun Gov’ship Election– Adebutu Blows Hot / 2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
A former Governor of Kano State and presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has debunked rumours that he is working for another party coming 2023 general election.

Mr. Kwankwasko stated this while responding to questions from some of his supporters while featuring on a live radio program in Dutse, Jigawa State.

He said since he and his supporters joined the NNPP, some people have been concocting different kinds of lies just for their political reasons.

According to him, “I heard that some people are saying Northern elders met me and asked me to step down for a Northern candidate and some are saying I am romancing with APC.

“Who can tell us about Arewa? Who knows Arewa better than us? These are candidates that have issues with their qualifications and health.”

He explained that the news was baseless and was concocted by miscreants for political reasons to distract Nigerians.

“God forbid I work or romance with APC, PDP, I am for NNPP, there is no going back.

“This is a golden opportunity for all Nigerians if they want things to change for the better. NNPP is the answer and if they want things to continue, so be it,” he added.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/30/2023-god-forbid-i-work-romance-with-apc-pdp-kwankwaso/

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by MandelaLives: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Work With PO. This way, you'd naturally become Nigeria's President in 8 years. So simple and easy.

To Understand my point, read History Beckons, And I Cannot Be Silent: A Rejoinder To Soludo's Anti-Obi Article

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by descarado: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
It's Al about personal interest. He already has his base. It will be unwise to lose it.

20 Likes

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by PrinceOfLagos: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Rabiu kwakwanso may work with Peter Obi

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Moh247: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
cool

Who asked for his support. Ganduje is very loyal and its betrayer if Kwankwaso come and Ripp where he never sowed

Tinubu had never in anyway mention his name, yet he keeps throwing tantrums about

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by PrinceOfLagos: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:
Who asked for his support. Ganduje is very loyal and its betrayer if Kwankwaso come and Ripp where he never sowed
But you've been begging him to work for Tinubu

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Truthisunique2: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2022
MandelaLives:
Work With PO. This way, you'd naturally become Nigeria's President in 8 years. So simple and easy.
Someone that has even called it an insult and step down to work with Peter Obi

Una get sense so

I believe he would still work for Atiku las Las, this is a man that raised concern about a run off

It would come down to northern interest Las las

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by 9jii(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2022
He's heading to his inevitable demise.
He is Arrogant
He is Tribalistic

6 Likes

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Truthisunique2: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Lol

Peter Obi is still on his kneels in PH trading his LP gov candidate for wike who no send am

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Moh247: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But you've been begging him to work for Tinubu

Guy why you dey lie?

It was Doyin Okupe, and Obi that were lobbying Kwankwaso making him feel important

Ganduje trashed his Son in-law in 2019, Atiku clipped his wing and chased him out of PDP when they rejected him as NW PDP deputy Chairman

The koboko he was flogged with is still in the cooler

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Truthisunique2: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Rabiu kwakwanso may work with Peter Obi
no be wike again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by PrinceOfLagos: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no be wike again?
Both

The outcome of the G5 meeting ain't known yet . But we've read already that 3 out of the G5 already on Peter Obi side .

6 Likes

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Dangrace01: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president

I see kwakwanso supporting PETER OBI

19 Likes

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Truthisunique2: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Both

The outcome of the G5 meeting ain't known yet . But we've read already that 3 out of the G5 already on Peter Obi side .
I see grin

Wike and makinde that leads the G5 are Tinubu

Ortom has nothing to lose joining them so far no be Atiku, but he can support Obi with mouth like the rest

Sis Agnes and Kerosene man Na just figure head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Throwback: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Who dey even reason this one matter, besides Obi that was begging him to run a joint ticket.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by ogub(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
I don't and will never hate tinubu or anyone, but what I don't seems to understand is how can someone be wishing tinubu becomes Nigerian president after all we've gone and still going through in this administration where what we have is presidency and not a president because he has no grip of himself mentally and physically, if not for selfishness, tribalism and a choice to be foolish the people supporting tinubu wouldn't have been doing it, but God will disappoints and discredit all of you who want Nigeria to remain a laughing stock among other nations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by bigdammyj: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Noted.
Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Franchise21(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
OK
Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by ATLIEN2027: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Good, pls stay in the race.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by utenwuson: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kwanwaso and obi are two nuisance who ought to have merge and try to at least come third....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Princeton92(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
That's what you politicians always say but you'd end up going back to your vomits as usual...

That's not new! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by flemsy15(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
We've heard worse from.politicians before and they ended up doing the opposite. Nigerian Politicians are only out for their personal interests.
They will involve God and Even swear they won't support someone or join a political party but will later do the exact opposite
Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by NgwaManEatyou1: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
You won't sir, I only blame you for your entitlement sense and greed,by now you would have take Datti position as the next vice president of this country...forget about the beninoise from upper dehomey and their collaborators in crime from Chad showing fake love for one Nigeria because of our Oil.

Come 2023 we will send all elders above 65 packing.

Kiss the truth..

Note...Let no one fear ban, we defeated Abacha who is next?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by gozmok1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
He is doing Lord's work for LP you must intestify your campaign for our brother and Norther Ally
TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

baluba please I forgot to add that one

AND MANY MORE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by BossGerald: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hahaha...nobody wants to associate with emilodrugs pa yekini Amoda grin

The vigorously shaking and urinating machine grin

Only their gay yoruba Muslim supporters below me like throwback, legendhero, ihordspy, the dead vulture griller do

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by Throwback: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
ogub:
I don't and will never hate tinubu or anyone, but what I don't seems to understand is how can someone be wishing tinubu becomes Nigerian president after all we've gone and still going through in this administration where what we have is presidency and not a president because he has no grip of himself mentally and physically, if not for selfishness, tribalism and a choice to be foolish the people supporting tinubu wouldn't have been doing it, but God will disappoints and discredit all of you who want Nigeria to remain a laughing stock among other nations.

But you wish we all support a fake messiah who was considered a corrupt failure when he ruled a very simple Anambra state?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by LegitAutos01: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Vote Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by kennyz247(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
ok
Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by NewNg1: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hahaha..more tears for APC & PDP...All their fake news spreading newspaper houses can do better now. Kwankwaso is giving you guys fire...Hahaha

Lies will never save you especially the founders of hate speeches @ APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso by hisexcellency34: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
I don't believe Kwankwaso

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Saraki’s Election / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her Husband's 61st Birthday / UK Prime Minister Approves £750m Export Credit Facility For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.