Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi (2304 Views)

BREAKING: G-5, Tinubu's Supporters & Their Chronic Foolishness Of Fake News / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) / BREAKING: G-5 Governors Resolve To Ensure Atiku Wins In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by ottersberger(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Urchins, shey una blood pressure don pass motor wey the radiator dey overheat on top third mainland bridge?

Una think say na only una Sabi write nonsense lies upandan. Nonsense!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Relax!

2023 will humble you. Your emotions is presently misleading you and will depart after election.

How can you ever imagine a Nigerian Governor to root for Obi knowing FULLY well that Obi can NEVER win. No one invests in bad business.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mkpurummiri is not good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Relax!

2023 will humble you. Your emotions is presently misleading you and will depart after election.

How can you ever imagine a Nigerian Governor to root for Obi knowing FULLY well that Obi can NEVER win. No one invests in bad business.

Why am I not surprised. A senior urchino is already here to defend his meal ticket.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Obaaderemi2: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Relax!

Though I feel the igbos deserve the presidency and would have no qualms with Obi winning the election, it's as clear as crystal that he can't win.

How any sane person can imagine obi winning the election amazes me. Unless God removes him, Tinubu is the next president.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obaaderemi2:
Though I feel the igbos deserve the presidency and would have no qualms with Obi winning the election, it's as clear as crystal that he can't win.

How any sane person can imagine obi winning the election amazes me. Unless God removes him, Tinubu is the next president.

Exactly! Without emotions, it’s so glaring.

People are just being driven by emotions. They see the reality and it’s difficult for them to accept.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by ablejesus26(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
How many breaking una don break like dis for only today grin grin
What I know for sure is that G5 or not This APC disaster must be sent back to the hell they crawled out from.
Watin concern the average person wey dey suffer from this APC calamity with G5 wey don chop food belleful,even keep for their great great grand children?
Urchins don't want to open their eyes to see that the level of Suffering and hardship APC brought into this Country has changed everything, some of them are kids them no deh go market,them no dey feed themselves.
Taking out this APC calamity is the only sensible thing to do now for our collective Survival purpose.
G5 are doing well, Atiku should be fed the same dish He gave Jona.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by drlateef: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
ottersberger:
Urchins, shey una blood pressure don pass motor wey the radiator dey overheat on top third mainland bridge?

Lollllllll. I can see frustration all over you.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by perez100: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
The fact is that with or without G-5. Peter Obi will win South East and South-south., Abuja, Benue, Plateau States and go head to head in Kaduna, Taraba States. ObiDatti will still do well in the South West and other States in the North. Let BVA be used and we will retire these criminal politicians. They think they can stop God"s WILL.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by lastcall: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
you people are the ones giving these criminal politicians the impetus.

When will they reach a deal wit us the people?
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
ottersberger:

Relax...G5 is helping to disable APC completely in the south. The coast is clearer for Peter Obi victory in South and Middlebelt. At the end, all Tinubu would have is struggle for vote in the north with Atiku and Kwankwanso.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by ablejesus26(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obaaderemi2:

Tinubu would have won swiftly and easily but as it stands his APC calamity has spoilt every chance he has.
Come out of SW go to another region, interact with people who have their PVCs and intend to vote you will find out that APC is not in their agenda at all,the people have suffered greatly from this APC calamity,they just want it to end.
Interact with Northern Christians and MB People who have PVC and intend to vote,them carry this Muslim-muslim agenda for head pass any other people,to them taking out APC is the only sensible thing to do for their Survival.
2023 will be anything but APC.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Snitch24(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Relax!

Sadly you've just said the truth
It's a big shame that after everything we've been through it will still repeat it self again

1 Like

Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obaaderemi2:

You are living in an illusion. Your eyes will clear soon
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by iSpread(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
BEHAVE YOURSELF IN THIS COMING 2023. I HATE NONSENSE
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
It will be one cold day in hell before Wike works for Tinubu to carry his wholesale stealing in Lagos to the center.

Go back and review Wike's many speeches and antecedents. We all know Nigeria politicians have no honor, but his political survival is on the line here

Some men Tinubu's minions are now expecting to cower to the coward of Bourdillon, had the guts to speak up to Buhari concerning his bigotry and other shenanigans under his watch, while Tinubu hid under his wife's wrappers as Fulani terrorists sacked his people to Benin republic.

Remember "where are the cows?".

Question for urchins: Why did Buhari sack Tinubu's appointee in FIRS?. The money he is trying to buy you is the money they stole from the treasury. Ask Buhari.

And Wike will propagate a party he believes Amechi used to oppress him to power and in which Amechi is still a major stakeholder?.

Make some of una dey try reason well.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Obaaderemi2: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

Tinubu would have won swiftly and easily but as it stands his APC calamity has spoilt every chance he has.
Come out of SW go to another region, interact with people who have their PVCs and intend to vote you will find out that APC is not in their agenda at all,the people have suffered greatly from this APC calamity,they just want it to end.
Interact with Northern Christians and MB People who have PVC and intend to vote,them carry this Muslim-muslim agenda for head pass any other people,to them taking out APC is the only sensible thing to do for their Survival.
2023 will be anything but APC.
Sadly, the average human being doesn't think this way. Buhari's first term was a bigger disaster than his second term. Fulani herdsmen took over and Boko Haram was gaining territories, naira plunged seriously and some essential goods were banned from importation. Yet people voted for him massively for a second term in office. Forget it, APC is winning this election.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Obaaderemi2: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

You are living in an illusion. Your eyes will clear soon
We shall see the deluded one between you and I by February. wink
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obaaderemi2:

Only two major catastrophe can stop Tinubu from winning ; a nuclear Armageddon or the death of either Buhari or Tinubu.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Obaaderemi2: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Spirit04:
Only two major catastrophe can stop Tinubu from winning ; a nuclear Armageddon or the death of either Buhari or Tinubu.
grin
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Donwilson88: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lets hear what they discussed
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Relax!

My friend, a lot of voters have already made up their minds. Based on consistent polls, Tinubu and Atiku will NEVER win because the masses who are rooting for Obi, who is winning every poll that will eventually translate into actual votes want good governance. The only thing I see that will stop Obi winning is if his supporters do not come out and vote.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Plus10(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
“I cannot take any decision without taking advice from Rivers people”

- Governor Nyesom Wike
He is currently live Channels TV
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Spirit04:
You are wrong, Obi is winning the presidential election once all his supporters who are more based on polls come out to vote on election day.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
You are wrong, Obi is winning the presidential election once all his supporters who are more based on polls come out to vote on election day.
it will be easier for me to fucck Beyonce while Jay-Z watches helplessly and using corner eye to beg me to do it small small than for Obi to even come second not to talk of first
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
My friend, a lot of voters have already made up their minds. Based on consistent polls, Tinubu and Atiku will NEVER win because the masses who are rooting for Obi, who is winning every poll that will eventually translate into actual votes want good governance. The only thing I see that will stop Obi winning is if his supporters do not come out and vote.

202 almost here.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obaaderemi2:
Sadly, the average human being doesn't think this way. Buhari's first term was a bigger disaster than his second term. Fulani herdsmen took over and Boko Haram was gaining territories, naira plunged seriously and some essential goods were banned from importation. Yet people voted for him massively for a second term in office. Forget it, APC is winning this election.
I don't see Atiku or Tinubu winning. They alongside Kwankwaso are dividing northern Muslim votes. No matter whom the G-5 governors endorse, Peter Obi is winning the Southeast, Southsouth, majority of the Northcentral and parts of the Southwest almost if not winning Lagos State.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

202 almost here.
You can't stop Obi's supporters from coming out to vote on election day.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
You can't stop Obi's supporters from coming out to vote on election day.

Stop you said!

If all Peter supporters come out to vote in 10 FOLDS, Peter still wont win!

Know this, and know peace.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Spirit04:
it will be easier for me to fucck Beyonce while Jay-Z watches helplessly and using corner eye to beg me to do it small small than for Obi to even come second not to talk of first
If you actually believe Obi can't win, you would have stopped talking about him. The fact that he is on your lips shows you know he is on his way to Aso Rock and you are perhaps trying to discourage his teeming supporters.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop you said!

If all Peter supporters come out to vote in 10 FOLDS, Peter still wont win!

Know this, and know peace.
The fact that you are trying to discourage Obi's teeming supporters despite your acclaimed party structures shows how jittery you are that he is winning.
Re: Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
If you actually believe Obi can't win, you would have stopped talking about him. The fact that he is on your lips shows you know he is on his way to Aso Rock and you are perhaps trying to discourage his teeming supporters.
It's a comic relief. Besides you were the one who brought Obi into the matter. I merely stated that there's literally zero chance of Tinubu losing. Obidient is a circus, they're used for laughter and stress relief this period

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Is The Most Populous In Delta Between Urhobos,ijaws And Aniomas? / Police Ig: Gani Decries Exclusion Of Igbo / Awoyokun: Secularism, Adegbite And Sharia Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.