Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ (3394 Views)

19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / President Buhari, VP Atiku, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Lateef Jakande (2) (3) (4)

Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by blamingthedevil: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obasanjo knelt down and begged his then VP Atiku for him to be able to run for 2nd term of his presidency with conditions which he fulfilled - Gov. Nyesom Wike

https://twitter.com/JustTayo_/status/1608866921767915521

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by blamingthedevil: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by tijani0: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dirty politics

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by lhordspy: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lol.

I will never say something bad about an elderly person like Obj. Talkmore of a respected Yoruba elderstateman.

But we all know why OBJ is bitter and opposing Tinubu's presidency.

Tinubu has always been his nightmare. A pain in his back. It is like having to watch a particular person succeed and succeed all the time even after all the antagonism. The jealousy will start kicking in.

It is more like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi tussle. Tinubu winning the presidency next year will make him the greatest Yoruba man alive in Nigeria political world. Just like Messi cemented his place after the worldcup

Ronaldo tried fighting it. Obj is hating it too

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by habsydiamond(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Politicians can be skitmakers atimes.. A whole OBJ kneeldown for Atiku. In politics anything is possible

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
He didn't slam OBJ but only make reference to what happened between him and Atiku.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by PureMe01: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Obasanjo knelt down and begged his then VP Atiku for him to be able to run for 2nd term of his presidency with conditions which he fulfilled - Gov. Nyesom Wike

You are trying your best to take our minds from your mumu propaganda of Wike dealing with thiefnubuu which Wike blatantly denied like anything today. E tell una urchins make una face una business. Make Una no dey lie against am. Ortom denied same grin grin

Shame on agbado urchins grin grin grin grin

https://www.facebook.com/channelsforum/videos/750501069750566/?app=fbl

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by Xscape1993(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
This Wike ooo.
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by LeoDeKing: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fear politics.

To be a politician, your heart must be made of cold steel.

Na obj wike throw under bus like dis?

Nawao.

Wike just draw the battle line between himself and Obipigs.

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by Plus10(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
He didn't slam Obj,he was referring to how Atiku mistreated Obj in the past.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by Corrinthians(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obj might not support my candidate, but I'm totally against this or anyone who throws such disrespectful shade or the ol' man.

Obj has done his but. He might not be perfect but he did alot for this country.

He has my untethered respects.

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by TechW: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Reason then was that obasanjo trusted him and handed him over the party structure. Atiku was having the support of all the PDP governors.
That was the beginning of Atiku's downfall

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by Shollez(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
STOP SOBE, YOU'RE JUST AN ORDINARY LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN THEN. TALKLESS OF KNOWING FULL GIST ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN PRESIDENCY LEVEL
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Most of you lack basic comprehension skills

He was not attacking obj ..he was saying of OBJ could do that , ex head of state , former general

Who does Atiku think he is not to meet his condition

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by beelon1020(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yeeeee! Who throw stone?... wike you wicked o!
I don run leave una with wike drama...
btw wike will be political homeless 2023 if care is not taken...
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by Honjoshy4u: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike is a talkative.
No one will even trust him with confidential stuff after now.

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
mrvitalis:
Most of you lack basic comprehension skills

He was not attacking obj ..he was saying of OBJ could do that , ex head of state , former general

Who does Atiku think he is not to meet his condition

Wow!

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by Britishpea: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
TechW:
Reason then was that obasanjo trusted him and handed him over the party structure. Atiku was having the support of all the PDP governors.
That was the beginning of Atiku's downfall

Well Obj should know that he’s an elderly man. And take up such role. He’s not the only president Nigeria has ever had. He should stop seeing himself as God. He also had bad style of leadership. We were all here when he was rigging elections for all states.

There were political killings under his watch and till today nothing happened.

Under his watch 19B dollars of electricity was looted.

To cap his worst, he wanted third term.

Doesn’t mean he didn’t have some credits. Of course no matter how bad a leader is, they would have credits. Buhari still delivered some roads and second Niger bridge for us and also his signature project on railway. Yet he couldn’t manage the economy.

So obj should embrace the role of a leader and stop all his stupid endorsements. He’s afraid Tinubu will be the biggest Yoruba man if not Nigeria if he eventually wins. Not that Obj doesn’t know that Timubu will deliver as a president.
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by waice6571: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Where's Atiku today? Still running from pillar to post to become the president... He was rendered useless towards the end of Obasanjo"s regime and made a political vagabond since then.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by SlavaUkraini: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stories for the gods

That was how Ayo Fayose said that Olusegun Obasanjo once knelt down before the late Murmar Gaddafi, when they visited Libya
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by 9japride(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
I wonder if these politicians feel they will be in power forever? There is a form arrogance that comes when one seat on top oil money. We really have a long way to go in Africa. If you find out, he's community might not be producing any oil drop yet they act as if they are the owners of the oil. All these politicians are just selfish, they all are weighing their options. When they perceive a party might likely win, they will troop over there to get a soft landing.

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by dahmie2013: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike goofed on this one. I don't like Obasanjo, but I don't support this public disgrace.
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by bdon123(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
blamingthedevil:

My question is was wike there...becos frm my little knowledge he was nothing in politics as of that time to hav such info
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by Think9ja(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
He didn't slam Obj ogbeni.

He slammed Atiku for making Obj kneel down

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by duality(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I will never say something bad about an elderly person like Obj. Talkmore of a respected Yoruba elderstateman.

Tinubu has always been his nightmare. A pain in his back. It is like having to watch a particular person succeed and succeed all the time even after all the antagonism. The jealousy will start kicking in.

It is more like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi tussle. Tinubu winning the presidency next year will make him the greatest Yoruba man alive in Nigeria political world. Just like Messi cemented his place after the worldcup

The statement was against Atiku.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by DMerciful(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
You do realise Obj was head of state from 1976-1979 and president from 1999-2007! Don't ever compare Obj with Tinubu especially as Tinubu can never be president!
lhordspy:
Lol.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by PerfectMan24: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike is a talkative. He said he won't leave PDP even if he didn't win the primary. He won't be vice to anyone but he later fighting for vice position and now he is about leaving PDP.
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by dahmie2013: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
duality:

The statement was against Atiku.
That is what you guys think, but from the yoruba culture and being an ex-military high senior ranking officer, it is an insult to Obasanjo. If you recall the embarrassment with General Dipo Diya, when he knelt down for Abacha. The video should still be on the internet. Wike made a great error saying this in public.
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by SWATMan: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
dahmie2013:
Wike goofed on this one. I don't like Obasanjo, but I don't support this public disgrace.

What disgrace? Diya did same to Abacha. It's part of the Omoluabi's "respectful" culture.
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by dahmie2013: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
SWATMan:

What disgrace? Diya did same to Abacha. It's part of the Omoluabi's "respectful" culture.
Thanks for the sacarscm.
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by Superwave16320: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
What are you or your Igbo father today n what will you be after 8 years of Tinubu rule ? Bro you are either brain dead or exceedingly foolish if this is best response your condemned medulla can conjure after watching the clip

Shollez:
STOP SOBE, YOU'RE JUST AN ORDINARY LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN THEN. TALKLESS OF KNOWING FULL GIST ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN PRESIDENCY LEVEL
Re: Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ by SWATMan: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
bdon123:

My question is was wike there...becos frm my little knowledge he was nothing in politics as of that time to hav such info

It actually happened. Some northern Turks led by Atiku, el-rufai et al boxed OBJ to a corner to secure his second term. But I was happy baba accepted their conditions but later dealt with them. That's why Atiku is still running up and down till today. grin

82 Likes 2 Shares

Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 / Sss & Police Tightens Security Around Their Headquarters And Barracks In Niger / ‘baby Making Factory’ Discovered In Abia: 32 Pregnant Teenagers Arrested