Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike (28603 Views)

2023: G-5 Governors Fail To Unveil Preferred Candidate / 2023: G-5 Governors Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone - Wike Blows Hot (video) / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by mipeesoft(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bad news for the agbado urchins who have been jubilating since morning over fake news.
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/30/2023-g5-has-not-reached-deal-with-anyone-says-wike/

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by arantess: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
LOL urchins Una go die this night
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by arantess: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Lot of things kept running through my mind after Wike's statement. Then i remember sharks. Yeah sharks

Do you know why sharks never stop moving?

When they atleast slow down, thier breathing reduce. And when they stop moving; they die. They need to keep moving to stay alive.

Since the news of the G5 meeting in London surfaced. It's been a hell of a hard-time for obidients. The aggressiveness, the loudness - all died down and dim like fading light.

Thank God Nyesom Wike is coming out now to say something. The diversion was killing them. They can now resuming the wailing, and re-direct their anger on Buhari and Tinubu . Something they are destined for, something they live for, something they need to keep doing to stay to stay afloat and alive. Something they have been doing since the inception of democracy, something they will likely be doing for the next 8years.

Because when they dont wail, they are lifeless.. Just like sharks which will always keep moving to stay alive.
Eyaaa

Trying to hide your pain by rambling about sharks

All of una go hang next year
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by JOemmy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Lot of things kept running through my mind after Wike's statement. Then i remember sharks. Yeah sharks

When they atleast slow down, thier breathing reduce. And when they stop moving; they die. They need to keep moving to stay alive.

Since the news of the G5 meeting in London surfaced. It's been a hell of a hard-time for obidients. The aggressiveness, the loudness - all died down and dim like fading light.

Thank God Nyesom Wike is coming out now to say something. The diversion was killing them. They can now resuming the wailing, and re-direct their anger on Buhari and Tinubu . Something they are destined for, something they live for, something they need to keep doing to stay to stay afloat and alive. Something they have been doing since the inception of democracy, something they will likely be doing for the next 8years.

Because when they dont wail, they are lifeless.. Just like sharks which will always keep moving to stay alive.

But all the fake news and fake endorsements was actually coming from ur tinibu camp even buhari's media aide comfirmed that tinibu have indeed struck a good deal with the G5 governors?

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by able20(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
No worries, the G5 will announce their choice of candidate by April 2023 after the announcement of Obi as president
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by nyabingi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
WIKE ALREADY CONFIRMED That Atiku was having secret meetings with APC Governors. I tell you this election go hot for APC and PDP as Obi has changed the narratives, the reality beholding us today is that even if Obi did not win, Electioneering will never be he same again in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by americanigga(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
patriotic007:
Tinubu people how market? grin cheesy grin.....I wonder how you guys sleep at night with your conscience intact after supporting tinubu during the day ........How can you be seeing failure and calamity coming to rule a country you claim to love so much and still fight for such a failure to rule your future and that of your kids.....I engaged one tinubu supporter in a debate on my way traveling for Xmas to know what is really motivating them and all he could tell me was that Nigeria is already finished and it doesn't matter who get to be president........ From that conversation I had with this tinubu supporter I knew the mindset of all Tinubu supporters.......They know tinubu will destroy Nigeria but they just want him to be there anyway because it's their turn to rule...... ..Nothing else....... Tinubu is Old, Tinubu is sick, Tinubu has cognitive issues and he won't be able to handle the affairs of a complex nation like Nigeria.......The Presidency will be the one ruling just like In Buhari's tenure and this time Nigeria might not be so lucky to have a moderately reasonable presidency because the people I see around tinubu are die hard criminals.......These Criminals that surrounds Tinubu will be saddled with the affairs of your future and that of your kids and you support such a movement and you are able to sleep at night.......VOTE WISELY

It's obvious you don't know the meaning of democracy. This is politics not emotional game
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by IfnobeGod20: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
I have said before that Wike will be committing political suicide if he dare publicly endorsing Tinubu. This I have said, the Rivers state peculiarity is what many people is jettisoning. Rivers state is just like Akwa Ibom, no matter how grounded you are politically, if you leave PDP, you've buried your political career till kingdom come.
I think you people heard where he said, he will first consult his people. If he doesn't take the impulse of his people into consideration, he will be at the receiving end and lose out completely.
I want many of this Tinubu's supporters to know that many of Wike's supporters won't even buy the idea of Wike supporting Tinubu for any reason. I say many and if he dare do that, he will be left naked.
The only person that can try his luck by supporting Tinubu is Makinde but I doubt he will play such uncertain game. Tinubu never tried supporting OBJ in 2003, even when other governors in south west does so and that was what saved him. Except Makinde doesn't learn from history, he may try his luck.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Tinubuadvocate: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Did you see me utter any statement since the news of G5 break out? I did not make any statement simply
because their alliance with APC is in irrelevant.
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Amala and ewedu miscreants have scampered into different directions after seeing this news. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc: , Ihordspy, Moh247, LeoTheRat, TinubuAdvocate
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

There's nowhere in the above post that Wike mentioned Obidients or Peter Obi or Labor Party, but as usual Peter Obi and Obidients will continue to live in your head rent free, is God not amazing?...grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Tinubuadvocate: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
At least you can take water now.
PrinceOfLagos:
Ihordspy Tinubuadvocate imperialyoruba LeoDeking una shame dey catch Wike grin grin

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Tinubuadvocate: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why all this .
Cosmatikka:
Lol
Thief-nubu urchins like muykem, Tinubuadvocate, ihordspy, Yarimo, corinthians, omega and the others are currently in pains.
Instead wey Tulumbu go rule Nigeria, make e scatter
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by GoodCane: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
But I thought these urchins seunmsg Pandoraobi LeoDeKing all Said wike was supporting Tinubu? Esp seunmsg, the dude was busy creating threads up and down just to mock Obi and LP, as though wike has chosen Tinubu grin urchins sef ehh

3 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Blaze14k: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

As u dey type thi rubbish i hope u dey enjoy ur christmas?
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
patriotic007:
Tinubu people how market? grin cheesy grin.....I wonder how you guys sleep at night with your conscience intact after supporting tinubu during the day ........How can you be seeing failure and calamity coming to rule a country you claim to love so much and still fight for such a failure to rule your future and that of your kids.....I engaged one tinubu supporter in a debate on my way traveling for Xmas to know what is really motivating them and all he could tell me was that Nigeria is already finished and it doesn't matter who get to be president........ From that conversation I had with this tinubu supporter I knew the mindset of all Tinubu supporters.......They know tinubu will destroy Nigeria but they just want him to be there anyway because it's their turn to rule...... ..Nothing else....... Tinubu is Old, Tinubu is sick, Tinubu has cognitive issues and he won't be able to handle the affairs of a complex nation like Nigeria.......The Presidency will be the one ruling just like In Buhari's tenure and this time Nigeria might not be so lucky to have a moderately reasonable presidency because the people I see around tinubu are die hard criminals.......These Criminals that surrounds Tinubu will be saddled with the affairs of your future and that of your kids and you support such a movement and you are able to sleep at night.......VOTE WISELY

Spot on grin grin grin
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by daygee12: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
SMGGroup:
Bode George wouldn't support APC, same with Donald Duke and other background members of the g5. APC should calm down

Otom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are definitely for Obi. Can't say about others

Even if they support Obi, is obi votes coming from the North?
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by edungene7: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu and is supporters with propaganda news are 5 & 6 if not for anything thunder go fire all of them eni kure
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by VERDA: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Fear dey catch wike, with or without wike and his group Atiku will be declared winniner of 2023 general elections and wike and his crook group will be disgraced

In your dreams...that aberration and abomination of a Fulani Muslim taking over from another Fulani Muslim will happen only in your dreams...know this and know peace.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by patriotic007: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
americanigga:

It's obvious you don't know the meaning of democracy. This is politics not emotional game
where has the politics taken us to as a nation?..... Thank God the youths have woken up this time around.....Make I see where una go pass put another dead man in power.....Obi-Datti is a must this time......This coming election is a fight for the very soup of Nigeria......And the youths will determine the outcome
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by ablejesus26(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2022
I love the Way Wike is pressing the blokos of Atiku grin.
Well Wike is just enjoying from the normal Political brouhaha of Nija,He is not yet aware that the level of APC Suffering and hardship has changed everything all ready.
People dey buy gas ₦850 per kg.
Kerosene #900 per liter.
Rice #700 per derica.
Ordinary spaghetti,#350 per one.
Garri 1k per paint.
Yet una think se this kind Suffering pro max be like the normal normal Nija hardship.
APC calamity hit hustling niggas on the streets hard, to the extent se even people wey been dey talk se voting no concern them vex run go register grin.
G5 is Important oo,but at this time, People just want to be over and done with this APC calamity and hardship pro max.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Yankee101: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Una never sabi Wike instability
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by ablejesus26(m): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
grin

This kind news na very dangerous news oo grin
Any Emilokan miscreant wey come across this kind news fit sumasalt and die oo cheesy.
They urgently need a saving hand as reality don hit their head se the North wey hold their tinubu criminal emilokan ambition for their hand don set to teach them shege � grin
Jona won the Election in 2011 not because the North Voted Him but bcus He Got more than 97% in all SS/SE state, got 3,376,570 in NC,got less than that in SW but a good number too.
Tinubu was very useless in that Election,He is highly overrated,aside Lagos,He is not rated that much elsewhere. With the structure His ACN had on ground,He couldn't deliver victory to them as JAGABAN wey them dey take whine am.
Infact He couldn't Deliver His Lagos State for their awesome candidate, tinubu could not even give their candidate 30% in Lagos State make them se him try, infact His Lagos performed very poorly compared with other SW States.
This Election should be anything but APC,they already failed in their primary responsibility as a govt,they are not supposed to be on the ballots again,they should be begging Nija for forgiveness.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Stevedison(m): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by onuman: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2022
To the G5 governors,
In another FUNCTIONING country in the world where Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar are the foremost presidential candidates, Peter Obi MUST win Atiku and Tinubu hands down.
You set out to save Nigeria from the old cargoes who destroyed the country, and make Nigeria function well. Commendable.
But fact is: Nigeria and all of us in it MUST not continue to be dragged down by ethno-religious bigots.
Therefore, Peter Obi must win, or MUST be made to win, the 2023 presidential ection, if we all Nigerians want progress in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Did you see me utter any statement since the news of G5 break out? I did not make any statement simply

Shattap there jare. Una disinformation format don cast.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:56am On Dec 31, 2022
patriotic007:
where has the politics taken us to as a nation?..... Thank God the youths have woken up this time around.....Make I see where una go pass put another dead man in power.....Obi-Datti is a must this time......This coming election is a fight for the very soup of Nigeria......And the youths will determine the outcome

Seriously I read the "utmost foolishness" from the guy you quoted and I felt like giving him my piece of mind but I am sure "e no worth am".
It will all be politics for him until armed-to-teeth Boko haram militants will invade his homeland and wipe out his generations and relatives, it will all be politics to him when him and his immediate family will be forced to go hungry or starved to death because the purchasing power is out of his reach, I can go on and on. How can stupid people toil with political decisions when even a toddler that was born in Nigeria knew that the abysmal nature of the country was due to politics. That guy needs to deliver himself from his ignorance this year and dare not cross-over next year with such degree of lousiness.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Eteka1(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2022
SMGGroup:
Bode George wouldn't support APC, same with Donald Duke and other background members of the g5. APC should calm down

Otom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are definitely for Obi. Can't say about others
Even Wike is for Obi. He said he doesn't support one ethnic group (fulani) handing over to the same ethnic group. And he doesn't support Muslim/muslim ticket. Read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Akaimmanuel(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:

Thank goodness you brought the shark analogy. Buhari and Tinubu, infact the APC has forcefully held us at one place, no progress, no movement. from your shark analogy which means they want to slow us down and probably kill us.
if these obidients do no "wail and shout" this country will be a disaster.
Allow them wail for posterity. at least if APC rigs we will be sure Obidient Nigerians wailed, rallied and shouted against this disaster

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Midehi3(f): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:

You are doing well, chai....to make money is not easy ooo cheesy they will increase your pay soon, you know they monitor you guys here for this, so keep it up
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Oziens: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Exactly what I said and posted yesterday, that APC of Tinubu /Shetimma are desperately seeking 4 validation of deceit to hoodwink gullible, yet to decide Nigerians voters 4 support when their media n sympathetic print media houses were propagating the FAKE NEWS as top HEADLINES that the G-5 had struck a deal the "Agbados n Cassava Bulabs" aka Emi lo kan. Unfortunately, many gullible Nigerians who should have know better were engaging APC merchant of LIES without recourse for evidence based press briefing video or voice from Wike & the G-5 governor.

Nigerians of goodwill n purposeful leadership 4 the country, let's be focused n propagate the gospel of Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi @ the Grassroot, even so, with more vigor as election draws close.
Our labour shall not be in Vain in Jesus Name.

Happ n Prosperous 2023 in Advance by God's grace.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Go and sit down. You cheap paid urchin.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Cosmatikka: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Why all this .

So you dunno who you are? I hope you don't attempt to run from Nigeria wen APC promax starts biting hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odims, Charly Boy Meet Obasanjo, Decry Poor State Of The Nation / Kidnapped Wife Of Olugbenga Ale, Akeredolu's Chief Of Staff Rescued By Amotekun / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.