Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter (1183 Views)

You Are Not Worthy Of Being Addressed As Governor, Reno Omokri Slams Alex Otti / Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter by tinsel: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Reno Omokri is still in pains. See his latest twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter by SLAP44: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin
Re: G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter by Dreal1247: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
My major concern is that the description of Tinubu can push into mortgaging Nigeria just to gain supporters.
Re: G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter by Dreal1247: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu is willing to do anything possible to become the President of Nigeria.
Re: G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why Tinubu is A Deadly choice For you and me

Tinubu is not only a dangerous but a deadly choice for Nigerians at this hard time Nigerians are struggling and suffering like never before. He is too old, too sick and his speeches and presentations are sickening. They are strong warnings we must dispassionately listen to. I always hold my breath whenever he wants to talk to the public because I believe people may use him to judge Nigerians. I don't know why we can't shame him so other desperate, corrupt and dying drug lords like him can learn bitter lessons.
Nigerians have to learn that at a time the nationals of country reflect and decide the direction to go as a people. Ours over the years is hate and foolish tendency to make others or a section sad instead building a happy nation. In progressive nations what affects one affects all but ours is to mock ourselves and make fun of others suffering. After reading "Race Matters" I realized we have been traveling on a wrong lane as a nation. We made costly mistakes in voting Buhari and projection shows we've moved 20% backwards. What do we gain if we don't share the spirit of nationalism and a bond of happiness for all?
Throughout this campaign, I criticise mainly Tinubu and will do more but in all of my harsh and worded criticisms, I refused to mention his tribe and I fight anyone who brings tribes into politics because the consequences of our foolishness do not know tribe.
Under Buhari, every tribe was attacked, every family cried including his Fulani tribe so no tribe is immune from disaster once it's created.
I have particularly and vigorously fought Tinubu supporters who bypass Obi to attack his Igbo tribe or their region because they're increasing Nigerian wounds and widening the lines of hate. Nigeria will still exist after 2023 so why do you want to destroy the country you want to rule? They don't hesitate to call me Igbo when I am not but it shows something is systematically wrong with us. The point I am trying to make is that Nigerian State is generally superior to any individual, his interests and political affiliation and no tribe should be attacked for individuals political intetest. We don't have to set Nigeria on fire because of election. We're all together in this mess as a nation and together we shall build it. Say no to politics of hate and tribalism, save Nigeria for our children and children unborn. The pictures will tell you why I don't support Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter by Think9ja(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike is a drowning man and he knows it. Atiku did this and that to Obasanjo
Atiku did this and that to Goodluck
Atiku did this and that to so so and so.
All these are the cries of a drowning man.

Wike is experienced politically enough to know that in politics, it is about interests first. Politics (at least the type practiced in Nigeria) comes with a lot of betrayals, backstabbing, permutations, alignment and realignment. All for what? Interests

Obasanjo and Goodluck were both politically naive. Atiku saw it and exploited it, and they have sinced moved on. Why cry more than the bereaved?

If Atiku's interest is not served anywhere, he will take an action. But one thing you cannot fault Atiku for is that he doesn't do anti party activities.

Wike should know that Atiku is bigger than him in this game.

That Atiku is not even responding should make Wike realized that he's only fighting himself.
Re: G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter by Racoon(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thought Reno Omokri said Tinubu is far better than Peter Obi? Why is he now lamenting of some people choice of the same drug lord he venerates over Atiku? Reno must be confused. Meanwhile, abeg who is also enjoying the ongoing political drama that have been unfolding these days?

2 Likes

Re: G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter by Winnersunited: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Think9ja:
Wike is a drowning man and he knows it. Atiku did this and that to Obasanjo
Atiku did this and that to Goodluck
Atiku did this and that to so so and so.
All these are the cries of a drowning man.

Wike is experienced politically enough to know that in politics, it is about interests first. Politics (at least the type practiced in Nigeria) comes with a lot of betrayals, backstabbing, permutations, alignment and realignment. All for what? Interests

Obasanjo and Goodluck were both politically naive. Atiku saw it and exploited it, and they have sinced moved on. Why cry more than the bereaved?

If Atiku's interest is not served anywhere, he will take an action. But one thing you cannot fault Atiku for is that he doesn't do anti party activities.

Wike should know that Atiku is bigger than him in this game.

That Atiku is not even responding should make Wike realized that he's only fighting himself. So, since Atiku had been exploiting others politically like you said, what did he achieve with it Know it that, anyone that exploits others cannot be trusted.

Re: G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter by dyera(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Racoon:
Thought Reno Omokri said Tinubu is far better than Peter Obi? Why is he now lamenting of some people choice of the same drug lord he venerates over Atiku? Reno must be confused. Meanwhile, abeg who is also enjoying the ongoing political drama that have been unfolding these days?

Reno na mumu, he once said Tinubu is the best governor in Nigeria since 1999. Meanwhile

Tinubu did not build a single flyover in his 8 years as governor. Wike, Umahi and several state governors are building multiple flyovers.

Tinubu as governor refused to repair several federal road in terrible condition in the state, Ondo and Ogun state governors are repairing federal roads.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Thug Threatens Those Not Voting APC To Leave The Polling Unit / Video: Woman Challenges INEC Officials For Rigging The Votes At Collation Center / Low Turnout In The North, What's Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.