Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tinubu: Why I Supported Buhari Twice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Supported Buhari Twice (306 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Why I Supported Buhari Twice by AirFireEarthH20: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
"The major reason I supported President Mohammadu Buhari twice, despite skepticism of his antecedents is that, after him it would naturally be my turn to become President" - APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Why I Supported Buhari Twice by SlavaUkraini: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thïefnubu may have supported Buhari twice...

But Nigerians will reject Thïefnubu once and for all
Re: Tinubu: Why I Supported Buhari Twice by KingKO22: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:
"The major reason I supported President Mohammadu Buhari twice, despite skepticism of his antecedents is that, after him it would naturally be my turn to become President" - APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Chukwundi news Network or Simon Ekpa braking news outlet grin

Frustration is really

I pity our Nyamirin pigs for going through lots in the village nd even in their zoo grin

Ndooo Simon Ekpa boys will get back to you soon
Re: Tinubu: Why I Supported Buhari Twice by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why Tinubu is Deadly choice For you and me

Tinubu is not only a dangerous but a deadly choice for Nigerians at this hard time Nigerians are struggling and suffering like never before. He is too old, too sick and his speeches and presentations are sickening. They are strong warnings we must dispassionately listen to. I always hold my breath whenever he wants to talk to the public because I believe people may use him to judge Nigerians. I don't know why we can't shame him so other desperate, corrupt and dying drug lords like him can learn bitter lessons.
Nigerians have to learn that at a time the nationals of country reflect and decide the direction to go as a people. Ours over the years is hate and foolish tendency to make others or a section sad instead building a happy nation. In progressive nations what affects one affects all but ours is to mock ourselves and make fun of others suffering. After reading "Race Matters" I realized we have been traveling on a wrong lane as a nation. We made costly mistakes in voting Buhari and projection shows we've moved 20% backwards. What do we gain if we don't share the spirit of nationalism and a bond of happiness for all?
Throughout this campaign, I criticise mainly Tinubu and will do more but in all of my harsh and worded criticisms, I refused to mention his tribe and I fight anyone who brings tribes into politics because the consequences of our foolishness do not know tribe.
Under Buhari, every tribe was attacked, every family cried including his Fulani tribe so no tribe is immune from disaster once it's created.
I have particularly and vigorously fought Tinubu supporters who bypass Obi to attack his Igbo tribe or their region because they're increasing Nigerian wounds and widening the lines of hate. Nigeria will still exist after 2023 so why do you want to destroy the country you want to rule? They don't hesitate to call me Igbo when I am not but it shows something is systematically wrong with us. The point I am trying to make is that Nigerian State is generally superior to any individual, his interests and political affiliation and no tribe should be attacked for individuals political intetest. We don't have to set Nigeria on fire because of election. We're all together in this mess as a nation and together we shall build it. Say no to politics of hate and tribalism, save Nigeria for our children and children unborn. The pictures will tell you why I don't support Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Supported Buhari Twice by KingKO22: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Thïefnubu may have supported Buhari twice...

But Nigerians will reject Thïefnubu once and for all

Heeeeyaaaaa.... grin

May God redeem our Nyamirin from their irredeemable frustration grin

BTW, No more 3 millions match for your IPOB president grin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Supported Buhari Twice by SlavaUkraini: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
KingKO22:

Heeeeyaaaaa.... grin

May God redeem our Nyamirin from their irredeemable frustration grin

BTW, No more 3 millions match for your IPOB president grin

See this Mumu

I am not Igbo neither am I from the South East

(1) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Chairman Says SIM Will Win Gubernatorial election / Atiku Begins Plans To Run Government Nosa Igbinadolor Jan 4, 2023 / Nepo Babies, Nigeria And It’s Hereditary Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.