Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. (2454 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi & Anambra State Traditional Rulers / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Traditional Rulers 20 SUVs In Anambra (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra Village.

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obiano built this bridge

The fake suspension bridge!

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Obiano built this bridge

In peter obi's anambra...

Obi and obiano are the same, incompetent and mediocre..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by KingKO22: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
This one nar overhead or bridge grin

This one na death trap
Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by money121(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ok
Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Anambra is not on top of water. Bridges are not symbols of performance here. Schools roads, hospitals and investments are... Tinupoo thugs always desperate to measure dikcs...Maybe he should have built a bridge on top of the Sahara to avoid the taunts of some inebriated agbadorian reptiles..

13 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obviously, this rubbish was put together by a village bricklayer, no studies done, no structural work or planning.

Even with all the structural damage, instead of hiring structural engineers to correct the defects, they hired bricklayers to do patch patch.

Only in peter obi's anambra village, the land of backwardness and mediocrity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Obi is a fraudster
Tinupoo is an unknown masquerade

7 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Wickedfacts: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Pls, don't compare Obiano with Obi..
Obiano is far far better than Obi. Obiano built an airport as his legacy project. Ask that fool called Peter Obi what his legacy project in Anambra was, he will mention that decrepit brewery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Wickedfacts: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
owobokiri:

Tinupoo is an unknown masquerade

Your mother is a masquerade

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your mother is a masquerade
Your mother is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Wickedfacts: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
owobokiri:

Anambra is not on top of water. Bridges ate not symbols of performance here. Schools roads, hospitals and investments are... Tinupoo thugs always desperate to measure dikcs...Maybe he should have built a bridge on top of the Sahara to avoid the taunts of some inebriated agbadorian reptiles..

No wonder Obiano built a prison for your children. You are an idiot and you don't deserve to procreate.
They are commissioning dustbin and sharing cutlasses in Anambra, you are busy advertising your stupidity.
I do more for my immediate community than your government does for idiots like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Wickedfacts: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
owobokiri:

Your mother is beautiful

Your mother looks like a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your mother looks like a man
Your mother looks like a Queen

4 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Wickedfacts: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
owobokiri:

Your mother looks like a Queen

Your mother looks like king of boys

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:

No wonder Obiano built a prison for your children. You are an idiot and you don't deserve to procreate.
They are commissioning dustbin and sharing cutlasses in Anambra, you are busy advertising your stupidity.
I do more for my immediate community than your government does for idiots like you.

To start with, I have been "procreating" over ten years ago and as you can see from my profile, I'm very good at making very beuriful and intelligent babies.

Secondly, if you want to know what is happening at Anambra or any other states away from your region, visit those places to see with your own eyes.

You can't sit in your wet dongeon at Oshogbo to pontificate and summarize on issues far away from you. Travel.. Nothing will happen to you at Anambra.. They don't mine skulls for fun over there!

5 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your mother looks like king of boys
Thank you!
Now go and do your assignments before going to bed.
Your kindergarten classmates are already in bed sleeping..

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
owobokiri:

Anambra is not on top of water. Bridges ate not symbols of performance here. Schools roads, hospitals and investments are... Tinupoo thugs always desperate to measure dikcs...Maybe he should have built a bridge on top of the Sahara to avoid the taunts of some inebriated agbadorian reptiles..

You mean this kind of mediocre and death trap and collapsing hospital obi pandora built-in anambra..

The useless Pandora even tie ribbon to do fancy on top the village pami join ER..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by flokii: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Someone like Soludo would have garnered support far and wide.. I'm yet to see anything fantastic about Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Obidient4life2: 2:14am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Tinubu did not build a single Bridge in his 8 years as governor! His only achievement is leaving massive debt for Lagos and selling half of it to himself! So shut your dirty tiny brain. It's useless!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by DMerciful(m): 2:52am On Dec 31, 2022
You can't own a state like Tinubu owns Lagos. Igbos are Republicans
plaindealer:

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 4:44am On Dec 31, 2022
This is currently the best Bridge in IGBO Land grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:58am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Ode there are many flyover bridges in Anambra state

The is one of the flyovers in Awka

3 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:59am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:
Death trap flyovers in Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:08am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:
This is the only flyover in Tinubu's home state Osun, the substandard flyover can't accommodate two small vehicle, the one lane flyover in Osogbo it's for only Keke
You no get shame see the only flyover built by Tinubu's cousin in your state and you still get mind they campaign for that old, sick drug lord

See the substandard flyover in Osogbo, Osun capital

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 5:10am On Dec 31, 2022
DMerciful:
You can't own a state like Tinubu owns Lagos. Igbos are Republicans

So, the worthless village bricklayer bridge is a republican bridge?

These ESN Igbos no go kill pesin with serious lafta I swear..

grin grin

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by plaindealer: 5:12am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119566321:

Ode there are many flyover bridges in Anambra state

The is one of the flyovers in Awka

Olofo, is this not in obi's anambra village also?

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:12am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:

See the only nonsense flyover in your state

This is Tinubu's state, he should transformed his Osun first.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:18am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Olofo, is this not in obi's anambra village also?

See four lanes standard flyover built by Peter Obi in Nkpor not the nonsense in Osogbo

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by Incredible128: 6:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Your replies are hilarious cheesy grin grin
owobokiri:

To start with, I have been "procreating" over ten years ago and as you can see from my profile, I'm very good at making very beuriful and intelligent babies.

Secondly, if you want to know what is happening at Anambra or any other states away from your region, visit those places to see with your own eyes.

You can't sit in your wet dongeon at Oshogbo to pontificate and summarize on issues far away from you. Travel.. Nothing will happen to you at Anambra.. They don't mine skulls for fun over there!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridge In Peter Obi's Anambra. Pictures. by agadez007(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Atleast no Segun and Habeeb/Olaniyi defecating on the bridge,try and build this in osun state and see how Yoruba Muslims will use poopoo to do pastering for it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. / Why Did Peter Obi's Beer Factory Fail? / Can A Non-Nigerian Hold Executive Office In Nigeria? The Sanwolu Dilemma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.