Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong (12534 Views)

Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku / Senator Ekpenyong Recommends Using Sambisa Forest For Ranching / 2023: Can't SE Demands Presidency From Pdp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by asanausana91: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2022
loosecanon50:
Well spoken like a true slave…we know it’s your pocket you’re only concerned about. Let Atiku mikano come and take power to the north make we see.
Atiku will be your president and there is nothing you or your grandmother can do
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by asanausana91: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2022
omowolewa:
Hear yourself Senator.

Anywhere belle face
the truth pains
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by asanausana91: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2022
The man has spoken with evidence but those castigating him cannot present any reason why power should go to the south.
For 16 years of PDP , the north only had 2 years while the south have 14 years. It will be unfair for the same PDP to zone power to the south again.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by Mozozo1: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Just imagine! Honestly, so many people are mad but it's so unfortunate that only few are roaming. Slavery mentality!
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by Felimax(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Morphinne:

I’m a critic of Buhari and I’m not with either side but truth be told, Buhari has done better in terms of Infrastructural development and like I said earlier, he’s failed woefully in other areas and that doesn’t mean that PDP regimes were any better. During the days of Jonathan, Boko Haram were already bombing the FCT (Yanyan), widespread corruption was the order of the day and it is still the same today but at least they (Buhari) are pretending to be fighting it today.
The only sharp contrast between the two regimes is the hardship that this present administration has subjected the masses to. Things were not as hard as it is today.

I beg your pardon! You don't call #8000 per bag of rice to #48000 a sharp contrast.

With our external reserve completely depleted and leaving us the worst country on Earth, with debt that will leave subsequent regimes to be dosing off in the office rendering them visionless and hopeless and you are talking of infrastructure.

Please come to reality, Buhari is a monumental and catastrophic failure take it to the bank.

It does not make any sense that all the electronics and luxurious life one is living is base on loan. It is only a stupid business man that does that. Buhari will not pass the least elementary class of what it takes to be a businessman.

When a cow reasons it goes to only one direction I may not know how best to juxtapose the economic policies of the worst regime so far since the fourth republic.

Save it, I will not respond to you again.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by asanausana91: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:
So PDP is now a country right? MUMU man......
so now PDP is also APC now abi? Then why not just have one party and stop general election? So that every zone can just nominate who will be their president whenever it is their turn.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by MrALIVE: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Equity demands that thunder will fire you Senator.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by udeh3(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
So, let PDP just relax while we choose another party for proper rotation then, since PDP party structure is against the current situation on ground.

A northerner succeeding another northerner, when the country since 1914 was almagamated from the north and the south

We deserve better
God bless Nigeria
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by asanausana91: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
sangresan:

Chris Ekpeyong is a big f**l. His postulation is not only childish, but also foolish. PDP is just a vehicle for expressing your political ideology. It cannot be equated with Nigeria as a country.

The truth remains that Buhari is a Fulani man and Nigeria cannot afford to vote another Fulani man to succeed Buhari. It'll jeopardize the principles of equity and fairness on which modern nations are based. PDP isn't Nigeria. Nigeria isn't PDP. So, it's idiotic for someone to suggest that Nigerians should forgo the principles of equity because of what PDP leaders called rotation policy. Of course, some of these hypocritical PDP leaders like Atiku and Saraki left the party in 2013/2014 in protest that it was the turn of the North to produce Nigerian president. After supporting a Northerner to become president in 2015, some of these people are back in PDP telling us that we should support another northerner. Imagine!

as foolish as you sound,it shows that you don't know that PDP and APC are different in ideology and constitution.
If you consider PDP to be APC then why not practice one party system? We can even stop wasting billions for INEC to conduct general election. We could have allowed only zones to conduct their election when it is their turn.
PDP had Obj and GEJ both from the south and you expect another southerner from the same PDP?
It will be unfair for APC to present another northerner, also it will be unfair for PDP to present another southerner. Now it is left for Nigerians to decide.
Because of your foolishness you fail to realise that everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. No wonder you are insulting your grandmother thinking you insulting the senator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
johnpalmer774:

So shall it be for you forever.

Another cheap shameless amala and ewedu miscreant spotted.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by bentenny(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
So the entire nation will wait until the north finally win in PDP before it can be given to a southern person!
I cannot imagine that I am hearing this from a long serving senator....
This is why Nigerians esp the south should mobilize and kick out these old and regressive politicians who are hell bent on dragging us back!
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by MeeztaBugaman: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
This election will show Nigerians what they don't really understand about politics.
Online ranting is now where close to what happens on ground during the election. Many will understand the power of major political power holders compared to what they imagine as their public online voices. I will just the laughing after the election because many will be crying for the shock they will see. They will not remember that instead of doing the main ground work, they were busy ranting and insulting themselves online.

Whoever wins this election is just going to be the smartest rigger out of all the candidates. Who doesn't know this is still a product of the problem Nigeria has till now because I can't see any reason Nigeria right now thinking of true change in Nigeria aside those just finding sentiment on who to vote for out of the three main useless candidates.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by psgodwin: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
If I may ask, was the presidential of the PDP not zoned to the North in 2019 that produced Atiku as presidential candidate?? So does it mean they will continue to zone it to the North till a northerner emerge president from PDP If that's what they call fairness then they should continue their rubbish. Zoning a ticket to a particular region every 4yrs till they get power is no longer zoning but slavery!

1 Like

Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by Morphinne: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Felimax:

I beg your pardon! You don't call #8000 per bag of rice to #48000 a sharp contrast.

With our external reserve completely depleted and leaving us the worst country on Earth, with debt that will leave subsequent regimes to be dosing off in the office rendering them visionless and hopeless and you are talking of infrastructure.

Please come to reality, Buhari is a monumental and catastrophic failure take it to the bank.

It does not make any sense that all the electronics and luxurious life one is living is base on loan. It is only a stupid business man that does that. Buhari will not pass the least elementary class of what it takes to be a businessman.

When a cow reasons it goes to only one direction I may not know how best to juxtapose the economic policies of the worst regime so far since the fourth republic.

Save it, I will not respond to you again.
English hard my friend. Don’t you think we’re on the same page. I don’t know how to educate you that we’re saying the same thing and yes, from 8000 per bag of rice to 48000 per bag is a sharp contrast (great difference) and I don’t understand your interpretation of what sharp contrast is grin
Secondly, who pronounced Nigeria as the worst country on Earth? grin Please stop following the footsteps of Peter Obi (he’s the one fond of dishing out statistics without sources ), Nigeria is not the worst country on earth as you claimed. If you read my comment again you would realize that I said Buhari was a monumental failure when it comes to security, corruption and fight against widespread poverty and hunger. I also said he’s the most nepotistic politician to have ever ruled Nigeria but I’ll always maintain that when it comes to Infrastructural development, he dusts all the other past regimes, I hope you learnt something new today? Sharp contrast isn’t praises, we’re saying the same thing. Sharp contrast in that context mean that he failed woefully in that area. You’re welcome.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by Minime10(f): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
If you know who Christopher ekpenyong is, you would never want to take him serious on any political discuss.
He is a "sinator" today, just because Akpabio angered his support based by defecting to APC in 2019.
Ekpenyong was sent to the Senate just to prove a point to Akpabio that, you can't take your people's love & support for granted.
Christ ekpenyong na anywhere belle face politician.
Who knows how much must have exchange hands before this useless & incoherent babbling.
Ask him how much OUK paid him when he wanted to run for President under his APA platform back then & need clowns like ekpenyoung to follow him, the money ekpenyong used in fighting his former boss Victor Attah.
PDP's Presidential ticket was zoned to the North exclusively in 2019 of which Atiku was the Standard bearer. Does it now means that, PDP must every election year keep zoning it presidential ticket to the North, and by extension to Atiku Abubakar untill he wins as a president under PDP that will make some useful idiots to begin to have sense
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by WhizdomXX(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
frank14011991:
The way southeast people carry Jonathan matter for head 2015. Now the south south are not only betraying the ibos but supporting a northerner
. majority South Is with Obi.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by emapeteum(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
loosecanon50:
Well spoken like a true slave…we know it’s your pocket you’re only concerned about. Let Atiku mikano come and take power to the north make we see.
We are too sentimental rather than give ourselves to logic. He is talking about politics and not necessarily a northerner being the President of Nigeria.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by duality(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
sangresan:

Chris Ekpeyong is a big f**l. His postulation is not only childish, but also foolish. PDP is just a vehicle for expressing your political ideology. It cannot be equated with Nigeria as a country.

The truth remains that Buhari is a Fulani man and Nigeria cannot afford to vote another Fulani man to succeed Buhari. It'll jeopardize the principles of equity and fairness on which modern nations are based. PDP isn't Nigeria. Nigeria isn't PDP. So, it's idiotic for someone to suggest that Nigerians should forgo the principles of equity because of what PDP leaders called rotation policy. Of course, some of these hypocritical PDP leaders like Atiku and Saraki left the party in 2013/2014 in protest that it was the turn of the North to produce Nigerian president. After supporting a Northerner to become president in 2015, some of these people are back in PDP telling us that we should support another northerner. Imagine!

He forgot that we gave it to Atiku in 2019 which is the NE. or should pdp keep giving it to the north until they win?
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
U dey smoke igbo...
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by masui(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Na dem.

Arthur Eze course mate.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by sangresan(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
asanausana91:
as foolish as you sound,it shows that you don't know that PDP and APC are different in ideology and constitution.
If you consider PDP to be APC then why not practice one party system? We can even stop wasting billions for INEC to conduct general election. We could have allowed only zones to conduct their election when it is their turn.
PDP had Obj and GEJ both from the south and you expect another southerner from the same PDP?
It will be unfair for APC to present another northerner, also it will be unfair for PDP to present another southerner. Now it is left for Nigerians to decide.
Because of your foolishness you fail to realise that everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. No wonder you are insulting your grandmother thinking you insulting the senator.

What's this idiot talking about? I am talking about Nigeria as a country and you're talking about PDP and APC. What's the correlation?

I want to believe that your parents wasted money on your education. If not, you would have known that a PDP president isn't going to rule only PDP members. Ditto APC president. Besides, Nigeria gained independence in 1960. The North has disproportionately ruled for more years. We're not talking about PDP national chairmanship position.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by perezeghi: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Heavens1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/g-5-agitation-equity-demands-presidency-goes-to-north-in-pdp-ekpenyong/

The constituency or senatorial district this senator represents should as a matter of urgency remove him from office.
This is the set of people who ought not to occupy public office anymore.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by rolams(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
This was right.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by rolams(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
duality:

He forgot that we gave it to Atiku in 2019 which is the NE. or should pdp keep giving it to the north until they win?

Assuming it was given to Wike and he wins, don't you know it will look like the south will be ruling for 12 years?

Since we operate a multi party system, this issue will keep coming up.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by teadrake(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
loosecanon50:
The man is truly a slave. Useless people
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by asanausana91: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
sangresan:

What's this idiot talking about? I am talking about Nigeria as a country and you're talking about PDP and APC. What's the correlation?

I want to believe that your parents wasted money on your education. If not, you would have known that a PDP president isn't going to rule only PDP members. Ditto APC president. Besides, Nigeria gained independence in 1960. The North has disproportionately ruled for more years. We're not talking about PDP national chairmanship position.
I said it, this fool don't know the meaning of democracy. You cannot talk about Nigeria without talking about the constitution. If you are not talking about PDP or APC then you are not supposed to even bring zoning to this discussion because it is only PDP that have zoning in their constitution. Nigeria don't have anything like zoning in the constitution.
If you want zoning why not send your Bill to the national assembly.
Secondly you are talking about north rule for a long time. Iam surprised that your mother did not teach you the difference between democracy and military rule. In the military they only look at seniority and capability. They also don't need your opinion either good or bad. the northerners were also against military rule.
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by alimiadedayo1: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Morphinne:

English hard my friend. Don’t you think we’re on the same page. I don’t know how to educate you that we’re saying the same thing and yes, from 8000 per bag of rice to 48000 per bag is a sharp contrast (great difference) and I don’t understand your interpretation of what sharp contrast is grin
Secondly, who pronounced Nigeria as the worst country on Earth? grin Please stop following the footsteps of Peter Obi (he’s the one fond of dishing out statistics without sources ), Nigeria is not the worst country on earth as you claimed. If you read my comment again you would realize that I said Buhari was a monumental failure when it comes to security, corruption and fight against widespread poverty and hunger. I also said he’s the most nepotistic politician to have ever ruled Nigeria but I’ll always maintain that when it comes to Infrastructural development, he dusts all the other past regimes, I hope you learnt something new today? Sharp contrast isn’t praises, we’re saying the same thing. Sharp contrast in that context mean that he failed woefully in that area. You’re welcome.
you are still saying Rubbish.. in terms of infrastructure, he is not better.. PDP did better comparing their first last 8 years and comparing the first last 8 years of Buhari.. majority of federal roads we have was built by Obasanjo regime.. so there is nothing special about them building infrastructure.. and the infrastructure does not worth the standard of our current external debt.. The only thing I will agree with you is that they performed better in infrastructure than any other sector in their regime.. and when I mean in their regime I mean In APC regime and that is the only sector they performed very well
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
unclejb2:
Obi will retire most of you come February next year

The same Obi is busy going to their homes one after the other or another Obi?
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
frank14011991:
The way southeast people carry Jonathan matter for head 2015. Now the south south are not only betraying the ibos but supporting a northerner

In fact, they still haven't gotten over the Jonathan's loss. grin grin grin
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by Tzar(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Who is this fulani slave thinking & talking from his anus?
Idi0ts like this is the reason why the northern oligarchy has dominated and ruled Nigeria for too long!
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by Raf4: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
We just have some id!0ts parading themselves as leaders.
Are we talking about the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria here or the president of People Republic of PDP? Is PDP bigger than the whole of country?
Re: Equity Demands Presidency Goes To North In PDP – Senator Ekpenyong by Eniolohunda: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
My brothers and sisters, make una no too vex for me. Na hunger cause am. My name na Wasiu Adebutu...if you add Barrister, na you sabi. I was recruited by Tinupoo to promote propaganda online. I accepted the job because my legal profession was no longer putting food on my table due to the bad economy. They pay us 30k every month or 10 Naira per comment. I just have to do this job or else hunger will finish me and my 6 children. Abeg make una sorry for me.

You use other person picture to promote your hatred, because you believe this is a faceless forum. And some gullible people like you will believe you. Let me tell you, you can be sued and charge for impersonation and slander. Of which you don't even have the money to pay the charges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended / Multiple Auto-crashes In Kwara Kills 17, Injures 10 / Fayose Offers To Pay N5,000 To 10,000 Underprivileged Residents Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.