Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,796 members, 7,844,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) (43015 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by shortIGBOman: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Since I was born, I never see any IGBO Girl wey fine reach Queen Amaka. She is the current winner of the most beautiful IGBO woman in the World. grin

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by SocialJustice: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Omo the girl big. I love big busty girls.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by JaneYave(f): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
HBD Yul's Amariya.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Wainey: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Happy birthday to her.

Those Nigerians always going to insult her on her page are stupid people. But I don’t blame them, na Yul wey no fit stand strong in his polygamy cause am.
Its not about standing strong.
At first he chased clout with the polygamy palava forming hardman and how he is happily a polygamous man, like someone asked him.

He should have just get married and move on knowing that he is a celebrity, any little thing will bring media attention

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by daygee12: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Happy birthday Sister Judy and we pray God Almighty's unlimited wisdom, grace and glory over you in JESUS Name... AMEN!

Having Said that , I will not fail to ask you to do the needful that will make GOD Happy and give him glory.

Carry your bag and baggage and leave that young man Mr. Yul Edochie for his Wife May edochie. What is happening with you two is not Marriage but Fornication, Adultery and Immorality .

Don't let this flesh and fleshly lust and desires deceive you.
Don't let humans deceive you.

Your soul in Eternity is much more valuable than all these.

You do worst, let us know ur own true identity stop hiding behind the key board and playing holy holy. If u are a bold MFM Pastor show ur identity

5 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Wainey: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:

Nigerian Law doesn't recognize polygamy

Even the Catholic Church that Yul and May belong to does not recognize Polygamy

As long as Yul hasn't divorced May legally, this one is just wasting her time...

Is there any law in Nigeria that is against polygamy?
I guess not

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Looks 40.

8 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Happy birthday to her.

Those Nigerians always going to insult her on her page are stupid people. But I don’t blame them, na Yul wey no fit stand strong in his polygamy cause am.

What makes you think you're better than those stupid people? Seriously, how can you love another woman's husband, are you people out of your bleeding mind? Sugar baby, coded runs girl, potential husband snatcher.. which are you?

7 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
opalu:
Sincerely I really feel for this Lady. Young girl if her age being dragged and insulted nire than they insulted Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
All she did is to love a man that gives her peace of mind. Even May that online worriors are fighting for is not perfect. How she grabbed Yul when they were young us common knowledge.

Anyways God bless all the parties involved. God doesnt Judge the way humans Judge.

Imagine sharing heaven with David, Solomon, Abraham and others with more than one wife

How can you love another woman's husband, just because they work together on some sets?

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
citytv:
31 grin indeed

My thoughts too.

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by waice6571: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Happy birthday Sister Judy and we pray God Almighty's unlimited wisdom, grace and glory over you in JESUS Name... AMEN!

Having Said that , I will not fail to ask you to do the needful that will make GOD Happy and give him glory.

Carry your bag and baggage and leave that young man Mr. Yul Edochie for his Wife May edochie. What is happening with you two is not Marriage but Fornication, Adultery and Immorality .

How many wives has Abraham?
How many has Jacob?
How many has David?

We must not at all times be a judge in another man's case. Every one created by God has their self will and no man has authority to question another on expression of his or her self will provided that it doesn't have direct negative impact on you.

Let us learn to separate Christ from religion and dogmatism.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by buygala(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wainey:
I guess not

Nigerian Law provides for the legal process of marriage..

It doesn't provide for that process to be carried out twice by the same person, unless the earlier one has been annulled

If you still don't understand, please keep moving

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Smith414: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:
Husband Snatcher sef dey get birthday? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Andres28(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yg
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Oludara202: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
They say we shouldn't judge but ... It's okay o.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Ara21(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:

Oga go and help her park, you people will just be condemning others like your life is perfect. Even the Bible says do not judge others so that you will not be judged.

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Iko5000: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Not according to Nigerian law but yes for Traditional law
Wainey:
Oga, they are legally married na
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by MrColdsweat: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
We are witnessing the rebirth of polygamy in our society. What a time to be alive.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by waice6571: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
I am a Yoruba man.... The culture of my land permits me to marry more than one wife and nobody dare raise any eyebrows against that.

We are over flogging this issue already.

An underage girl got married to a wealthy senator in his 60's, everyone seems its a right thing to do and envious of her... What's the headache with Yul's choice of marriage?

6 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by toujurs: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
You mean this woman is 31 , She looks older

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Oludara202: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:
I am a Yoruba ma.... The culture of my land permits me to marry more than one wife and nobody dare raise any eyebrows against that.

We are over flogging this issue already.

An underage girl got married to a wealthy senator in his 60's, everyone seems its a right thing to do and envious of her... What's the headache with Yul's choice of marriage?

You don't seem to understand it. She was sleeping with another woman's husband and got pregnant for him prior to the marriage.
There won't have been any issue if Yul married her formally before the controversies.

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Akalia(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
What did Yul even see in this woman sef. She does not out match his first wife in every imaginable angle. I guess the power of lust got the better of Yul.

5 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Samcent: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:

Nigerian Law provides for the legal process of marriage..

It doesn't provide for that process to be carried out twice by the same person, unless the earlier one has been annulled

If you still don't understand, please keep moving

Interesting!

So how do we explain polygamy that is common place in the North and even among some of our parents.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
EBMedia:
Actor Yul Edochie's second wife, Judy Austin has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

The actress shared a new photo of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm073evLHdx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Judy, onye oshi di.
I lechara di nwaanyi ibe gi, si I ga a nagharila ya na, meghasachaa ezi n'ulo. Agwo ojoo!
A takwanu'm gi? Yul onye nzuzu wu onye uta dirila karia.

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Allisgud: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
31 yrs like 40

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Rayjnr: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:
Husband Snatcher sef dey get birthday? undecided

No everyone white men brain wash na
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:

Where is it written in the bible that a man cannot marry more than one wife?

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Rayjnr: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
iWasNotHere:
Football Age. Home wrecker

Dey deceive yourself with white men culture
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wainey:
I guess not

Yes. Bigamy (marrying multiple people after contracting a registered marriage) is even a criminal offense.

There is no marriage between the man and this woman. I pray she doesn’t discover that fact too late.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Rayjnr: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:

Nigerian Law doesn't recognize polygamy

Even the Catholic Church that Yul and May belong to does not recognize Polygamy

As long as Yul hasn't divorced May legally, this one is just wasting her time...

Nigerian law or igbo law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / 'Chinese Doll' - Toke Makinwa Wears New Beautiful Look / Fathia Balogun, Saidi Balogun At Bimbo Akinsanya's Son's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.