Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,388 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) (43004 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bahamas95:
Sharing what?.... She's a home breaker.

I hate polygamy.

Well, your fellow men will tell that they are polygamous in nature.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:

I think being a second wife is better than being a baby mama for a married man....

Let all her accusers find themselves in her shoes, they may not be able to do better. Or would you abort a foetus for a man at the age of 31?

Why didn't she work things out with her first husband since she's that desperate to stay married? Judy is nothing but an ungrateful wench, a cheat and a disgusting hoe.

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
billyG:

You F-gender should learn haw to SHARE na,so that men can go round y'all.

You tell us to share because it benefits you having a rotation of women.

But you'll never tell your daughters to be a 2nd or 3rd wife.

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
hifocus:

Why didn't she work things out with her first husband since she's that desperate to stay married? Judy is nothing but an ungrateful wench, a cheat and a disgusting hoe.

She's been married before?

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
1Sharon:

She's been married before?

Yes with kids.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
hifocus:

What makes you think you're better than those stupid people? Seriously, how can you love another woman's husband, are you people out of your bleeding mind? Sugar baby, coded runs girl, potential husband snatcher.. which are you?

You go just get high bp for nothing. If Yul says it is her, then he should stay with her and stop disturbing May. He won’t be the first.

Softmirror:

undecided EVEN WHEN YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WEY CARRY THEIR MATTER FOR HEAD LIKE GALA?! NAWA O. cry

My annoyance with Yul is how he keeps speaking from both sides of his mouth, taunting his wife and exposing her to trolling. He has bought the market, he should be man enough to carry it, not acting like a kid!

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by ponishah: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Happy birthday Sister Judy and we pray God Almighty's unlimited wisdom, grace and glory over you in JESUS Name... AMEN!

Having Said that , I will not fail to ask you to do the needful that will make GOD Happy and give him glory.

Carry your bag and baggage and leave that young man Mr. Yul Edochie for his Wife May edochie. What is happening with you two is not Marriage but Fornication, Adultery and Immorality .

Don't let this flesh and fleshly lust and desires deceive you.
Don't let humans deceive you.

Your soul in Eternity is much more valuable than all these.
Na you be first candidate for hellfire...
Exactly where Crist said 'let he without sin cast the first stone'
Christ also said 'I have not come to change the law'

So in your mind, all Moslems will go to hell for marrying 4 wives, abi?
If your mama and papa born you as Arabs, what would you have been preaching?
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
hifocus:

Yes with kids.

Wow..what did yul see in her?

Anyway like attracts like.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
billyG:

You F-gender should learn haw to SHARE na,so that men can go round y'all.

I hope men like you do not mind "sharing" also.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:

You go just get high bp for nothing. If Yul says it is her, then he should stay with her and stop disturbing May. He won’t be the first.

Madam, you've not made a single point.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Akalia(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

If you were not innately wicked, you wouldn't have tagged me wicked in the first place.

May should accept Judy, so that she wouldn't be seen as wicked, right?
Women supporting women, right? Ndi ara!

I no get your time.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
hifocus:

Madam, you've not made a single point.

You have made many but Yul hasn’t gone to retrieve the bride price of Judy. So? grin
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Kajaard: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Is this not the new lady that came to scatter the house? cheesy
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by latolz: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
WITCH

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Alpharey: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Judolisco:
I for talk say u be husband snatcher but I'll keep quiet

But you don talk am grin
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
hifocus:

Agarachas like her hate to see other women happy.
They hate to see happy families.

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Alpharey: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
latolz:
WITCH

E chop you?
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:

My annoyance with Yul is how he keeps speaking from both sides of his mouth, taunting his wife and exposing her to trolling. He has bought the market, he should be man enough to carry it, not acting like a kid!

Alfa mail that cannot own his shit.

Reality is often disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by waice6571: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

In all these your "let's not judge Judy" piece, your forgot to put into consideration the most affected - May.

The lady has no problem except she created one for herself. If it hasn't happened, it is preventable but now that she suddenly found herself in the middle of it, she'll have to adopt a reliable coping mechanisms and move on with her life.

She cannot be so myopic to abandon the union out of pride...Trust me, she'll cope and become a better version of her self. "We learn strength from our terrors" goes my sayings.

If you suddenly find yourself in this kind of situation (God forbid) what would you do? Please be honest in your response.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Kam2021: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
What she has been looking for...they form strong woman ontop another person husband..get out biko..busy forming colleague and gathering information to wreck a beautiful marriage..nansense

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Akalia:
I no get your time.

How you go get am? undecided
Na people like una dey make loyalty go extinct.
If you see bad thing, call am bad thing!

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:

You have made many but Yul hasn’t gone to retrieve the bride price of Judy. So? grin

Wait, I want to ask.. do you see yourself in Judy or you simply do this for a living?

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Alfa mail that cannot own his shit.

Reality is often disappointing.

You know he thought May would succumb to pressure, when he saw she wasn’t, he became confused. grin grin

hifocus:

Wait, I want to ask.. do you see yourself in Judy or you simply do this for a living?

It is okay to ask senseless questions, but expecting answers would mean you think we are both stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by ahnie: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Happy birthday darl,enjoy your new age
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:

The lady has no problem except she created one for herself. If it hasn't happened, it is preventable but now that she suddenly found herself in the middle of it, she'll have to adopt a reliable coping mechanisms and move on with her life.

She cannot be so myopic to abandon the union out of pride...Trust me, she'll cope and become a better version of her self. "We learn strength from our terrors" goes my sayings.

If you suddenly find yourself in this kind of situation (God forbid) what would you do? Please be honest in your response.

With a man that the whole world knows he's married? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by AnonymustME(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
This woman is a lot older than 31, she’s not fooling anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:

It is okay to ask senseless questions, but expecting answers would mean you think we are both stupid.

How would you know a senseless question unless you're stupid yourself?

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by waice6571: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
hifocus:

I never knew she abandoned a legal marriage to jump into another one. It only amazes me how everyone suddenly become "righteous" (including all the rich men baby mamas) and only her "a sinner"
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Evening Newspaper
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
latolz:
WITCH

Aje nii! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.