Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,884 members, 7,844,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) (43017 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by waice6571: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

With a man that the whole world knows he's married? cheesy

As the first wife... And oga just bring you second wife as Christmas gift... grin
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:

I never knew she abandoned a legal marriage to jump into another one. It only amazes me how everyone suddenly become "righteous" (including all the rich men baby mamas) and only her "a sinner"

It may be hard for you to believe, but not every girl is a beech.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by marsup: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Everything looks fake.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:

As the first wife... And oga just bring you second wife concubine as Christmas gift... grin

Hehehehehehehehe
Na so them dey take marry the marry? Shuuuu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
FarahAideed:

So what happens to the Child
Exactly. What becomes of the child's upbringing, his future, his education and the God's given rights to life and the care and love of both parents. .

The way this Righteousness guy reasons is highly lugubrious and worrysome.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kam2021:
What she has been looking for...they form strong woman ontop another person husband..get out biko..busy forming colleague and gathering information to wreck a beautiful marriage..nansense

Are men not polygamous again?
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by disstroyy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:
Husband Snatcher sef dey get birthday? undecided

How did she snatch Yul? He decided to sleep with her, impregnated her and married her

A grown man can't be snatched into a relationship.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by BHG1: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
KEZIA IREK ADULTERY SAGA: Manhunt For Joseph Matthew Utum Ends: Court Remands Suspect In Prison Custody https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2022/12/kezia-irek-adultery-saga-manhunt-for.html #crime #Adultery
ponishah:

Na you be first candidate for hellfire...
Exactly where Crist said 'let he without sin cast the first stone'
Christ also said 'I have not come to change the law'

So in your mind, all Moslems will go to hell for marrying 4 wives, abi?
If your mama and papa born you as Arabs, what would you have been preaching?
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by BHG1: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
KEZIA IREK ADULTERY SAGA: Manhunt For Joseph Matthew Utum Ends: Court Remands Suspect In Prison Custody https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2022/12/kezia-irek-adultery-saga-manhunt-for.html #crime #Adultery
1Sharon:

Are men not polygamous again?
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by buygala(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

How did she snatch Yul? He decided to sleep with her, impregnated her and married her

She had a choice to refuse Yul's advances since she knew he was already married, but she didn't

She knowingly bedded a married man and still went ahead to "marry" him....That's wrong

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Benmob: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
iWasNotHere:
Football Age. Home wrecker
u never see person were old pass he or her age and again na woman she me and a mothers.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by waice6571: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehehehehe
Na so them dey take marry the marry? Shuuuu! cheesy

You see, fear don catch you.... it is understandable. By the way, it isn't so hard now. A lady once asked me if I can marry her as my second wife at a price and another one at another time said to me... "Where were you when I was looking for a crown grin you are now just coming"

I was shocked to my bone marrow.... cheesy

To marry second wife isn't that o.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by LZAA: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
citytv:
31 grin indeed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by NothingDoMe: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wainey:
Oga, they are legally married na
How? Can you legally marry two women in the court of law?
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
MrColdsweat:
We are witnessing the rebirth of polygamy in our society. What a time to be alive.

I think Mrs. May Edochie would strongly disagree with that thought.

"May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness "
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Oludara202: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:

Life happens to each and everyone of us from different dimensions at different times. I wouldn't blame you for how you chose to live your life because larger percentage of event that played out in our lives is a product of time and chance.

Many people missed their chances in life because of what people will say and live to regret it for ever. I am actually against polygamy with the last drop of blood in my veins but that won't give authority to crucify another person who's open to it.

I think being a second wife is better than being a baby mama for a married man....

Let all her accusers find themselves in her shoes, they may not be able to do better. Or would you abort a foetus for a man at the age of 31?

I'm not against polygamy either, it's a choice.
However if I have to break this down a little further, then it has to be this way. Yul and Judith were more like colleagues in an office and the latter knew quite well that the guy was happily married but decided to still come in through the back door sort of.
Imagine if you were in the shoes of May and your husband's colleague turned a co-wife .
This won't have been an issue to many if Yul went out of his way and got her as a second wife before all the drama started.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

Men can be snatched. For example, may could have been denying him sex at home.

Or she didn't look as good as she used to, for e.g weight gain, constant tying wrapper.

And also men are also polygamous.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by sisisioge: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
I guess the whole wahala is aging her too fast....happy birthday o Aunty grin

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by abidem4real: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Happy birthday Sister Judy and we pray God Almighty's unlimited wisdom, grace and glory over you in JESUS Name... AMEN!

Having Said that , I will not fail to ask you to do the needful that will make GOD Happy and give him glory.

Carry your bag and baggage and leave that young man Mr. Yul Edochie for his Wife May edochie. What is happening with you two is not Marriage but Fornication, Adultery and Immorality .

Don't let this flesh and fleshly lust and desires deceive you.
Don't let humans deceive you.

Your soul in Eternity is much more valuable than all these.
Why do some people like crying more than the bereaved? Why do they like using panadol for someone else's headache?

Rationality has been eroded on the ulter of religion which has done human race more harm than good.

The question is; do you want to marry her if sent packing for commiting no crime?
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by ObiLamba: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Una go just talk like say una no dey read bible...God allow?? Where did u read that they ask God and God said go ahead??

Something that caused issues in their home.. bible accounts even clearly stated that Solomon's excessive love for women made him marry multiple women which also caused his downfall and if not for the covenant God had with his father .....
Polygamy is not the best but it is not an automatic ticket to hell. Some of you people form holier than Jesus undecided
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by OmegaAutos: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Happy birthday Sister Judy and we pray God Almighty's unlimited wisdom, grace and glory over you in JESUS Name... AMEN!

Having Said that , I will not fail to ask you to do the needful that will make GOD Happy and give him glory.

Carry your bag and baggage and leave that young man Mr. Yul Edochie for his Wife May edochie. What is happening with you two is not Marriage but Fornication, Adultery and Immorality .

Don't let this flesh and fleshly lust and desires deceive you.
Don't let humans deceive you.

Your soul in Eternity is much more valuable than all these.

E fit be say your papa marry more than two wives oo, cos you are yet to tell me where it was written in the bible that polygamy is a crime
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by advanceDNA: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
ObiLamba:

Polygamy is not the best but it is not an automatic ticket to hell. Some of you people form holier than Jesus undecided

How did hell get into this matter.....??
It was a case of u saying God allowed it....which is not the bible's account....

Weda food, drink, excess of anything will hurt u....if u get to level of relationship with God...u wont do somethings even though they are not sin
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mrksquare: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:

Nigerian Law doesn't recognize polygamy

Even the Catholic Church that Yul and May belong to does not recognize Polygamy

As long as Yul hasn't divorced May legally, this one is just wasting her time...

Are you a lawyer and have you taken your time to go through the Marriage Act that regulates everything that pertains to marriages in Nigeria?

The marriage act recognizes two types of marriage

1. Traditional/customary marriage

2. Statutory marriage.

Under the former, one is obligated to marry more than one wife as long as it is in line with your custom and tradition. Many traditions, if not all traditions in Nigeria supports polygamy.

The muslim man that marries three wives consumate same under the former.

So your treatise is borne out of crude ignorance. My uncle in the 1970's lived with his three wives in great Britain. And his house was always a Mecca of sorts for white forks who were surprised how a black man could live comfortably with three wives without scuffle.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by hotspec(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:

So, u want him to divorce Yul for God to be happy? Quote a bible verse that says God is happy about divorce or sending more than one wife away
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by waice6571: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Oludara202:

I'm not against polygamy either, it's a choice.
However if I have to break this down a little further, then it has to be this way. Yul and Judith were more like colleague in an office and the latter knew quite well that the guy was happily married but decided to still come in through the back door sort of.
Imagine if you were in the shoes of May and your husband's colleagues turned a co-wife .
This won't have been an issue to many if Yul went out of his way and got her as a second wife before all the drama started.

Yeah! I appreciate your perspective, it is quite intelligent. I think infatuation got the better of them.

But that will not undone what has been done. No point fighting for may once she can deal with the situation.
Your perspective is superior though.
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Cj4charles(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:

As long as Yul hasn't divorced May legally, this one is just wasting her time...

Oga shut that mouth up, because it is Yul.. that did it abi? Why don't you tell that to Ned Nwoko or others who have married more than even 10 wives
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:

You see, fear don catch you.... it is understandable. By the way, it isn't so hard now. A lady once asked me if I can marry her as my second wife at a price and another one at another time said to me... "Where were you when I was looking for a crown grin you are now just coming"

I was shocked to my bone marrow.... cheesy

To marry second wife isn't that o.

Stay away from those kind of women o!
They don't mean well for your wife especially.
They might even kill her.
They're envious snakes whose aim is to destroy your peace.
Generous/kind men who take good care of their wives are usually their target, and only the gullible fall prey.
Don't be charmed, they usually lack substance.
You'll find out only when it's too late - that's what is happening to Yul.

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by HRprof: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
buygala:

Nigeria constitution recognize polygamy so law don’t have say if they did not marry in court, If not women activists should have come out by now to fight for May but only illiterate online in-laws are fighting Judy for nothing. This is not western world try and know your country constitution regarding everything
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by buygala(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
mrksquare:

Are you a lawyer and have you taken your time to go through the Marriage Act that regulates everything that pertains to marriages in Nigeria?

The marriage act recognizes two types of marriage

1. Traditional/customary marriage

2. Statutory marriage.

Under the former, one is obligated to marry more than one wife as long as it is in line with your custom and tradition. Many traditions, if not all traditions in Nigeria supports polygamy.

The muslim man that marries three wives consumate same under the former.

So your treatise is borne out of crude ignorance. My uncle in the 1970's lived with his three wives in great Britain. And his house was always a Mecca of sorts for white forks who were surprised how a black man could live comfortably with three wives without scuffle.

Yul and May had a Statutory marriage under the Act, solemnized in the Catholic Church and all.. Not a Customary marriage simplicita

Now juxtapose this situation with Section 35 of the Marriage Act which provides thus:

"Any person who is married under this Act, or whose marriage is declared by this Act to be valid, shall be incapable, during the continuance of such marriage, of contracting a valid marriage under customary law; but, save as aforesaid, nothing in this Act contained shall affect the validity of any marriage contracted under or in accordance with any customary law, or in any manner apply to marriages so contracted."

Yul having contracted a Stautory marriage which forbids polygamy, he is incapable of contracting a valid marriage of any kind to another woman during the pendency of that Statutory marriage.

If Yul desires to have a harem, he can simply legally divorce May, and have Customary marriages with as many women as he likes.

And yes.. I am a lawyer.. So I am quite knowledgeable in these kind of matters.

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by theredaddy: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:

You go just get high bp for nothing. If Yul says it is her, then he should stay with her and stop disturbing May. He won’t be the first.

My annoyance with Yul is how he keeps speaking from both sides of his mouth, taunting his wife and exposing her to trolling. He has bought the market, he should be man enough to carry it, not acting like a kid!

Oh pls shutup, of what ecological threat is your annoyance, why not sit your turgid ass down and read on what its means to be diplomatic, and take note silence is not always maturity esp. cos in relationships communication is key,
how will you even know undecided
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
ORAFA:
She try

If say she try pass like this ma na still try you for say she try so she try
Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by ObiLamba: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

How did hell get into this matter.....??
Exactly my assertion. Polygamy will not make anyone goto hell.
Anyman that marries a daughter of Jezebel as an only wife will know whats up. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / 'Chinese Doll' - Toke Makinwa Wears New Beautiful Look / Fathia Balogun, Saidi Balogun At Bimbo Akinsanya's Son's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.