Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc (698 Views)

2019: Our Doors Widely Open For You – Zenith Labour Party Tells ADC Members, Oth / Obj Returns To PDP! Directs ADC Members To Join Him. / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), African Democratic Congress (ADC), and Accord members switched to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Oyo State on Thursday.

The defectors were received into APC at the open ground of Methodist Primary School in Apaara, Oyo town by the party’s candidate for Oyo Central Senatorial District, Dr. Yunus Akintunde, the House of Representatives candidate for Afijio/Atiba/Oyo East/Oyo West, Prince Akeem Adeyemi and Hon. Kazeem Arole.

The PDP defectors were led by the party’s Vice-Chairman in Oyo West Local Government Area, Alhaji Mumini Azeez, and Mr. Wumi Oladeji, while other party members were led by their leaders.

Other defectors are – Alhaja Ejide Saka (ADC), Mrs. Olawumi Kola (PDP), Mr. Nurudeen Abule (Accord), Mrs. Olaide Akande (ADP), Pastor Sulola Taiwo (Accord), Mrs. Eniola Oyelere (Accord) and Mr. Mustapha Sakiru.

The APC Publicity Secretary in the state, Olawale Sadare, who confirmed the development in a statement, described the defection as a serious depletion” in the ranks of the affected political parties in the state.

He added that development was a sign of APC’s readiness to defeat all other parties in the 2023 general elections.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/pdp-accord-adc-members-join-apc-in-oyo/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwipyqXm76P8AhV3bKQEHZE8AR4QFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0MFGVwjkCTo9WwtdSsSipJ

Cc mynd44
Mukina2
Lalasticlala
Seun
Seunmsg
Kyase
Kahal
Adegbaorogboye
Fergie001
Aiel123
Salvador
Reinaldo
Asobo1
Penguin2
Casualobserver
Rolams
Legendhero
Ityp
Ttalk
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by LeoDeKing: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
When truth appears, lies disappear.

The truth has started its journey of appearance while lies are already packing their bags and baggages to get the heck outta sight.

You can't just start lying to Nigerians about your competence and imaginary humility because you carry your bag and drink the water by yourself then share those pictures as a campaign point.

Your past will speak for you and no gorilla can insult Nigerian electorates into voting a confirmed fraud and grand patron of a barbaric terrorist group.

Tinubu’s past records are there for all to see including the hateful animals insulting him upandan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Obi gave atiku a lethal blow,tinubu floored him,G-5 will bury him

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by Brendaniel: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Where are the pictures?
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by PureMe01: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:
Obi gave atiku a lethal blow,tinubu floored him,G-5 will bury him

I'm suspecting your OBIdient nature these days grin
Anyways,you are welcome lol
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
The sw across party lines is set to deliver bloc votes.obi and atiku won't see 25% in Oyo.tinubu will get 70%

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
Where are the pictures?

Will it make you support tinubu

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
PureMe01:

I'm suspecting your OBIdient nature these days grin
Anyways,you are welcome lol

Obi is my second choice
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by Brendaniel: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

Will it make you support tinubu

It will not but at least if you people want to lie to others, try and have some evidence to back up the lie, like the type PDP is doing in the north...
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by PureMe01: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

Obi is my second choice
Now I understand.
I was never wrong grin
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by LeoDeKing: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by LeoDeKing: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria. Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can wail to death.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
PureMe01:

Now I understand.
I was never wrong grin

But with the way his fans are misbehaving,I might drop him
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

It will not but at least if you people want to lie to others, try and have some evidence to back up the lie, like the type PDP is doing in the north...

When last did you see PDP defections up north? I dont have that time to be posting pix.the mods will do that anyway if it gets yo FP
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by fman(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria. Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can wail to death.
so this is your real self?
You look hungry!!
Your cone head no b here grin

Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by sotall(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nothing new here.

Yoruba moslems will vote Yoruba moslems.

Southeast and South south are already out of reach for Emilokan. He knows this by default.

But can Tinubu defeat Atiku in the North?

Even by playing the religious card of choosing a moslem, Atiku will still floor him.
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by rolams(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:
Members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), African Democratic Congress (ADC), and Accord members switched to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Oyo State on Thursday.

The defectors were received into APC at the open ground of Methodist Primary School in Apaara, Oyo town by the party’s candidate for Oyo Central Senatorial District, Dr. Yunus Akintunde, the House of Representatives candidate for Afijio/Atiba/Oyo East/Oyo West, Prince Akeem Adeyemi and Hon. Kazeem Arole.

The PDP defectors were led by the party’s Vice-Chairman in Oyo West Local Government Area, Alhaji Mumini Azeez, and Mr. Wumi Oladeji, while other party members were led by their leaders.

Other defectors are – Alhaja Ejide Saka (ADC), Mrs. Olawumi Kola (PDP), Mr. Nurudeen Abule (Accord), Mrs. Olaide Akande (ADP), Pastor Sulola Taiwo (Accord), Mrs. Eniola Oyelere (Accord) and Mr. Mustapha Sakiru.

The APC Publicity Secretary in the state, Olawale Sadare, who confirmed the development in a statement, described the defection as a serious depletion” in the ranks of the affected political parties in the state.

He added that development was a sign of APC’s readiness to defeat all other parties in the 2023 general elections.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/pdp-accord-adc-members-join-apc-in-oyo/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwipyqXm76P8AhV3bKQEHZE8AR4QFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0MFGVwjkCTo9WwtdSsSipJ

Cc mynd44
Mukina2
Lalasticlala
Seun
Seunmsg
Kyase
Kahal
Adegbaorogboye
Fergie001
Aiel123
Salvador
Reinaldo
Asobo1
Penguin2
Casualobserver
Rolams
Legendhero
Ityp
Ttalk

That's good for them, let them teach Makinde how politics should be done. But I will always remain neutral and support the candidate of my choice regardless of the he/belongs.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by Brendaniel: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

When last did you see PDP defections up north? I dont have that time to be posting pix.the mods will do that anyway if it gets yo FP

And why should the mods do that for you?
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
Nothing new here.

Southeast and South south are already out of reach for Emilokan. He knows this by default.

Even by playing the religious card of choosing a moslem, Atiku will still floor him.

He csn defeat atiku up north.he has already defeated atiku in nc

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by mcmurphy132(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=sotall post=119578181]Nothing new here.

Can only northern votes make Atiku the president?
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by PussyMiners: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
Nothing new here.

Osu zombiedients..
Only osu from AfghanEASTERN will vote the Pandora criminal.
OSUegbe Anini Obi will drag 4th place with Sowore grin cheesy
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by PureMe01: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

But with the way his fans are misbehaving,I might drop him

Dropping him means more votes for him
Re: Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc by garfield1: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Cc obembet,ibkayee,okoroawusa, indispensable

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Manifesto Is The Best Amongst Others — Stears Insight Says / 2023: Obi Will Win Over 90% Of Votes In South-east — Nwafor / Kaduna Nzeogwu Is From South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.