Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? (1260 Views)

5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf / Biden's Supporters Don't Celebrate Yet! See Latest Result Of Georgia, Other US' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Who else noticed Tinubu's supporters doesn't have PVC? Esp these ones on nairaland.

I have challenged most of them here to post their PVCs, but unfortunately they all shamefully ran away. The chief urchins Such as Pandoraobi LeoDeKing amongst others don't even have PVC, and these guys can rant for Africa. At first, they said OBIDIENTs don't have PVCs, but after seeing lots of Obi's supporters posting their PVCs all over the internet, the whole narrative changed.

I double dare and challenged Tinubu supporters to post their PVCs here on nairaland with their monikers boldly written on it. No be to dey rant, post your PVC!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Teddy0147(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Let’s just wait till Feb

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
As usual, LeoDeKing read the post and cowardly ran away grin

Oga post your PVC if e sure for you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Teddy0147:
Let’s just wait till Feb

Nah, Tinubu urchins should post their PVCs first for us to see. Abi Dem no go vote?

Below is mine and i am from Edo State. We're 100% OBIDIENT here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
Who else noticed Tinubu's supporters doesn't have PVC? Esp these ones on nairaland.

I have challenged most of them here to post their PVCs, but unfortunately they all shamefully ran away. The chief urchins Such as Pandoraobi LeoDeKing amongst others don't even have PVC, and these guys can rant for Africa. At first, they said OBIDIENTs don't have PVCs, but after seeing lots of Obi's supporters posting their PVCs all over the internet, the whole narrative changed.

I double dare and challenged Tinubu supporters to post their PVCs here on nairaland with their monikers boldly written on it. No be to dey rant, post your PVC!!!!

You are too anxious!

Relax! The defeat that will befall Peter in February will humble you!

Just watch the movie. The part that will humble you is close.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by yarimo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Nobody notice, LABOUR PARTY MISCREANTS should just know

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:

Exactly, there's no polling unit in social media. And it is obvious tehifnubu urchins don't have PVCs!!

Check mine below!! Post yours with your moniker boldly written on it if e sure for you

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Ennoloa: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
Your tears is sweet to taste

Cry more
I love it

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are too anxious!

Okay, so can you post your PVC now?

Stop ranting and Post your PVC!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by yarimo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

Cry more
I love it
Hahahaha pictures from INEC office is now you are claiming to be yours . Awon claimers grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Plus10(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are too anxious!

Just take the challenge and post the dem pvc instead of sounding like a broken record grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

Cry more
I love it

Comrade, I have noticed that tehifnubu urchins don't have PVC at all. They're miscreants parading and causing social media nusiance
Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Exactly, there's no polling unit in social media. And it is obvious tehifnubu urchins don't have PVCs!!

Check mine below!! Post yours with your moniker boldly written on it if e sure for you
Hehehe Photoshop things
Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Okay, so can you post your PVC now?

Stop ranting and Post your PVC!!!!!!

What will that change?

Doers don’t make noise!

If I tell you how many PVC in my possession, you will never believe it’s real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Ennoloa: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
Hahahaha pictures from INEC office is now you are claiming to be yours . Awon claimers grin grin

Do you still want to claim this

I love your round 2 of tears

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Plus10:

Just take the challenge and post the dem pvc instead of sounding like a broken record grin grin

He's a f***0l, grin I also challenged LeoDeKing to post his, but that one read the post and cowardly ran away.

Take up the challenge and post the damn PVC instead of ranting!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What will that change?

Doers don’t make noise!

If I tell you how many PVC in my possession, you will never believe it’s real.

Shut up and stop ranting!

Post your PVC like OBIDIENTs are doing right now on this thread!!

Oga post your PVC otherwise shut up and stop commenting on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

Do you still want to claim this

I love your round 2 of tears

OBIDIENTs everywhere!!!

Tinubu urchins are all miscreants! This is exactly why I never took any of them serious in the first place. Those guys don't have PVCs but can rant for Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Ennoloa: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Comrade, I have noticed that tehifnubu urchins don't have PVC at all. They're miscreants parading and causing social media nuisance

They don't have PVC and they are scared

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
Hehehe Photoshop things

Post yours even if it's Photoshop!

Take up the challenge and stop ranting. Post your PVC if e sure for you

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

They don't have PVC and they are scared

They're all f***0ls. More reason I never took any of them serious in the first place
Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:

Oga, can you post your PVC now with your moniker boldly written on it let's see?

You tehifnubu urchins should Take up the challenge and stop running away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Nukilia: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
They have APV sad

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nukilia:
They have APV sad

U Dey mind Dem? They're all miscreants

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Mandate2023: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Na wah oh.......u know them reach there house, na una dey help us vote tinubu candidates before werey ipig grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Illegal1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu don't need ur pvc to win election....

if u knw u knw...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Ennoloa: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
kingmaster2009:

What is your business with people PVC ...do you wants to duplicate PVC?

DSS should follow up on him...You can never tell about his intention.

DSS should follow on this also right

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
kingmaster2009:

What is your business with people PVC ...do you wants to duplicate PVC?

DSS should follow up on him...You can never tell about his intention.

You tehifnubu urchins started with OBIDIENTs don't have PVC, now it's getting clearer that tehifnubu urchins are the ones with no PVCs!

If e sure for you post your PVC with your moniker boldly written on it. I don't know why you're all running away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Illegal1:
Tinubu don't need ur pvc to win election....

if u knw u knw...

Ok, can you post your PVC now?
Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by yarimo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Oga, can you post your PVC now with your moniker boldly written on it let's see?

You tehifnubu urchins should Take up the challenge and stop running away
kidnapping alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC? by GoodCane: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mandate2023:
Na wah oh.......u know them reach there house, na una dey help us vote tinubu candidates before werey ipig grin

What's this one saying?

Oga post your PVC online here with your moniker boldly written on it, like OBIDIENTs are doing

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Cries After Mistakenly Voting APC / Was Elections In Nasarawa,adamawa And Kaduna Rigged? / So APC Is Challenging Peter Obi's Petition On Technical Ground?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.