Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares (25816 Views)

PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by bigdammyj: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Noted.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by fuke(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Radiant01:
That means tinubu meet with G5 governor in london. Tinubu and wike are denying this just to close their game to the chest,so it will be a massive blow for atiku.
Remember when Obasanjo met them in London with obi they took pictures, when atiku met them they took pictures too but when Tinubu met them they didn't took pictures,they just do that low-key even that time Tinubu group initially deny of anything meeting before ortom disclose that they also met with Tinubu that time.

Na only you get sense here.
All those big shots would not have been out there without a meeting.
Tinubu did this to relax the PDP noose and catch them unawares.
If there was no meeting, Atiku will not say he is an elephant who cannot be caught unaware.

You get sense.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Enemyofpeace: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Who is fooling who? Trust Nigerian politicians at your prick.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by ukahrawah: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Because Wike busted your propaganda team. Wobbling liar.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by seunmsg(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Yet you claim I'm the novice
Where's the video of the interview
Besides, who exactly are the G-5 looking to surprise if they have a deal with Tinubu?

Maybe I don’t know the interview you’re talking about. As for me, I’m talking about the Tinubu BBC interview that was aired after the Chatham House event.

As for the G-5, there is a deal in place already. However, a lot of consultations on both sides needs to be done before making it public. There are candidates down the ballot on both sides that must be consulted.

Until all these consultations are done and all grey areas find tuned, they will keep denying the deal publicly. No smart politician will announce such deal that has the potential of affecting the ambition of strong party members and causing serious crisis without adequate consultations.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Nchenches: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
How could Tinubu place himself in front of the G5 governors whereas the governors' major objective is to root out the old and corrupt persons that ruined Nigeria, more so, Tinubu who is an ex drug trafficking baron?
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by badoh(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Gbogbowa:
Two things actually happened they met but things did not workout or they met and decided to keep it secret, imagine a presidential candidate telling this type of lies to the nation,
Please what do you stand to gain if he meets them or not?
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by FLYFIRE(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
PDAPC PARTY and fake news are like 5 and 6
Na true you talk
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
LABOUR PARTY and fake news are like 5 and 6

Mpama! Shame no dey catch you? Ewedu gubbler.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
seunmsg:

Maybe I don’t know the interview you’re talking about. As for me, I’m talking about the Tinubu BBC interview that was aired after the Chatham House event.

As for the G-5, there is a deal in place already. However, a lot of consultations on both sides needs to be done before making it public. There are candidates down the ballot on both sides that must be consulted.

Until all these consultations are done and all grey areas find tuned, they will keep denying the deal publicly. No smart politician will announce such deal that has the potential of affecting the ambition of strong party members and causing serious crisis without adequate consultations.
Lol. What are you saying?
There's a deal in place but they need to consult.
Do you know what it means when you say you have a deal?
Do you consult before having a deal or after?
All this talk of sacrificing some positions for the G-5 support have been on since around October. So what's new that requires consulting about that?

I'm talking about the purported BBC interview with Wike whose excerpts was released by Joe Igbokwe on FB and brought here by one of the pro-Tinubu monikers. Wike has denied having any interview and there's no such interview on BBC website.
Bashir Ahmad is the second "source" of the deal and he claimed there's a fantastic offer which he was a part of negotiating. The fact is if such happened, all the participants would have been asked to keep mum if need be. So Bashir is either being tactless or just lying.

You can see that while Tinubu flatly denied meeting the G-5, the G-5 did not deny meeting him. What they said is there's no deal with anyone. So you can see they are not on same wavelength to signal a synchronisation at any level.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Jack500: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:
He didn't deny it until the thing over him.
Three things you all learnt from Wike yesterday
* Most of APC governors are working for Atiku, hence his arrogance
* Baba Ota is behind Wike's dribbling skills
* Tinubu is not in the race.

I laff at those who believe that a former regional local champion governor has more of a chance at presidency than a former vice president with national appeal and connections.

Ask yourself why has Baba Ota never criticized Tinubu, but always criticizes Atiku. If you figure this out then you will know why Wike keeps dribbling Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Clue: Obi needs Tinubu in the race.

I will so mock you in February ehn!
That sense will return into that head. I can wait grin grin.

Thunder will fire you, if you deactivate this account
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by MikeofAfrica: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
Some media platforms in Nigeria are a bunch of disappointment..

The were busy spread fake news yesterday...

But then, we are talking about Nigeria where people act irresponsibly without facing requisite repercussions...

The media did not spread any fake news. Tinubu met with the G5 Governors in London. However they could not reach an agreement, hence Tinubu knowing that Wike and his gang will likely not endorse him have to save his face by denying the meeting.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Emyogalanya: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Lol.
This man has thrown his supporters, Bashir Ahmad and Joe Igbokwe under the bus
Notice how most of them will just read and slither away
I never hear from Joe igbokwe for a while now
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Emyogalanya: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
what has this to do with LP
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Radiant01:
That means tinubu meet with G5 governor in london. Tinubu and wike are denying this just to close their game to the chest,so it will be a massive blow for atiku.
Remember when Obasanjo met them in London with obi they took pictures, when atiku met them they took pictures too but when Tinubu met them they didn't took pictures,they just do that low-key even that time Tinubu group initially deny of anything meeting before ortom disclose that they also met with Tinubu that time.

Tell that to nursery school pupils. We are too old and wise for such useless analysis.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by weljewel: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Thanks be to God for the gift of life, mercy, favour, grace and miracles.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Didijiji: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jack500:

I will so mock you in February ehn!
That sense will return into that head. I can wait grin grin.

Thunder will fire you, if you deactivate this account
Na you be the mumu here o... swears!
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
PureMe01:
As Wike bullshit am,e don dey deny. grin grin
Agbado urchins that were convulsing here about G5 supporting thiefnubuu,all of dem don calm down for the idiotic fake news grin grin

Thiefnubuu go UK, cry and cry and cry to G5 but Wike bullshit am,leave am for floor where em dey roll dey beg, come back to Nigeria

See them, always grasping at straws. Whenever you hear Tinubu you bring out your dïcks to masturbate. Obi is really cuming
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by unclejb2(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Lol.
This man has thrown his supporters, Bashir Ahmad and Joe Igbokwe under the bus
Notice how most of them will just read and slither away
under trailer
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by backtovillage: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:

I laff at those who believe that a former regional local champion governor has more of a chance at presidency than a former vice president with national appeal and connections.

Ask yourself why has Baba Ota never criticized Tinubu, but always criticizes Atiku. If you figure this out then you will know why Wike keeps dribbling Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

I kinda agree with you unlike some people who believe Obi can win election himself.
The truth is none of these two(Tinubu Obi ) can defeat Atiku until they work together. Buhari wants Atiku as the next president that's the fact. Even if Ameachi or Osinbajo had emerge he would give them the same treatment he is giving Tinubu.

BTW change that ( f) to (m)
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. What are you saying?
There's a deal in place but they need to consult.
Do you know what it means when you say you have a deal?
Do you consult before having a deal or after?
All this talk of sacrificing some positions for the G-5 support have been on since around October. So what's new that requires consulting about that?

I'm talking about the purported BBC interview with Wike whose excerpts was released by Joe Igbokwe on FB and brought here by one of the pro-Tinubu monikers. Wike has denied having any interview and there's no such interview on BBC website.
Bashir Ahmad is the second "source" of the deal and he claimed there's a fantastic offer which he was a part of negotiating. The fact is if such happened, all the participants would have been asked to keep mum if need be. So Bashir is either being tactless or just lying.

You can see that while Tinubu flatly denied meeting the G-5, the G-5 did not deny meeting him. What they said is there's no deal with anyone. So you can see they are not on same wavelength to signal a synchronisation at any level.

So many reputable media platforms reported the deal between Tinubu and G-5 so it’s plainly dishonest to reduce the source to Bashir’s cryptic tweet and whatever Joe Igbokwe posted.

See, I’m not interested in convincing you to believe there is a deal or not. Whatever you believe makes no difference. So, feel free to twist things anyhow you like, it changes nothing.

There is a deal and that’s a fact. You guys said a lot of things before the APC primary and we all saw how it ended. The result of the election shall show it all. Till then, you’re all free to spin things anyhow you like.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by futurerex: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
Shameless BATstard urchine.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
seunmsg:

So many reputable media platforms reported the deal between Tinubu and G-5 so it’s plainly dishonest to reduce the source to Bashir’s cryptic tweet and whatever Joe Igbokwe posted.

See, I’m not interested in convincing you to believe there is a deal or not. Whatever you believe makes no difference. So, feel free to twist things anyhow you like, it changes nothing.

There is a deal and that’s a fact. You guys said a lot of things before the APC primary and we all saw how it ended. The result of the election shall show it all. Till then, you’re all free to spin things anyhow you like.
Reputable media platforms like who and who
They all quoted "sources".
Suddenly, they are no longer fake news to you.
You say the deal is a fact. If I ask you for proof of the fact now, you'll go dumb.
None of the same media you're relying on predicted a Tinubu victory at the primaries.
You're free to believe whatever you want though
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by zeyt: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tunibu how many times you are going to lie to us?
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
This shame is too much.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by spiritedtete: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:

You should be laughing at your own write up... you just spoke like you were born yesterday. You shouldn't be discussing politics atall. I am saddened by your naivety.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by yemmit90: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Radiant01:

You dey mind people who know next to nothing about politics. I was even wondering when I read the news yesterday how such big deal would be openly reveal to public.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by RZArecta(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
let's learn to accept responsibilities when our party leaders lie. Bashir Ahmed and Joe Igbokwe for example are not in the APC but went to town with the Tinubu and G5 alliance story
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by XerXerz: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Polchiz(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
Radiant01:
Rubbish !
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Jack500: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Didijiji:
Na you be the mumu here o... swears!

You obviously don't have brain,who is talking to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic / How Comments In Washington DC Caused Fuel Queues In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.