Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Joe Budden Apologies To Megan Thee Stallion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joe Budden Apologies To Megan Thee Stallion (199 Views)

Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joe Budden Apologies To Megan Thee Stallion by Hote100: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Joe Budden is walking back his comments on Megan Thee Stallion following the severe backlash he received online … ultimately calling his own words “careless.”

JB owned up to his mistake on a new episode of "The Joe Budden Podcast" Wednesday at the 20:17 mark and apologized to Meg and her team, citing phone calls he received from women he admires that set him straight.

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi, Sabinus, Taaooma Top 2022 List Of Skit Makers / Wizkid’s New Announcement On His Plans With Davido Takes Fans By Surprise / Bbtitans - Thabang Reacts To The Gbas Gbos Btw Olivia & Sandra As Lukay & Ipelen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.