Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,294 members, 7,853,373 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

History Will Repeat Itself 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Repeat Itself 2023 (393 Views)

History Will Repeat Itself . The 2023 Election Will Be Cancelled / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Will Repeat Itself 2023 by Arafat2022: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
2023 election is going to be like 1979 presidential election in Nigeria.

�Peter Obi/Labour Party = Azikiwe/NPP
�Tinubu/APC = Awolowo/UPN
�Atiku/PDP = Shagari/NPN
�Kwankwaso/NNPP = Aminu Kano/PRP

1. Aminu Kano was from Kano and won only in Kano State. (Kwankwaso will do the same).

3. Obafemi Awolowo was from the South West and won the region. (Tinubu will do the same).

4. Azikiwe won his zone South East (Peter Obi will do the same).

5. Shagari won the presidential election because he has North is his bag and also gather the meaningful votes from all others region of Nigeria. Shagari also has Nigeria spread all across the regions at that time (Atiku will do the same). Remember, Even with Buhari in 2023, Atiku scored 5 million votes against the 10 millions votes that Buhari as the sitting president scored.

�OBSERVATION: Atiku Abubakar is the only presidential candidate that has the support of all the political gladiators across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. North will massively vote for ATIKU ABUBAKAR and gathers the required votes from the others zones.
#Atikuokowaorganizingforaction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Will Repeat Itself 2023 by SmartPolician: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
You raised a very valid point, but I think the dynamics have changed now.

The South is angry that it's insane for a Fulani Muslim to hand over to another Fulani Muslim after the first has spent 8 years in office. Fulani herdsmen have massacred many Nigerians, but nobody is prosecuted for any wrongdoing. Besides, ours is an egalitarian society with over 200 tribes.

Plus, the North still considers APC their party, even though they have a presidential candidate from the South. They will vote for APC, making APC, PDP and NNPP to share their votes in NE and NW zones.

Lastly, this is an election where we have just one Christian as a major contender. Therefore, religion will play its own role because the ruling party showed disdain to Christians by having an M2 ticket. I think Alex Ekwueme, a Christian from the South, was Shagari's running mate.

Although I will vote for Peter Obi, in truth, Atiku Abubukar is the favourite to win this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Will Repeat Itself 2023 by SilverOrLead: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
You raised a very valid point, but I think the dynamics have changed now.

The South is angry that it's insane for a Fulani Muslim to hand over to another Fulani Muslim after the first has spent 8 years in office. Fulani herdsmen have massacred many Nigerians, but nobody is prosecuted for any wrongdoing. Besides, ours is an egalitarian society with over 200 tribes.

Fool, speak for yourself .

Do not bring your tribal angst here while pushing for your own tribal candidate who has also refused to condemn the rising Igbo militia bent on Igbo expansionism.

I am not voting an Igbo man who endorses Igbo supremascist and expansionist ideology of IPOB as that is no different than replacing Buhari and his Fulan Jihadist i terrorist with Obi and his Igbo Zionist terrorists.

Obi and Buhari are identical in their outlook.

Both want a Nigeria dominated by their own tribe while expanding into other peoples lands..
We should learn from the disaster of 2015 that voting a tribal candidate leads to madness

Obi, in my book is no different than Buhari.

And that goes for the larger Igbo society and the Fulani nation , both have the exact same ethnic ambitions : dominate and exploit the resources of Nigeria for themselves..

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Obasanjo Endorsement If You Compare It To Pres. Buhari / Beam Light On Abia State Gubernatorial Candidates / “Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Corruption But Intellectual Poverty”- Prof Edward Ekpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.