Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? (747 Views)

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin / Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by swaggerjack: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter On The Streets? Besides the ones he gives rice, groundnut oil and money from bullion vans through the weaponization of poverty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by KUNZEH(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by Nukilia: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yes! Met them at the parks and garages grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by swaggerjack: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nukilia:
Yes! Met them at the parks and garages grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by jumper524(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Well meet at the pool.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by after4: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Very hard to see

6 Likes

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by technicallyrich(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sincerely I have never seen tinubu supporter here I'm.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by Plus10(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Only in motor parks and bus stops collecting N50 grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by PureMe01: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
jumper524:
Well meet at the pool.

Which swimming pool?

Like agbado like urchins? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by KingMack(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by dominic17: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
It keeps surprising me I stay in Ojo Lagos you hardly see anyone that support him this side.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by NothingDoMe: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Nobody supported him at in Lagos state but if you always see people at his rally ....

Keep deceiving yourself

They forced market women to close shops and go for rally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by ariesbull: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Here in Lagos they are hiding ...

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by obiekunie01: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
but na trueoo!!

i never see tinubu supporter for streetoo!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by swaggerjack: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2022

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by Perfectbeing(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
On election day, we the silent majority will speak with our PVC.
Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by NothingDoMe: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
kingmaster2009:

As you forced Alaba market people close shop and get pvc because of obi ..

Picture speaks
cheesy

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by Fasindo: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
shocked

Tinubu urchings mostly exist on Nairaland

My neighbor and his wife are Tinubu supporters, but one thing I love about them is that they don't have APV sorry, PVC.
So they can shout Tinubu as they want but on election day they will sit at home while Obidients like us will go out to vote Peter Obi.

Tinubu should be put on emergency care unit of LASUTH on election day cos he might die of heart attack after come 4th

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by NothingDoMe: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2022

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by NothingDoMe: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Tinubu urchings mostly exist on Nairaland

My neighbor and his wife are Tinubu supporters, but one thing I love about them is that they don't have APV sorry, PVC.
So they can shout Tinubu as they want but on election day they will sit at home while Obidients like us will go out to vote Peter Obi.

Tinubu should be put on emergency care unit of LASUTH on election day cos he might die of heart attack after come 4th

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by Jack005(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
I have never physically met an urrchin.. They are a tiny portion in pH because APC is dead in pH coupled with the Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by lexylaw40: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu's surporters don't roam the streets....ok
Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by Wainey: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
technicallyrich:
Sincerely I have never seen tinubu supporter here I'm.
it depends on your state or region.

If u are in the SE or SS, it will be difficult

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by OKOATA(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
I meant one at a bar, we almost got into a fight cos it was obvious I was going to break his head that day. Just use vex leave dia.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yes! Met them at the eis and laboratories
Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by Trapnews: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin
I love Jagaban!
Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu has no supporters.
Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by Trapnews: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin
We are everywhere Bro but you only select IPOB members. Biafra or death will continue after Jagabab is sworn in. This is the easiest prediction in the world grin
Re: Have You Met Any Tinubu Supporter In The Streets? by mycar: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
We are everywhere Bro but you only select IPOB members. Biafra or death will continue after Jagabab is sworn in. This is the easiest prediction in the world grin
As evil doers that they are, they quiet out there, they only express themselves online

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking......obi Mauls Tinubu In Lagos [bantupage.com] / I Am Happy To Keep Hearing That APC Will Lose The Presidential Election / Will Banks accept old notes from customers on the 31st of January?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.