Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th (2072 Views)

2023 Presidency Is A 2-horse Race, Atiku Will Come Distant Second– Tinubu’s Camp / 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode / Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
The total number of uncollected PVC in SW is 3.48M with Lagos alone having 2.2M PVC uncollected

Regions with high number of uncollected PVC include Ifako Ijaiye, Yaba, Oshodi, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Island & Apapa

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by PandoraObi: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ok

If 65% of 2.2M is 1.4M

A 30% turnout is enough to remove Sanwo Olu

Don't cry bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by PureMe01: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
When I was telling people that Kwankwaso will get more votes than thiefnubuu, people were doubting me. Now,e don dey clear grin

10 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by PandoraObi: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

If 65% of 2.2M is 1.4M

A 30% turnout is enough to remove Sanwo Olu

Don't cry bro
Charity begins at home, learn to subtly display your parental deficiencies.

4 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:
The total number of uncollected PVC in SW is 3.48M with Lagos alone having 2.2M PVC uncollected

Regions with high number of uncollected PVC include Ifako Ijaiye, Yaba, Oshodi, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Island & Apapa

Stop smoking Marijuana!

Substance will mess up your thinking faculty.

7 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
cool

This people are Soo silly

How about figures of total collected PVC

93.5m registered voters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
Charity begins at home, learn to subtly display your parental deficiencies.

Just the word Don't cry is paining you .. Lol

Your tears butter my bread grin grin grin

Reply me with your tears I need to be drunk on it

3 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop smoking Marijuana!

Substance will mess up your thinking faculty.

You should vote wisely as if 50% of that 2.2M should vote for PO your principal might not see up to 20% in Lagos

Don't cry shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by PandoraObi: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

Just the word Don't cry is paining you .. Lol

Your tears butter my bread grin grin grin

Reply me with your tears I need to be drunk on it
You are showing the kind of home you came from, no wonder you are repulsive and odious.

1 Like

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

First time voter is going to bleed you

Look at APC 2019 Election result in Lagos

Add Just 40% of First time voters to anybody apart from APC you would know you are wasting your vote

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

First time voter is going to bleed you

Look at APC 2019 Election result in Lagos

Add Just 40% of First time voters to anybody apart from APC you would know you are wasting your vote

grin grin

Who is you mathematics teacher

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are showing the kind of home you came from, no wonder you are repulsive and odious.

Can I see your PVC?

4 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

Who is you mathematics teacher

I don't know how many first time voters has collected their PVC in Lagos but currently uncollected is

40% of 2.2M is 800k

Did Buhari get up to 800k from Lagos in 2019 Election?

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ganisucks(f): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

93.5m registered voters
When is Wike endorsing Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:
That's because of Lagos, Lagos is made up for all Nigerians, not only Tinubu supporters.

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, Nigeria will be crashed

You should also know the population of other tribes in Lagos is more than the indigenes

1 Like

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ganisucks(f): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

Can I see your PVC?
He doesn't have. His job is to over hype Baba Lagos on social media.

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by GoodCane: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
SW region no even sure for tehifnubu, the drug lord will lose SW woefully to Obi.

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by GoodCane: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:

He doesn't have. His job is to over hype Baba Lagos on social media.

No Tinubu supporter here on nairaland have PVC! I created a thread and double dared them to post their PVCs but they all cowardly ran away

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

I don't know how many first time voters has collected their PVC in Lagos but currently uncollected is

40% of 2.2M is 800k

Did Buhari get up to 800k from Lagos in 2019 Election?

93.5m Registered PVC
12m new PVC

Did you get the maths or you want further details

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by GoodCane: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:

Where's your PVC?

4 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
SW region no even sure for tehifnubu, the drug lord will lose SW woefully to Obi.

Like the whole vote PO would see in Lagos might cover for the margins of 2 other SW state if just 50% all uncollected PVC are collected

There would be high turnout next year and they are afraid

1 Like

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:

When is Wike endorsing Tinubu?

By January when the anoucement would be made after G5 consult all grassroot state stakeholders

Or didn't you watch channels TV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by GoodCane: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ennoloa:

Like the whole vote PO would see in Lagos might cover for the margins of 2 other SW state if just 50% all uncollected PVC are collected

There would be high turnout next year and they are afraid

Tinubu and his Urchins have no idea of the rude shock that await them next year. The turn out alone will send them to the great beyond

1 Like

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by GoodCane: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

By January when the anoucement would be made after G5 consult all grassroot state stakeholders

Can you post your PVC now let's see if you have and not a mere social media nusiance?

3 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ganisucks(f): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Baba Lagos and his supporters are like Patrice Lumumba, who after making noise and running his mouth, ended up crying and walking in the bush with two SeeAyeHey operatives behind him with their glock 9mm.

1 Like

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Moh247: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Can you post your PVC now let's see if you have and not a mere social media nusiance?

Only a slowpoke thinks I have time to carry PVC around on New Year Eve

But hey... Zombidiots are kids
Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by Ennoloa: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

93.5m Registered PVC
12m new PVC

Did you get the maths or you want further details

is 93.5M going to vote for your Principal

Can your Principal beat Kwankwaso & Atiku in NW or Atiku in NE with at least 50% or which other region can he win with 70% apart from SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by ganisucks(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

So the people of Rivers, Abia, Benue will tell their leaders Tinubu is their Val.
You guys can't see the puppet strings of Baba Ota.
You are all being led into an ambush.

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th by GoodCane: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

Only a slowpoke thinks I have time to carry PVC around on New Year Eve

But hey... Zombidiots are kids

Ordinary post your PVC, you started ranting.

You better stop constituting nusiance on social media

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA News Promotes Peter Obi On Their Twitter Handle / UK Guardian Says Tinubu Is "Favourite To Win" / See This Election Sheet For Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.