Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465015 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2023
Galleryeasy:
grin grin Everyone dey shout Gold dey easy but na same Gold dey close people shops for dz industry. You see all those old trading styles likeS&R , trend lines etc , na Dem work pass . I don see a trader trading $6M account with that shit and he is killing it, he is already 180% this year, last year he made 280% grin..All dz depends on understanding, seriously I hate that S&R.
In order to be successful with any trading method/strategy, the Trader needs to have an ingenious approach in the use of the method. This only happens when the trader sticks with one method for a protracted period of time and attempts to reason out (or question) everything that happens while using the method.
It is in that place of "reasoning out" the system that the "aha" moments are birthed! From that point on, the trader has become a "creator" and no longer an imitator. He begins to enjoy true trading bliss in a no too distant period from then.
A young footballer starts out wanting to play like Pele, Maradonna etc but a time comes when he is no longer satisfied with IMITATING moves made by Pele or Maradonna. This footballer wants to "own" his own moves. It is a place of gestation. With time, he births something UNIQUE to him and him alone. From that point onwards, other younger players now want to be like him because he has birthed a "brain child" (as Pastor Sam Adeyemi calls it).
Follow follow or photocopy not be the destination in this industry. We need CREATORS!!!
Maybe someday we will have samfelly's arc, or infofirst's power bar the list is endless. Let's look inward and CREATE something which will outlive us and make trading far easier for the generations after us!

14 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2023
meshpips:

Maybe someday we will have samfelly's arc, or infofirst's power bar the list is endless.
Bitter truth, maybe or just maybe MeshVwap🤔

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2023
Galleryeasy:
grin grin Everyone dey shout Gold dey easy but na same Gold dey close people shops for dz industry. You see all those old trading styles likeS&R , trend lines etc , na Dem work pass . I don see a trader trading $6M account with that shit and he is killing it, he is already 180% this year, last year he made 280% grin..All dz depends on understanding, seriously I hate that S&R.

Seriously boss. I can't count how many gold vip group ive purchased, It still ended in tears. I didn't know peace in trading until I started doing my own thing. They see sell I see buy, they sell, they win I loose. And sometimes vice versa. Fomo kills and that's what those signal groups will instill in traders

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2023
meshpips:

In order to be successful with any trading method/strategy, the Trader needs to have an ingenious approach in the use of the method. This only happens when the trader sticks with one method for a protracted period of time and attempts to reason out (or question) everything that happens while using the method.
It is in that place of "reasoning out" the system that the "aha" moments are birthed! From that point on, the trader has become a "creator" and no longer an imitator. He begins to enjoy true trading bliss in a no too distant period from then.
A young footballer starts out wanting to play like Pele, Maradonna etc but a time comes when he is no longer satisfied with IMITATING moves made by Pele or Maradonna. This footballer wants to "own" his own moves. It is a place of gestation. With time, he births something UNIQUE to him and him alone. From that point onwards, other younger players now want to be like him because he has birthed a "brain child" (as Pastor Sam Adeyemi calls it).
Follow follow or photocopy not be the destination in this industry. We need CREATORS!!!
Maybe someday we will have samfelly's arc, or infofirst's power bar the list is endless. Let's look inward and CREATE something which will outlive us and make trading far easier for the generations after us!
for the first time, you said something reasonable. at some point, while reading this post, I had to scroll up to check if it's really you that made this post..
you have indeed spoken well.. weldone!!!

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2023
dmahn:

Seriously boss. I can't count how many gold vip group ive purchased, It still ended in tears. I didn't know peace in trading until I started doing my own thing. They see sell I see buy, they sell, they win I loose. And sometimes vice versa. Fomo kills and that's what those signal groups will instill in traders

No strategy will beat yours, some forex traders will loose money and create a VIP group just to make capital to enter the market again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2023
Make una come drop market analysis o.

As for me;
Usdjpy is an easy buy (but I'm not trading this asset).

GU should continue bleeding pips till maybe 1.21**

I want oil to trade through $74 before i will be interested again.

Overall, we have a strong dollar till maybe 105-109.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2023
realone12:
for the first time, you said something reasonable. at some point, while reading this post, I had to scroll up to check if it's really you that made this post..
you have indeed spoken well.. weldone!!!

Odenson, for your mind you talk wetin make sense abi?

Maybe you don finally change the mumu battery wey your brain dey use from the usual Tiger Head.

Muren-ren! Na your full lineage talk better thing for the FIRST time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Temzgadgets1(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2023
I am your trusted & reliable exchanger.I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Skrill
AstroPay
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed
Physical/office transactions available

WhatsApp:‪+234 703 308 1410
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:03pm On May 14, 2023
meshpips:

Maybe someday we will have Samfelly's arc, or infofirst's power bar the list is endless. Let's look inward and CREATE something which will outlive us and make trading far easier for the generations after us!

Eweeeh cheesy cheesy cheesy, e don reach like that? Samfelly's Arc in the making then grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:45pm On May 14, 2023
samfelly:
As we await boss PrinceofWallStr to let us know if he is good with the competition date starting off on the 17th, I implore you all to use these two links (below) to navigate on fxblue.

https://www.fxblue.com/live/register/no-trading-platform (Use dis to sign up, straight, with your FTA moniker/user ID)

https://www.fxblue.com/live/account-sync (Use dis, always, to Update or Sync or Stop syncing your trading account to fxblue)

Meanwhile, a renowned boss from this space lend me some sweet advice concerning the profit target to be used in this forthcoming competition. If una still complain after I unveiled it then una no ready to face Mr. Market beastly nature cheesy.

It was because PrinceofWallStr said he'll be free from on the 16th for him to participate in the competition, as well, that made me picked 17th as the starting date. But right now, I am reconsidering; given that unforeseen occurrences are abound when moving to new environment. So, please @everyone, lets bear with him and wait for him to declutter and heave some sort of relief

Back then, when every other persons were sleeping, Thomas Alva Edison (una know d guy nah?) was doing some serious testing cheesy. And una know the result of his testing? Although, no bi say una for here dey sleep o, but when 2% DD was thrown into our forthcoming competition, I come go dey do some serious testing, also. The result below cheesy cheesy. Make market open make I finish the remaining part of the testing, cos I hear say una fit beat fxblue system not to catch una 2% DD [loudspeaker] cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 3:50pm On May 14, 2023
samfelly:

Eweeeh cheesy cheesy cheesy, e don reach like that? Samfelly's Arc in the making then grin
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:11pm On May 14, 2023
charly20:

As for me;

Same with BeeTeeeCeee. Will be Buying. 32,000 is calling, already cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2023
samfelly:

Same with BeeTeeeCeee. Will be Buying. 32,000 is calling, already cheesy

Me thinks 23k will come first before 32k.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2023
Galleryeasy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2023
charly20:

As for me;

Atleast 105..yes. Buy $$$ in the mid term. $$$ will close bearish for the year but it's a buy for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2023
infofirst:

Atleast 105..yes. Buy $$$ in the mid term. $$$ will close bearish for the year but it's a buy for now.

I cannot disagree.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by iichidodo: 6:07pm On May 14, 2023
meshpips:

And at the end of the day, life happens to him then he gets a tad too greedy and blows his account or worse, he leaves his live account password lying about and someone uses it to trade demo unbeknownst that the account is a live One and blows the account....The last experience was bizarre...But it's true story.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by fashionnisir(f): 6:21pm On May 14, 2023
Trade eu with 20 and 50 ema

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:57pm On May 14, 2023
charly20:

Okay, chief
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:59pm On May 14, 2023
Galleryeasy:

MeshVwap go first ma own come out cheesy. By d way, Meshpips, abeg, use ur inner eyes check Vix100 for me. That guy dey flog me since
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:16pm On May 14, 2023
charly20:

Once 27,300 is breached I can see 29k

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gbengageorge: 7:53pm On May 14, 2023
Those with red color.

Obioramichael:
Please how can one understand high impact news from the pics below.... I have been trying to learn how to read news to know when and when not to trade for news sake

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2023
Trading is not just a game, it's a mirror of life.

It shapens you, teaches you; patience, discipline, confidence.

They all start on the charts but they follow you everywhere.

Trading is not just only about the money, it's about the man you become.

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2023
#Trade_Results

Last week trade results;
Boom 1000; 70 pips 🟢
Boom 1000; 100 pips 🟢
Boom 1000; 100 pips 🟢
Boom 1000; 40 pips ❌
Crash 300; 50 pips🟢
Boom 500; 50 pips 🟢
Crash 500; 50 pips🟢
Boom 1000; 40 pips🟢
Boom 1000; 55 pips❌
Dex 900 up; 900 pips🟢
Dex down; 230 pips 🟢
Dex 100 up; 160 pips❌
Crash 500; 30 pips ❌

Percentage gain🟢; 85 percent profit.

Percentage loss❌; 15 percent loss.

A profitable week. May God be praised!🙌

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2023
karkinase:
Anyone can trade prop firm and pass stick to your rules, practice thorough risk management and maintain your emotions then you good to go.
Monthly, weekly, daily, hourly , minutes timeframes will work on prop firm accounts. Gabsonfx is a typical example of one who trade solely based on the daily and weekly.
I remember making this post 3 months ago, how any style of trading can pass prop acct.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2023
karkinase:

I remember making this post 3 months ago, how any style of trading can pass prop acct.

Abeg wait o Gabson stilll dey here ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:59pm On May 14, 2023
welcome to the new week

still Bearish on Eurusd
for the week
plan your trades and trade your plan
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by akeensbussy(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2023
Eur/Usd 4hrs chart... possible Sell bias....Allow price to return to that line, 50ema(blue) will cross the 200ema(Red).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by akeensbussy(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2023
Gbp/USD 1hr chart... possible Sell bias....Allow price to return to that line for a sale signal.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2023
akeensbussy:
Eur/Usd 4hrs chart... possible Sell bias....Allow price to return to that line, 50ema(blue) will cross the 200ema(Red).
Ppl still dey use EmA crossovers… Omo I no fit use indicator again.. e dey confuse me.. Anyways ur analysis is right.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2023
akeensbussy:
price won't go back to that line

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2023
meshpips:

I like the humour bro! On a more serious note, the first thing to do as a Trader is to KNOW the CHARACTER of your enemy.

The more of it you know, the easier the battle becomes.

There is absolutely nothing different between a synthetic instrument and a currency, commodity, metal or creepto market instrument.

Once and if I can get the OHLC and volume data for different time periods, I can trade it and very effectively so.

I often laugh at people that say "my strategy only works for EU" what a joke! Anyway, we all are at varying levels in our journey as traders and truly, we all are built to function differently. I have put in over 16 years of my life in this thing. If the whole world hears not my name in this industry, I would have lived an unfulfilling life.

Many things are veiled/cloaked behind VOLUME. You all saw the seeming "bearish engulfing" candle fail but I could see the true picture as I checked it under the "lights of VAP".

Price is nothing without VOLUME!

Is been long I learnt it, whatsoever thing you applied on currency also works on synthetic.

I’m even more concentrated on synthetic now because of time I do have on weekends.

Synthetic is good for swinging.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.