Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465036 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pijam: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2023
unclenna:
Nothing. The guys are good.
I registered yesterday but no response yet. Which bank are they using for funding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2023
klinksd:

Risk Management is central and basic for any trader that wants to be profitable in the long term. That is clearly not in dispute here.

Just so we are clear, if your strategy hits SL 10 times at a row, you would not bother to tweak it...? cool

you dey miss the point brother

strategy wey hit 10 straight SL fit still win the next three grow the account by 10%

if you don backtest strategy for 5-10 years and e dey always come out in very good green when year don end, just focus on risk management and relax

problem be say many people no even get strategy wey dem backtest that long so once the loss period come, dem go panic begin add silly filter

the ones wey even try backtest go still wan hammer overnight

na why people dey fail prop firm wey be no-time limit multiple times grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2023
kendoschurrle:

strategy wey hit 10 straight SL fit still win the next three grow the account by 10%

if you don backtest strategy for 5-10 years and e dey always come out in very good green when year don end, just focus on risk management and relax

problem be say many people no even get strategy wey dem backtest that long so once the loss period come, dem go panic begin add silly filter

...ok oooh. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2023
klinksd:

Risk Management is central and basic for any trader that wants to be profitable in the long term. That is clearly not in dispute here.

Just so we are clear, if your strategy hits SL 10 times at a row, you would not bother to tweak it...? cool

Let's be sincere, you can't have 10 loss in a row trading the same pair, same timeframe and same strategy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2023
OfficialP:

Let's be sincere, you can't have 10 loss in a row trading the same pair, same timeframe and same strategy

...my Oga, my Oga.

...you are now shifting the goalpost... wink cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by akeensbussy(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Hello Guyz.. Have been busy trading mff in the last one month and I want to share my journey so far..

Check this out...my trading journey with mff prop firm.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2023
greatcheer:

lot size. your right. you got me here
Right! So you know where the problem is; the problem is half solved.
Just work on it, and you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2023
kendoschurrle:

πŸ’― Untill you have a system you trust... You will keep on blowing accounts...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Donsheddy:

πŸ’― Untill you have a system you trust... You will keep on blowing accounts...

...spot on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Fundamentals

It fuels the Market

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2023
MONEY247:
There are many profitable traders online than there are offline,
Don't be carried away by flashy stuffs... the internet displays....

Stick to your game and follow up with consistency......

There are many profitable traders offline than there are online... Isn't that what you meant?? Don't be carried away by the flashy stuffs you see online.. the internet is like a play ground. πŸ€”

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Make u dy see this country

Glo network stopped working from 3pm yesterday till like around 5..

Trade wey person wan snipe just waka pass
glo user

Na only u Waka come

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2023
OfficialP:
I can boldly and confidently say technical analysis is overrated. It's not worth all the extra attention traders give to it
I believe so. It's obvious!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2023
So I took out time to go through my trading history and I discovered that my long position trades were much more profitable than my short position trades

and I had noticed it way before that I am far more comfortable longing than shorting I don't know why

so I used tradingview inverted charts to backtest and I was shocked, the same setup, but just because it was a short position,I exited quickly for reasons I can't explain.

every failure is a lesson

to all those who are quick to say 95% of traders fail, but mock a person when he/she says he has 95% win rate, should carefully check his mental health

if you say the North Pole exists, telling me the South Pole doesn't exist is madness

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2023
OfficialP:

it's possible, but it's rare

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Emmizay12:
So I took out time to go through my trading history and I discovered that my long position trades were much more profitable than my short position trades

and I had noticed it way before that I am far more comfortable longing than shorting I don't know why

so I used tradingview inverted charts to backtest and I was shocked, the same setup, but just because it was a short position,I exited quickly for reasons I can't explain.

every failure is a lesson

to all those who are quick to say 95% of traders fail, but mock a person when he/she says he has 95% win rate, should carefully check his mental health

if you say the North Pole exists, telling me the South Pole doesn't exist is madness
VAP is that you? πŸ™„

One can have 95% win rate and still not be profitable on the long run.

Another can have 10% win rate and be very profitable on the long run.

Read between the lines

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2023
rainlover:
it's possible, but it's rare

the thing is sticking to a strategy

after losing two trades, an inexperienced person would say I want a trade to give me back all my losses and even give me profits

they do two things
1, increase lotsize
2, increase take profit

you start to play catchup

expectations in the markets is mother of all frustrations

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Finessetraders(m): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Finessetraders:
GBPUSD; buying opportunity

Disclaimer: no be every opportunity be opportunity o grin grin

No hurry in life o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEL6M2P1b_w
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2023
Just understand fundamental and u will have 90% Winrate, TA is just for entries... EU is melting kiss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2023
rainlover:
VAP is that you? πŸ™„

One can have 95% win rate and still not be profitable on the long run.

Another can have 10% win rate and be very profitable on the long run.

Read between the lines

one can have a 95% win rate and be profitable in the long run

another can have a 10% win rate and be very unsuccessful in the long run

anything is possible, as far as the mulla hits your bank account

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by skydweller1: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Hello everyone,
I'm barely a month into the world of FX trading... Only after I'd successfully blown my account multiple times did I bother to source for knowledge. Na there brother man find out say 90% of people get humbled by the market. And it takes 2-3yrs on avg. to gain balance if at all.
So, while I'm beginning to have doubts now, I'm still willing to take the small window of chance.
I can't afford mentorship now and would be glad if you guys could recommend sources that'll benefit my growth..
And yea, I found out about babypips from earlier posts here and I've been on it

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2023
skydweller1:
Hello everyone,
I'm barely a month into the world of FX trading... Only after I'd successfully blown my account multiple times did I bother to source for knowledge. Na there brother man find out say 90% of people get humbled by the market. And it takes 2-3yrs on avg. to gain balance if at all.
So, while I'm beginning to have doubts now, I'm still willing to take the small window of chance.
I can't afford mentorship now and would be glad if you guys could recommend sources that'll benefit my growth..

Welcome to the brotherhood.

Pls in all you do.. avoid that bald headed boy with 100% win rate

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Emmizay12:

one can have a 95% win rate and be profitable in the long run

another can have a 10% win rate and be very unsuccessful in the long run

anything is possible, as far as the mulla hits your bank account

Well, whatever works. Na long term profit be the goal.

Meanwhile where's humbletrader??
Abi paimpay agents don arest him??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Finessetraders(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2023
rainlover:

Well, whatever works. Na long term profit be the goal.

Meanwhile where's humbletrader??
Abi paimpay agents don arest him??

Vawulence na ur cousin? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2023
skydweller1:
Hello everyone,

Trust me the best mentorship is the market....

The best mentorship fee you can pay is by blowing accounts, you will give yourself a brain like that

Have never used babypips, maybe because I love learning with videos....
I recommed Candlestick bible, go through it over and over, learn on the market...

Have not seen a profitable trader who hasn't blown an account,

The thing is having a strategy is very easy,

Discipline to follow strategy is why forex is hard...

So what I can advise you to do is to avoid profirms competitions for now if you do and focus on building your personal accounts, avoid demo, deposit, get a strategy, be disciplined.

If you take a loss put off your phone/pc for at least 5hrs, stay away from the chart that's what I mean ....learn why you did loss and improve on not making that mistakes again

I can't advise you on strategy because I'm a price action trader, I don't know what you might be doing...

Good luck!

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Make u dy see this country

Glo network stopped working from 3pm yesterday till like around 5..

Trade wey person wan snipe just waka pass
Glo show me yesterday sha, thanks to 9mobile to the rescue.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by unclenna(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2023
dottozil:

I don try buy GOLD earlier today, na my village I dey like this embarassed
Buying gold now is too early.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Hantec upcoming competition for Africans only

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by unclenna(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2023
pijam:

I registered yesterday but no response yet. Which bank are they using for funding

They have both Nigeria bank and foreign bank. You can also deposit in USD or Naira
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2023
OfficialP:
I disagree.

One FA will rubbish TA anytime anyday.

One thing is this... TA is great for spotting ideal ENTRY.

I use TA, am just saying it's not worth all the extra attention traders give to it.
It depends on your TF! TA is king. Higher timeframes capture FA's knee-jack reactions.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

It depends on your TF! TA is king. Higher timeframes capture FA's knee-jack reactions .
It absorbs it's, takes it all in, gobbles it all in, like nothing happened.

Infact on HTF u won't even notice if there was a fundamental release. It actually hastens, fastrack attainment of target/TP

I absolutely agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2023
dmahn:

Hmn!! You are right. It's wrong to trade with borrowed money. The fear of not wanting to loose the money, the haste in looking for big profits so as to meet up with the deadline for repayment, and the failure rate in the industry will mess up ones psyche and push us into a terrible risk management situation. To win in this business, you have to make it a Plan B while you use your Plan A source of income to gain confidence. I've got 2 $100 logo job this month on upwork so why I go dey complain about Stop loss hit when no be the TP dey feed me at the momentπŸ˜…
hi what app are u using to create logos

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.