Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465329 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

FundedNext funded trader interview

Wow, e sharp. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
realone12:
well said. haffa you don hit 10%?

Yes n No cheesy. I hit am before. But small error in judgement push am go down, but I don climb up back. Make I rest dey look market (Gold) dey do wonders

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
I want some tips on how i can pass my evaluation phases of a $25k prop account i bought in atleast 2 month time,i have a profitable strategy+a rigid and sound risk management laid on ground currently.
I've also worked alot on shaping the proper trading psychology needed in trading.
I actually listened to the bosses here advising me not to trade the account but it's urgent now as my resumption to school is approaching and i have to take care of many things..
And please,don't misunderstand me,I'm not asking indirectly for any form of financial assistance.All i need is the tips and advices from bosses who trade prop account.
Good evening once again.
geedot:
Ibro, what's that?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Market makers are not smart we are the smart ones here.. the only problem we ve is impatience and indiscipline.. what do you seee in the photo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
@readone,u are a champ, congrats bro
@ibrohim,am not a motivator as I have said earlier,my advise for u is to leave the acct for now and seek for knowledge or dey trade the acct and return it back to the prop firm,shikena!!!
U see that ur needs that u want to solve presently bha,the solution is not yet from ur prop acct

Only the wise understand m better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yes sir,i've come to notice and realize that indeed day trading a disaster and success in it is very rare.,coupled with a lot of stress and mental fatique.So,I've learned to focus on the daily,weekly and monthly timeframe.i also want to learn how to hold trades for atleast a month and above.
I just pray may God help me as i make this transition.
GabsonFX2:
I wanted to come for you on the bolded, but another spirit in me asked me to be nice while advising you. OK

There is a very simple solution to your challenge, it's not even a challenge sef - I don't see it as one. Just the fact that you are resuming school and that this is very urgent as you have claimed - is the major reason for your success in trading this account.

Since you already have a profitable strategy and rigid and sound risk management (as claimed):
Go ahead and remove:
- the M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 and H4 from your platform if you are a trad*e swing*er (I meant trad*e swing*er NOT swing trader).

- the M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, W1 and MN only if you are a trend trader.

Choose any of these, close your laptop and go for your studies........Your life will never remain the same again. kiss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I want some tips on how i can pass my evaluation phases of a $25k prop account i bought in atleast 2 month time,i have a profitable strategy+a rigid and sound risk management laid on ground currently.
I've also worked alot on shaping the proper trading psychology needed in trading.
I actually listened to the bosses here advising me not to trade the account but it's urgent now as my resumption to school is approaching and i have to take care of many things..
And please,don't misunderstand me,I'm not asking indirectly for any form of financial assistance.All i need is the tips and advices from bosses who trade prop account.
Good evening once again.

You need an advice , and yet you are quoting the duration which you want the advice to last. What happens to slow and steady. Fixing the maximum date you want to pass the prop means you are already starting on the back foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Good evening once again.
Ibro, to be honest with you, you just have to admit you're not good enough yet to handle prop firm accounts. That's the bitter truth. Don't rush it, take your time and go learn and practise afresh before continuing with it.

One of the reasons I'm against those advising newbies to go live as fast as possible because demo is nonsense. Demo is not nonsense if you can program your brain to trade it like a live one. Let every loss trade pain you so much that you wanna know why it really happened, maybe your call was wrong or market just happened.

Going live few weeks or months after demoing is a recipe for disaster. You don't learn basics of a career and decided to just dive right into it without proper and adequate knowledge of different situations. it doesn't work like that.
Calm down, forex is not going anywhere, but if you trade that your account without going back to restrategize, you will blow and waste that account. I'm 99.9% certain of it.

I remember asking you yesterday about the small account you funded that you were gambling trading on, and you responded that it was good. But that was a lie, you've blown it.

So that's it Ibro, calm down, calm down and calm down. You need alot of calmness to handle trading profitably.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Here's the account.I haven't blown it at all.
I was just quiet because i training myself on swing trading and also trying out some stocks
.I've come to notice that stocks respect price action on the daily,weekly and monthly time frame.
Modified
Regarding the account, i've also made a withdrawal on it that yesterday grin cheesy
geedot:
Ibro, to be honest with you, you just have to admit you're not good enough yet to handle prop firm accounts. That's the bitter truth. Don't rush it, take your time and go learn and practise afresh before continuing with it.

One of the reasons I'm against those advising newbies to go live as fast as possible because demo is nonsense. Demo is not nonsense if you can program your brain to trade it like a live one. Let every loss trade pain you so much that you wanna know why it really happened, maybe your call was wrong or market just happened.

Going live few weeks or months after demoing is a recipe for disaster. You don't learn basics of a career and decided to just dive right into it without proper and adequate knowledge of different situations. it doesn't work like that.
Calm down, forex is not going anywhere, but if you trade that your account without going back to restrategize, you will blow and waste that account. I'm 99.9% certain of it.

I remember asking you yesterday about the small account you funded that you were gambling trading on, and you responded that it was good. But that was a lie, you've blown it.

So that's it Ibro, calm down, calm down and calm down. You need alot of calmness to handle trading profitably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thanks bro,i would try my best to be patient to find what will work for me consistently before touching the prop account.Thanks for the elderly advice.
geedot:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPUSD, here is what I am still anticipating, a move towards 1.2500 #gbpusd

GBPUSD is 90pips in profit. See yall next week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
nzechu:
happy birthday to you, more years to.your life, more money in your account

Thank you sir. Have a great weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
karkinase:
Market makers are not smart we are the smart ones here.. the only problem we ve is impatience and indiscipline.. what do you seee in the photo

I see chaos, someone trying to do everything at once... What do you see?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
realone12:
Today my fundedNext journey came to an end. Henceforth I won't trade this competition account.. I actually aimed for top spot, but us30 and ndx 100 came for my head this evening. So I had to close the trade and run.

At All at all na em bad pass. At least I will get 50k challenge account with $300 cash price.. congratulations to me. I will be getting 25k fundedfx and 50k fundedNext challenge account
Wow, that's massive. Nice one brother, would like to pull this stunt next month too, 80% is the target. The plan and strategy are ready, the maths is also sound too.
I'm trading strictly indices, Nas100 ONLY to be precise with a 4% daily SL so as to avoid their max 5% daily DD and TP open till I wanna exit trade. I will scalp the hell out of it next month.

So glad seeing someone I've interacted with being on the first page of a global competition. Makes you feel it's achievable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Updates and current Analytics on the refreshed $100K account

US30 closed (I will short again at market open on Monday)

Analytics attached, this is a 5day trading since my last withdrawal - next withdrawal is 30th October. 81% win rate
Welldone Boss, seems even though you swing, you sometimes exit trades because of retracements and join again when the trend has continued. It's evident by the massive gaps between the average winning trades of $218 and average losing trades of $692, and you still ended on the positive side.

I lost so much because I was stubborn not to exit a trade even though I was sure it would retrace and take about 60% of the initially made profits before continuing with the movement.
We learn everyday, another lesson in the bag. Thanks boss for sharing this image.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2023
realone12:
you wey dey use witchcraft strategy Dey battle village people? how

normally I was a date trader. but if you want to make it far in this competition you have to go swing. everything that works on a lower time frame also works in high time frame.. you just have to look at things in a broader perspective..
my brother u won't understand. Na me know wetin I de talk

For example how can u explain someone saying the below, check the date I said it,
nzechu:

U can also buy gold and. Throw away your fone for thee next two weeks
but I totally forgot to take the trade. I was kinda occupied that period with other things.
Now Imagine if I had taken the trade till now. If its not village people wat is it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 5:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Winning streak is a demon..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2023
Have you got yours before the offer closes today if haven't quick grab it now

Click on the link to register: https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

use promo code: FALL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2023
dmahn:
Winning streak is a demon..

Real demon,the thing nearly kick me out of my challenge account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2023
Davigle:

Now I tell you why it's taking me long to find my consistency and become profitable., first I had no mentor and I couldn't afford mentorship which could have shortened my learning curve/time, and also I was in my first year in school (100L 2016) when I started learning. boy it wasn't easy because I was divided, I had a strong desire to succeed in life as fast as possible due to the financial difficulties of my family, my dad especially. and as the firstborn, I wanted to achieve some level of success so that I could help alleviate some of the burden on my dad, but I didn't want to go the wrong way. I was desperate for money but I was determined never to make it through any fraudulent means, as you all know you can't serve two masters at the same time, one will definitely have more priority than the other. and I chose to give more time to forex, because of that my academics suffered, and the painful thing was that I wasn't making head in forex. I've read books, God knows how many, from stocks to investing, watched a lot of YouTube and still doing that but not much like in my earlier years. I've read through FTA as far back as 2011. I quitted forex many times due to frustration and I still ended up crawling back to the markets after a few months or so. It has been a bitter sweet journey for me, but the zeal and passion to succeed wouldn't allow me to give up. I was jumping from indicator to indicator, price action gave me my worst trading experience in my juvenile years, because It looked like total garbage, I didn't understand what I was doing and this went on for years until late 2019, when I began to have some breakthroughs. I started seeing some level of consistency in my trading, I was happy because I got that when I joined no nonsense forex NNFX on YouTube all based on indicators, and from there a friend recommended that I study market structure, and from there I began to understand how markets moved. I had terrible experience with support and resistance, supply and demand, wyckoff theory, Elliott wave, SMC, Harmonic patterns, chart / candlestick patterns, and I have a very deep hatred for trendlines, because they were all too subjective. I suffered greatly while I was learning them. While I was with NNFX I hated anything price action because of my painful ordeal, until I met a trader who combined indicator trading with price action (especially ICT concepts) and was making a killing out of the market. That was when I made a transition to ICT concepts and decided never to look back.
Another thing that also impeded my growth and development as a trader was due to the lack of resources. As traders, there are certain resources that we need to have at all times inorder for us to succeed which are steady electricity, internet connection plus a PC or a smartphone. when I started, I had no android phone or a laptop but I started learning with my itel button fone. all thanks to opera mini and freebasics browsing. I would spend hours reading FTA or babybips with that button fone even though I couldn't practice what I was learning until 2017 when I had my first android phone, I was overjoyed when I discovered mt4 on Android. so I'd say i started practicing or trading in 2017. and then the issue of internet connection and electricity was a big challenge for me all through my learning years, I didn't have access to steady light nor could I afford a power bank, but it never deterred me. All it did was slow me down. Whenever I see newbies, my honest advice to them is to get a genuine mentor that will teach them if they can afford it. I came to this realization when I was in apprenticeship at a barbing salon and I wondered why people never teach themselves barbing, or carpentry or painting or even Mechanic's, why is it hard to get a self taught mechanic. I not saying there aren't or it's impossible to teach yourself certain skills or things like that but if you will go that route, then you should be prepared to go through a lot of pains through trial and error, and a very much longer time to learn from your own personal experience and mistakes. But with mentorship, the ground work has been laid, if you have a genuine mentor, you have the opportunity to learn from the mistakes and experience of your mentor within a shorter period of time, and you also benefit from their guidance and not wander alone because there experience will guide you through the right part and right stuff or knowledge to learn. So here's that from me and cheers to everyone. it is my desire that we all achieve our breakthroughs and success in this business...
Cheers
#the indisciplined trader
#noobs/newbies FTA classrep 😜

No bi small experience dey with you like dis o. If I mention 20 veterans here, you dey among. Thank God you no give up pata pata. I salute you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by erenax: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2023
geedot:
Mt5 uses GMT+3, so the time is two hours ahead of ours.
what of mt4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:
In Forex, for every 75 pips profit, what should my stop loss be?

I don’t use Stop Loss in my trades - haven’t used them since 2009 when I realized that there was stop loss hunting going on.

What I did was study my charts and try and place my trades in places where the market will move in my favor after a small drawdown.

I spent most of my time studying the candlesticks. It was the best investment i have ever made. They do tell you a lot about what is going on in the market and what to expect later.

But when I started trading , i used to place 30 pip stops and it gets hit everytime. Sometimes it gets hit, then the market continues to the direction that I thought it would go. That used to annoy me alot.

The market fluctuates and I see that most traders place their trades right in the middle of the trend. It is not because they wanted to , it is because that is what technical indicators do. Technical indicators are lagging indicators, by the time they indicate to you that it is time to place your trade, it is already too late…and it puts you right in the middle of uncertainity ( the middle of the trend) where the market tends to whipsaw alot and cut alot of traders out.

Therefore, no matter how much stop loss you place, you will still lose because you are right in the middle of the action. If you place your trades somewhere close to the top of a downtrend or somewhere close to the bottom of an uptrend, you will be safe from all those whipsaws. While other traders are on red alert and running around like a headless chicken trying to figure out why they have been cut off, you will just be riding the waves until the trend dies.

But, if you still want to place a stoploss after all that i have said - place a 200 pip stop. That is the only way you can make it out of there.

The advise above is from a trader that is consistent and profitable.🙏

Easylife4us, can you show me the source of this? I wan check out other ugly truth from this trader. Thanks, chief
Englishisamust, I don see am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2023
nzechu:

For example how can u explain someone saying the below, check the date I said it,

but I totally forgot to take the trade. I was kinda occupied that period with other things.
Now Imagine if I had taken the trade till now. If its not village people wat is it

Village pipo no fit hold you 4ever. Read Jameselias' quote, below, if e go help small. I know u said u forgot

Jameselias:
Alot can analyze but deep down they cannot execute on their live/funded accounts.

Don't fall into this category, develop that courage to execute what you analyze.

To help you on this do the following 👇

•Backtest always
•Reduce your risk
•Avoid social media noise
•Journal, study your journal to know your weaknesses
•Think long term

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Week 2 Report.....

Was a tough week but i deviated from one aspect the rule set which is stop trading when i recover losses made from day 1 of the trading week....

Monday: 31 pips loss

Tuesday: 0 pips

Wednesday : 48 pips profit

Thursday : 18 pips loss

Friday: 27 pips loss

Total profit. 28 pips losss

On both accounts

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2023
Cashhy11:
Welldone Boss, seems even though you swing, you sometimes exit trades because of retracements and join again when the trend has continued. It's evident by the massive gaps between the average winning trades of $218 and average losing trades of $692, and you still ended on the positive side.

I lost so much because I was stubborn not to exit a trade even though I was sure it would retrace and take about 60% of the initially made profits before continuing with the movement.
We learn everyday, another lesson in the bag. Thanks boss for sharing this image.

The bolded is what I was complaining about last week. Even if I couldn't do it well this week, the idea was there and I had to turn to scalping Nasdaq so I could get out of DD on the darwinex challenge.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2023
My FXBlue is showing that I'm 0.7% up and my darwinex account shows that I'm negative 1.32%. I closed all my trades at 9:30 pm last night.

Will it update when market opens?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2023
kozmicity:
My FXBlue is showing that I'm 0.7% up and my darwinex account shows that I'm negative 1.32%. I closed all my trades at 9:30 pm last night.

Will it update when market opens?

Still trying to understand how this darwinex works. Mind enlightening me more on it. Thanks 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2023
Cashhy11:
Wow, that's massive. Nice one brother, would like to pull this stunt next month too, 80% is the target. The plan and strategy are ready, the maths is also sound too.
I'm trading strictly indices, Nas100 ONLY to be precise with a 4% daily SL so as to avoid their max 5% daily DD and TP open till I wanna exit trade. I will scalp the hell out of it next month.

So glad seeing someone I've interacted with being on the first page of a global competition. Makes you feel it's achievable.
Cashy my man. this past few weeks I grow fond of you.. you are New,but what you learned within four months is what it took some people years to learn.. trust me you are on the right track. the sky is your starting point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2023
nzechu:

bro, I believe there are village people, but this your situation is clearly not village people.. it's either you're not dedicated to trading enough or you are afraid of executing your bias.. everything worth doing is worth doing well.. if you really want to be among the top 5%, you have to put trading higher in your scale of preference. how can you say you get carried away by something else? is your phone not with you? how many minutes will it take you to open your mt5 app??

as I am now, trading is like the air I breath. I don't really give a Bleep about any app in my phone except MT5 and MT4..

please set your priority Right..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.