Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465866 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
geedot:
Price respected the area so well, that it didn't even move up to 10pips against it before the fall occurred. Currently running over 60pips in profit.
From the attached second image, I'm expecting some pullbacks within that white rectangle area, if price breaks through it, expect additional 100pips fall before the next pullback.
Price reacted at that particular spot I highlighted. Lool. Unfortunately it didn't break it now, hopefully it comes back to retest it. I've moved to BE anyways.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kaybee7000, I have to say, you try. You don pass Zonall. As it stands now, you go pass me, also smiley. Just keep it steady like that.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
samfelly:
Kaybee7000, I have to say, you try. You don pass Zonall. As it stands now, you go pass me, also smiley. Just keep it steady like that.

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
samfelly:

Boss u still trade that account??, I think say u been don hit 10% since naa.

Mbok no loose gad oo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
be like say you make mistake follow me cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
obilokechukwu:
may be na u, follow me make money on us30. no join yahoo, yahoo na genaration cause go follow who dey due yahoo, yahoo.

I dey follow you, back2back, but reduce ur vawulence volume, biko
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
nasq will continua his bullish trend. i can see on four hour time frame will have continuation correction at the end of continuation corrective there is three touch movement which let me to know that the market will stop selling then move to bullish trend for buy. see the chart below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Am just unfortunate šŸ˜¹ in this month FUNDED NEXT competition, made 63%, but am not sure I ll get stellar 1 account, currently@70 position.
Their Express consistency account,Omo their rules to much. Am just angry šŸ˜”,@ boss gabsonfx2 please Sir are u aware if one can ask for a change of account type.
That rules ain't fit into my trading style.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
samfelly:

I dey follow you, back2back, but reduce ur vawulence volume, biko
i do not get you. pls try for me to understand you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
ernesco0816517:

Mbok no loose gad oo.

grin I don attain the 10%, already, na fxblue no wan update him head o

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
obilokechukwu:
i do not get you. pls try for me to understand you.

Lol, NVM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
us30 will given me xmas money oooooooooooo. there is four types of corrective or correction phase. 1 revers corrective. 2 continuation corrective.3 expansion corrective. 4 ascending corrective and 5. descending corrective. the most common one is revers, continuation and expansion corrective. the market move on three phase impulsive, corrective and ranging phase. the most common one is impulsive and corrective. the impulsive is for long period of time and put money on your pocket while the corrective is for short period of time and it put little money on your pocket. i always focus on impulsive movement. see ascending corrective on the chart below

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
this is another type of corrective. see the chart below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
samfelly:

Lol, NVM
i do not get u man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
peteregwu:
On USDCHF, I am long.

On usdchf, I got a breakeven.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Usdchf took me out on breakeven, I entered again. I want to see how this will play out.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ballzproblem2: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
obilokechukwu:
i do not get u man
make I help you break am down.

The first part he said" reduce your vawulence"

A sarcastic way of saying reduce your harsh tone since you insinuated that he will do internet fraud AKA yahoo.

You didn't not get the joke so he said

"lol nvm"

meaning nevermind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
It's good for a trader to learn on his own how the market moves. Try all things and observe by then, you will get used to some certain move in the market. Don't allow anyone to discourage. That's why when a newbie is trading on his own trying things, don't interfere, just allow him/her, That trader is learning, without it he would never learn. It takes determination, perseverance and desperation to know more, you will scale through by it.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
obilokechukwu:
i do not get u man

I mean, never mind, it's nothing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
make I help you break am down.

The first part he said" reduce your vawulence"

A sarcastic way of saying reduce your harsh tone since you insinuated that he will do internet fraud AKA yahoo.

You didn't not get the joke so he said

"lol nvm"

meaning nevermind.

Senior man, thank you grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sunbbo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Well done boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Donsheddy:
Biggest sale of the year...

Check signature for link

Oga you don become affiliate if so draw giveaway come thread make you remember me šŸ‘ā˜€ļø

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sunbbo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Today's ONLY Trades - USOil, 12 Trades, 12 wins, 0 Loss

Today's profit = $5,904

Next withdrawal loading........ kiss kiss kiss

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; Yea, I have a goodly heritage. I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: My reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me: Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Well done boss. You are the real GOAT of FX.

Iā€™m happy to be your mentee.

I have sent you a message.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
peteregwu:
On XAUEUR (Gold/Eur), I am anticipating a huge drop from 1871. Risky.

Now gold/eur sell limit is activated and slightly in profit. šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Davigle:

Alright guys, my stoploss was super kissed and I'm out, and so I'm out for today, see ya tomorrow. lemme go and cry in peace šŸ˜­

Cheer up.

Sell gold now at 2036
Stop loss 2046

Target 2006

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Frank571(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed Omo forex no easy at all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
dmahn:
Samfelly abeg do the remaining $2 to equate your profit to exactly 10% on the Situp challenge. There is a divergence between the Growth column and the Profit column. Just Incase you didn't notice sir cool

samfelly:
grin I know say I never attain 10%, boss. I put the remaining $2 for kolo (box). Na December 26th I go unbox am cool

ernesco0816517:

Mbok no loose gad oo.

samfelly:
grin I don attain the 10%, already, na fxblue no wan update him head o

Alright, make I forge ahead like Fxwarrior and Co, before the 2nd journey wey delete Mungo Park delete my effort (only Infofirst go understand dis catchphrase cheesy)

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Today's ONLY Trades - USOil, 12 Trades, 12 wins, 0 Loss

Today's profit = $5,904

Next withdrawal loading........ kiss kiss kiss

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; Yea, I have a goodly heritage. I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: My reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me: Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
brainy of our time

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
samfelly:
congrats bro you finally crossed the 10%

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
realone12:
congrats bro you finally crossed the 10%

Thank you, Realone.

Before I forget, what's dis daily candlestick that formed on Gold called. And how is it useful (how is it traded)?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
samfelly:

Thank you, Realone.

Before I forget, what's dis daily candlestick that formed on Gold called. And how is it useful (how is it traded)?
here am I thinking we Will be having a bearish December on gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by depato88(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shout out to Gabsonfx and others here that have started to eat the fruit of their Labour.....e no easy..forex..e don show us shege (especially me) but we no give up. We preserved through countless blowing of accts, debts, depressions etc to be where we are today e no easy but alas we are starting to see much progress and unprecedented breakthrough. It's just the beginning of great things to come!!

I Made some cool dollars today..gonna be withdrawing some dollars first thing 2moro morning.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: coolvibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.