Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians (13205 Views)

Abayomi, Omotosho Named As Sanwo-Olu Sends New List Of Commissioner-nominees To / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by DamnnNiggarr: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
I send my warmest greetings to you. As we celebrate the new year, I pray that you achieve the goals you have set for the year, build fruitful relationships, and create memories of joy, love and peace.

Today, I hope you take some time to slow down and celebrate the little victories, the love, grace and the many blessings you have received and given in the previous year. Despite our challenges as a Nation, you crossed over and are still standing.

To our Support Groups, Labour Party Members, Labour Union members and Nigerians who have continued to support our campaign, thank you for joining the Obidient Movement and for everything you've done and will do to help our campaign.

I have travelled around the country and the world and engaged with Nigerians; I boldly say that we are at a turning point in our history. Together we birthed a movement of Nigerians committed to taking back their country. In 2023, with your continued support, victory is ours.

With the Presidential election just about 55 days from today, Datti Baba-Ahmed and reiterate our determination to serve Nigeria with love, strength and faith, and diligently implement Our Pact With Nigeria (Manifesto) from May 2023 to create a New Nigeria, a renewed nation bound in freedom, prosperity, peace and unity. While Datti Baba-Ahmed and I are committed to lead, we need your support. We implore you to secure your PVC, come out with your family and friends on the 25th Febuary and VOTE FOR YOUR FUTURE! VOTE LABOUR PARTY! VOTE PETER OBI/DATTI BABA-AHMED! Vote for the character, competence and commitment that you can trust to Secure and Unite Nigeria, end poverty and hunger through agricultural revolution particularly in our Northern region and other productive revolutions in different regions of our dear country, empower our children and youths through proper education and health and many others plans and targets that we have.

From my family, the Labour Party and members of the ObiDatti Campaign, we wish you and your family joy, peace, good health and happiness this year and future years to come.

Happy New Year.

Peter Obi
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609522153069727744?t=l2uNpVKP05xVMz2vZcacWA&s=19

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Sergio101(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Osunoriginal....... you have seen it bah??

Obi never disappoint.

Can we now see thíefnubu's own??

You created a thread looking for obi's greetings, here it is.

https://www.nairaland.com/7505146/new-year-message-obi-obidients#119604544

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Message for his rodents to ruminate on.

Rather than ruminating on the message, they will start calling others and tagging every supporter of other candidates to come see the lollipop pandora Obituary just dropped. grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by NaijaSumi: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
The people's President...

We can't continue with APC, moving from one old man to another old Man.

We need freshness! Presidential position is not a retiree seat for old ages.

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by fredoooooo: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
They need the greetings most in the SE , where his boys didn't allow ibo people to go on Holiday . He should start from his home and leave Nigeria alone .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by GratefulSoul27(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
I wish you the best my incoming president may your leadership bring the much needed change we yarn for in this country Amen

Happy New year everyone.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sergio101:

Obi never disappoint.

Can we now see Tinubu's own??
Mbok, obi never disappoint because he sent a new year message?

Asking for Tinubu's own, did Tinubu ever tell you he is in campaign message competition with pandora Obituary?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by kozmokaz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
That's my president

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Spuggie: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Great. Amazing stuff

39 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by patriotic007: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
To some people anyone supporting Peter Obi is ibo......A very senseless assumption from the their stinking toilet of ignorance......I am not an Ibo and I support peter obi from the whole of my heart. Like so many other people from around the country.......peter obi is the only solution to Nigeria problem at this critical time of the history of this country......once we miss it now,I don't think Nigeria will ever be able to recover from what Tinubu or Atiku has in stock for us....... Millions of Nigerians support Peter Obi whole heartedly without any financial incentive unlike Atiku and Tinubu.......I can categorize peter obi support base into 6 broad groups
1) Enlightened Nigerians who fell in love with him hearing his inspirational analysis of Nigeria's problems.
2) People who knew about his fund management skills and honesty as Governor of Anambra.
3) People who see Obi as a younger and more capable contender interms of health (nobody wants to have the buhari experience again)
4) People who are tired of the 2 evil party(PDAPC) and wants to taste something different this time.
5) People who feel it is only fair for the ibos to atleast produce a president after a long time.
6) People who think it's the turn of the other major religion (Christianity) to rule since the Muslim just had their own turn and peter obi is the only christian major contender.......From my analysis 75 million Voters fall into this categories and with that it's safe to say that it will only be foolish to right off Peter Obi in this race......infact he is a leading contender.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Rosella25(f): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New year to us all

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Felabrity: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
This man should make a damm video

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by eedimo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Effort in futility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by GoodCane: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
That's what I'm talking about.

God bless our incoming president peter Obi

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by tommykiwi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
In coming Presido!

The people's Man.

I wish you same and also to all Obidient out there.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Osibajo2023: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sergio101:

Obi never disappoint.

mumu, do not compare TINUBU to ur Obi, sowore is bigger than obi in the game

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin
E pain am

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by BigDawsNet: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
God bless you Sir

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Igboslayer: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu went to Medinah to pray for Nigeria, Obi feminine voice send messages...Igbo people are rejoicing

These people and stupidity are 5 and 6.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by maestroferddi: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
If they have sense, they should elect Peter Obi to come and fix the mess called Nigeria...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Brendaniel: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
President Peter Obi(GCFR) Sends New Year Message To Nigerians

Nigerians have chosen him - Our President is talking to us

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by abobote: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
The hope of Nigerians

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Chetas81(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
BETRAYALS WON'T ALLOW THIS MAN TO BE IN THE FRONTLINE BECAUSE HIS BROTHERS FROM THE EASTERN REGION HAVE DOUBLE-FACE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by bobobenz: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
THANK YOU OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT...A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Charcoalbisines: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
I need Investors partners charcoal and nationwide distribution business
40% profits per trip/container
Market readily available nationwide

Call or WhatsApp 0703-3530-865

Minimum investment is 1million for a 911 truck
Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Waterlilly: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi! i wish you all the best.

My President, i beg you in the name of GOD!

1. reduce fuel to 40#naria
2. open all borders
3. reduce dollar
4. ban customs from staying on the roads
5.improve security
6. improve farming
thank you

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by PandoraObi: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
bbb
Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by fc450(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thanks our incoming president

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by newnigerdelta00: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sergio101:

Obi never disappoint.

Today is 1st of January stop fooling your self.........you just start your year with pain and hatred that's what is see..evil people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by shurleysky: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
All of these no dey move us, BAT is the man for the job. Obi is just warming up for 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians by Henkeh05: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
eedimo:
Effort in futility.
painment

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti: Fayose Congratulates Fayemi On One-Year In Office / Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed / NNPC Accuses Oando, MRS, Others Of Importing Adulterated Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.