Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna (53424 Views)

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by TMSMedia: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna (Photo)

Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro CEO, pours encomium on her man, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna, husband of late Bimbo Ogbonna, as he tattoos Blessing's name on his hand, IGBERETV reports.

Blessing shared photo of the tattoo on her Instagram handle with the caption;

"Never been so bold to post any MAN on my timeline on social media.
But I don’t know why you seem so right❤️.
Mixed feelings (fear and excitement)
I taught my feelings had died with my past, but you came and made it easy and effortless for me to bend almost all my rules and open all my boundaries.
You are strong because so many MEN tried even with money, but I did not bend,but you came and did noting and I have tumbled and falling for you …
Thank you boo boo .
And I am happy to say ❤️ you .
Happy new year …
I love the Tatooooo ❤️❤️❤️
It’s my wallpaper and screen saver."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm3S-5iNqO8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Blessing CEO spoke out in favour of IVD when many accused IVD of being the cause of the death of his late spouse, Bimbo.

Bimbo died from fire injuries on October 15, 2022, after a dispute with her husband, IVD at their residence in Megamound Estate, Lekki.

Her sister announced her death a few days after she was rushed to the hospital.

The deceased was said to have confronted Ogbonna about an alleged assault and maltreatment.

Their home was set on fire as a result of the altercation. He only suffered minor burns, but Bimbo had a different fate; she died from her severe burns.

Before her unfortunate demise, the couple made the news for domestic violence, with several videos of them on the internet.

In May 2019, Bimbo regained consciousness after she was allegedly beaten into a coma by IVD during her pregnancy.

In October 2020, the businessman shared a video of him reconciling with his spouse after she narrated her sufferings. IVD and Bimbo were together for about two decades and blessed with five children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by DonBenny77(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kita ka anya IK mepe.
Gud union.I wonda y he waste his time wt woman frm anoda tribe b4.
If he marry Igbo girl sinx,nobodi,I repeat nobody.Not evn Elizade 4 see im back

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Enny2013(f): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good...
The tattoo he will still erase.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by illicit(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
How did his wife die sef

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by TMSMedia: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Many men came even with money but she didn't bend,

But IVD came she tumbled and fell for him grin

She has jammed Betta tinubu cassava-agbado

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by TheBTCinvestor: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
This idiot of a guy that killed his Wife Bimbo. Its a shame. I wish him doom

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by timiade446(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Clitocurrency at it again

Better update

5 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by ATEAMS: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Power and control

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by pocohantas(f): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Shame!

Shey the first wife is dead now and life has gone on in less than 3 months? She said she couldn’t leave because she sacrificed a lot for him to be rich. Why can’t she sacrifice for herself to be rich? Was it worth her life?

Her family would be in severe pains now.

I hope this is false, it better be.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eyes don clear now!

I somehow pity the husband to be sha.

Dem no dey tell person

6 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by opalu: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmm
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by ajanma2(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fear them when they claim to be relationship expert...

I wish some people will learn from this,

Forget the noise,no one is fighting for you, forget the women support women stuff's..
It's all the devilish strategies to rob some people, systematically.

You think that gender actually loves themselves?

The same thing I said,those bashing Yul today, will jump on the offer to be his 3rd wife .
Forget the social media display of love all nah hypocrisy in disguise

138 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by kenbee(f): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Gold diggers everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by kkins25(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
WTF? WHY, HOW? WITH HIS ADDICTION AND ALL?

3 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by bancoleh: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lol, After million of relationship tips, finally, congrats ooo

How to professional photo Slideshows TUTORIAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlvvBzIL5Lo
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Neddstark: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Within 3 months of his wife dying guy has already tattooed the name of another woman on his hand. No respect for his dead wife. Sorry, that guy is shit and should be investigated for his wife's demise.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Mirakle69: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
A man has no enemy except those of his own household says the Bible.

Apply this where necessary.

10 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by PHZADDY1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
The kind stupid things Una just dey report now now wey year still new...Una wan cast this 2023 Asap...Tufia

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Zeinymira(f): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ha!

Some women sha!

10 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by tishbite42: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
So, this guy don use money run that case?!

11 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Reussite: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Unbelievable! angry
I saw this & I could not believe the news. I hope Blessing knows what she’s getting herself into.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by 99persait(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
The movie continues

3 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Advocate500: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Kita ka anya IK mepe.
Gud union.I wonda y he waste his time wt woman frm anoda tribe b4.
If he marry Igbo girl sinx,nobodi,I repeat nobody.Not evn Elizade 4 see im back
ana akoghiri, rubbish.

26 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by RPG2020(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
She is taken now give them one month he will return her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Menclothing: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wow
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by naijainstinct: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
"The cane that was used to flog the first wife is safely hidden in the ceiling for the new wife" - Yoruba Proverb.

Happy New Year!!!!!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Homextras: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
The question I keep asking myself is this- why can’t these ladies go for men without baggages?

This same Blessing gives daily relationship advise online and spoke so much in support of IVD during the saga.
My one cent is this- this is just so so so early! Way too early!!! And to even go ahead and make it public!

Shame is long dead in some peoples dictionary.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by dontbothermuch: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
wink

It's simple.

If he had a secret relationship with Blessing before his wife died, then I can say, he wanted Blessing in his life & his wife was an obstacle, so he maltreated his wife to the point of her committing sucide, so he can now be with Blessing.

But if he never had a relationship with Blessing before his wife's death. For this quick relationship. There might be someone else we don't know about. Whom he tried bringing into his home.

Why wasn't Bimbo sucidal from when he had nothing?

11 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
kenbee:
Gold diggers everywhere
happy new year dearie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.