Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC (8077 Views)

Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by Gkay1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
The country will sink if tinubu become president
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by dapoRead: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Those people who were imported to that Region where they currently occupy from Aboriginals will disagree. Honestly, they need to understand one thing. You cannot continue to sell out the territory currently occupied by those who exported them there to cause mayhem as far back as 1200. As of the 800-1800 era, there was no southeastern history of Nigeria. Even what you have as Nri Kingdom only became known in 15th century. Do anyone wonder why they have only a few Orisa?

Sell out in terms of output. Hell bent on importing everything and ready to dine with any external saboteurs to contain the whole country. Just when Regional gov was working, who were the first used to sabotage the progress Nationwide?

Many of them were again exported to the region to cause mayhem for the Oyo and Benin. You all know the history of Benin, and how Oromiyan founded the city.

Now, go anywhere and back. The southwest of Nigeria will continue to develop at an alarming rate even more than any region in the whole of Nigeria. The reason is simple.
Those in the southwest understand very well the weakness. They are willing to dine with the devil itself and learn the way of the devil in other to develop. While those who hate development will rather sell out everything all in the hope of being developed.

Do you see the difference?

Take, for instance, Lagos. The total output of Lagos at the time of typing this message is more than each of the countries in the whole of Africa with the exception of two countries, South Africa and Egypt.

Did you hear? Let me rephrase that. The GDP or total output of Lagos. About $300bil is worth more than all the countries in Africa's total output with the exception of Egypt and South Africa.

Meaning that if Lagos is competing with all the countries in Africa. Only two countries will beat Lagos in terms of total Output.

DO YOU KNOW THE MASTER MIND?

THE JAGABAN. THOSE WHO HATE HIM ARE JUST jealous of him.

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by MiaBeer(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
I trust JAGABAN, TINUBU is the next president

Urchins and fake dreams, like 5&6 shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by bayelsaowei(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oh really?
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by bayelsaowei(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
I trust JAGABAN, TINUBU is the next president
whilst he runs to the UK for hospital rounds...right? Make ona get sense ooo...get sense...
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by jonaifame22(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jones4190:
Some people don knack this new year
I don knack my babe two times today,I go still knack am again for midnight
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by galaxy2020(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tufiakwa!

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by DaRuud(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2023

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by able20(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mr Bayo Onanuga, the Director, Media and Publicity, APC is a madman.
Nigerians voted for Apc in 2015 -2023 to soar higher and higher, APC went from Top to Bottom.
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by Masterclass32: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Complete rubbish.

APC that should be apologizing to Nigerians is here talking nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by Teymanhenry(f): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Keep religious and ethnic bias. APC have performed above woefully. Nigeria needs a change. She needs young, intelligent, uncorrupt, and patriotic leaders
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by ayo2008: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
myoddsng:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/nigeria-will-soar-higher-under-tinubus-presidency-apc/amp/

Jokers!
Why has Nigeria not soar higher under the current APC which same Tinubu supported? Who is deceiving who!
What an irony!
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by Asswipemod: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by oluwafocus: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
post=119611685:
AMEN.

A better Nigeria is all we want at [b][/b].
I thought you always say we already had a better Nigeria under Darling daddy.

Which better Nigeria you are saying Amen to Oga.
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by Proudlyomonna: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
BrickDevo:
Tell another lie, we're not ready yet

The level of hunger and hardship they brought into this Country no fit gree people hear all this nonsense lies again grin
Na only eternally cursed bastard child of doom and destruction like Igboslayer APC fit decieve again grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT This Country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by fcbelle72(f): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Who talk that nonsense angry
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by Jones4190(m): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Memphitz357:

E.g..... Me
heaven is far from you
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by fcbelle72(f): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
ayo2008:

Jokers!
Why has Nigeria not soar higher under the current APC which same Tinubu supported? Who is deceiving who!
What an irony!
.... Any common nigerian supporting acp and tinubu is an enemy of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by MasterTeeUSA: 1:10am On Jan 02, 2023
Clearly, you haven't been listening and paying attention
1. Commodities trading
2. Credits and Credit ratings
3. Manufacturing
4. Expansion of tax base
5. Removal of subsidy
6. Land acquisition normalization across the states
7. Single Forex exchange
8. Expansion of police and state police
9. Continuation of Gas pipeline
10. Investment in Education (Autonomy) and investment in Health Care among others.

A4alpha:
What can tifnubu offer differently I ask? Tifnubu candidates controls the Senate leadership.. tifnubu candidates controls the house of rep leadership. Tifnubu has his men appointed in most strategic positions as ministers and DGs.. including his candidates whose certificates was later discovered to be bread labels (oluwole) kemi to mention a few.
Now tell me what's new about tifnubu that we are yet to see??
Ogbeni this is mere campaign promises just like we promise people of the other gender in bed just to have our way.

We are wiser now.. still waiting to get my own share of the bullion van (tax collector money).
My pvc is still for PO but I will sing ur praises in your presence and still vote my conscience behind you after I have cashed out my share of the bullion van.
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by MasterTeeUSA: 1:11am On Jan 02, 2023
THE NATION UNDER TINUBU --- JUST CREDITS ALONE AND STUDENT LOANS WILL CHANGE THE NATION IF DONE WELL.
1. Commodities trading
3. Manufacturing
4. Expansion of tax base
5. Removal of subsidy
7. Single Forex exchange
10. Investment in Education (Autonomy) and investment in Health Care among others.

myoddsng:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/nigeria-will-soar-higher-under-tinubus-presidency-apc/amp/
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by Godisfaithful: 1:57am On Jan 02, 2023
If you hear anything APC, you better run for your their life.

This is the same audio promise made by Buhari then…
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by A4alpha: 2:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Trying to connect the dot here, can you expansiate abi na advert you pasted.

MasterTeeUSA:
Clearly, you haven't been listening and paying attention
1. Commodities trading
3. Manufacturing
4. Expansion of tax base
5. Removal of subsidy
7. Single Forex exchange

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by MasterTeeUSA: 4:36am On Jan 02, 2023
You asked how Tinubu will be different from the present administration and I listed all the things that he has mentioned that he planned to do mentioned in townhalls and business meetings already made available online Bro. I did not post advert.

A4alpha:
Trying to connect the dot here, can you expansiate abi na advert you pasted.

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 02, 2023
You mean higher prices of goods and services?
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by purehustle101(m): 5:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Tired of buying petrol 300 per liter. My head done full
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by xevove2061: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2023
badoh:

Tinubu is not buhari and both of them don't have the same thinking faculty.
Tinubu has very limited or no say in Buhari's govt hence could not be blamed for the excesses of the current govt. I believe Tinubu will attract tested technocrats into his govt who will reposition and rebuild the economy. Buhari underperformed because he picked some of his cabinet members with sentiments without considering their technical knowhow for same office. The likes of Emefiele and Minister of Finance should have been relieved of their duties for bringing the economy to her kneels.

But Tinubu ushered in Buhari even when Tinubi knew Buhari was not capable of office. Why did not contest at the time and magically change the country? Selfishness is your answer.
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by felzokugo(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Lubbish!
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by sneak3(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2023
myoddsng:

The way we are soaring high under same party led my able president, mr Integrity.�✍
Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by A4alpha: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2023
It still boils down to same ol same ol shii (promises) audio promise like they did in 2015 and 2019 just like a man with dik in hand bargaining for pussay with lots of audio promises.

Tifnubu already have his way in this present government to influence things for good. His desperation/lust for power made him betray and sold his own tribe. Remember "where is the cow" incident?

This guy is clearly currupt and unfit to rule. They hire the best and expensive propagandist/spin doctors to launder his rotten image and to deceive the gullible.
WE ARE WISER NOW.
I still stand with Obi

MasterTeeUSA:
You asked how Tinubu will be different from the present administration and I listed all the things that he has mentioned that he planned to do mentioned in townhalls and business meetings already made available online Bro. I did not post advert.

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by Igboslayer: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The level of hunger and hardship they brought into this Country no fit gree people hear all this nonsense lies again grin
Na only eternally cursed bastard child of doom and destruction like Igboslayer APC fit decieve again grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT This Country.

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by MasterTeeUSA: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Let me SHOCK you...people like TINUBU just want to leave a LEGACY. He has one of the most expensive house in Lagos. He is RICH from stocks and investments. Why did he create a template for LAGOS and provided the same for KANO...he wants to create a LEGACY as being a part of a New Nigeria. You will be shocked after 1st term where Nigeria would be under TINUBU. They will be working at WARP Speed.

Power Generation by States will be highly promoted and you will see a lot of 2030 plan happen even at faster pace. Those around Obi are desperate politicians that cant get a PDP or APC ticket...you can already see all the corruption stories in many states. Vote wisely.

A4alpha:
It still boils down to same ol same ol shii (promises) audio promise like they did in 2015 and 2019 just like a man with dik in hand bargaining for pussay with lots of audio promises.

Tifnubu already have his way in this present government to influence things for good. His desperation/lust for power made him betray and sold his own tribe. Remember "where is the cow" incident?

This guy is clearly currupt and unfit to rule. They hire the best and expensive propagandist/spin doctors to launder his rotten image and to deceive the gullible.
WE ARE WISER NOW.
I still stand with Obi

Re: Nigeria Will Soar Higher Under Tinubu’s Presidency – APC by ayo2008: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
fcbelle72:
.... Any common nigerian supporting acp and tinubu is an enemy of this country

Gbam ! Supported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate: Adamu, Kyari, Nasiha’s Seats Still Vacant 9 Months After Resignation / Pro-Tinubu Group Procure 1,200 JAMB Forms For Kogi Students / Are Customs Officers Who Steal From Smugglers Senior Criminals? - Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.