Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex (42707 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Lukuluku69(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:
It's getting to a year now that my wife began starving me of sex. Honestly I can count how many times I sexed my wife in the last two months and in most cases I initiate the engagement.

She sometimes complain that I love sex too much so I have to endure days without sex. As I type, it's morethan a week that we engaged in adult activity. I contemplated seeing another lady but it's against my Christian faith. How do I handle this situation?

Talk to her and hear her out. Some women lose interest in their man when the kids start coming. 2/3 kids can make your wife lose interest in you.

Check your finances, if there is a dip, some women lose interest in their man.

If you want her attention back, (since your Faith doesn't allow for a 2nd wife) pretend to lose interest in her too.

Try acting as if some ladies are after you too. Answer phantom phone calls and do fake Whatsapp chats.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by billyG(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Marry a second wife.
The same you that vilified Yul for marrying a 2nd wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Freshfish4: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Get a side chick and leave her alone, when her brain reset she will come begging then you'll be the boss in control. Give her a little competition

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Kajaard: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
bizhop01:
Sex again in this 2023?

And so?

Even the Bible and Koran advices married couples to have regular sex so the union remains strong.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Strokes: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Seat your wife down and tell her your feelings and let her know you're not comfortable initiating the move everytime. Let her know you know what guys do outside that they won't even bother to touch their wives again, that she should not push you to the level of cheating on her. But please don't cheat on her, you will regret it in the end, it won't give you peace of mind at the end, you may even lose everything you're trying to build now.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Starz825(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guyman01:
Na new year be this, put that energy of thinking about sex into a money making venture and self improvement. Go to the gym, learn a new skill, get a new professional certificate and vote Peter Obi and na she go dey beg you like Fancy is doing to Alexx Ekubo

he no dey easy like that for people wey dey sex starved especially when they are being denied by their spouse in marriage...

i say if you dey sex starved for marriage ...he go be like say dem lose one bolt for your head....

the person no go normal again until he get sex...

so sometimes no be about the money .....

even though money is important to every one...you see sex is importanter to him as it stands. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Make sure you talk about sex before marriage. If she doesnt want to talk about sex before marriage, then you know she will give you issues eventually when you both get married.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
cheesy Best believe she’s not starving someone else of Sex if you know you know

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Bigmouth3: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:
It's getting to a year now that my wife began starving me of sex. Honestly I can count how many times I sexed my wife in the last two months and in most cases I initiate the engagement.

She sometimes complain that I love sex too much so I have to endure days without sex. As I type, it's morethan a week that we engaged in adult activity. I contemplated seeing another lady but it's against my Christian faith. How do I handle this situation?

For asking this question, you be Mumu
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
billyG:

The same you that vilified Yul for marrying a 2nd wife.

So? Why exactly do you think my suggestion is for his betterment or you think I have strength to argue with you?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by zedegit: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

This is why it's very important to talk about sex during courtship no matter how 'holy' you think you are.

You can tell her you like sex and ask her if she likes it too.

Infact sex shouldn't be less than 5 times in a week o.

If she doesn't agree, move on to another.

What one ignored during courtship comes up during marriage.
You knew you loved sex, why didn't you discuss it

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by lwisee: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
benson4u:
I have the following questions for you, answer honestly please.
1) Was she sexualy molested earlier in her life?
2) Is she the shy type or an introvert?
3) Did you met her a virgin?
4) Has she given birth before?
5) Do you know if she's pregnant?
6) Is she working for someone or she has her own business?
7) Is the work or business stressful or giving her time for you?
cool Was she like this while you guys were dating?

Forget all these, some women are just mean and wicked. She might be starving her husband with sex without any tangible reason.
One thing about Christian marriages, the wives believe that divorce isn't an option most especially when the guy is a devoted Christian or Pastor.
A lot of Pastors are suffering in silence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Nursepepeye(f): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

since it's against your Christian faith, then remain sexstarve then. Tho we need to ear your wife side of the story, if your accusation is true then the Bible tell you to divorce such woman immediately and marry a new one, you people are just blind Christians you don't even know what Bible says, you believe in what a pastor says than what God says. God even place a curse on any woman who deny her husband of sex. Bible says her body belong to her husband, so explain how someone will be denying you what belong to you? Your wife understand you are less of a man that's why she is messing up with you. As a man, you suppose to have done away with such Woman long ago. You have right to fvk your wife 3times a day for 1year.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Nonexisting1: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
She no dey give you sex and you sef no go carry sidechick fucck because say you dey go church. Which yeye church? No be the same church give una license to be fuccking anyhow? Well continue enduring, na you dick go dey pain every morning, no be me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

Dont cheat on your wife. Stop acting desperate. Don't disturb her, act like you can do without sex then. The woman is bored.

Game your wife, take her out to a nice dinner, only 2 of you. Drink some alchohol together and i promise you, she will give you sex when you are back.

You should learn game, always game her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by larryUG(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
If she used to give you and she stopped, it is either she has a new man or is a lesbian.
Do your investigation. if she no dey give you, she dey give another person.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mykelslim:
Sons, always marry a woman who you loves you more than you love her.
That way she will always fly around you like bee to honey.
some no Dey hear word them think say when babe dey Form hard to get she dey special

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by BizBayo: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
It’s time we need to discuss polygamy in Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by gaby(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
metaluterus:
First, Happy Birthday to me!

Back to the topic; @OP...My weird advic. She's got no iota of love for you anymore, but only interested in keeping the marriage and having your cash, please move on with your life. Tell her you are going for a second wife. Watch her drama display in 3D.

Better days lie ahead of you and your family...Peace

Happy birthday, fellow Capricorn. We rock.
Celebrating mine on the 4th.

We are life's special...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Lastborn12(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

Dear future wife,
Don't you ever deny me sex for any reason except you're sick or something similar which i will understand because my Dic.. won't even stand up then. If you do, na only you go regret amoooo
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by honour7: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

Maybe she is fully or almost fully circumcised that is why, generally they have low libido for trusting sex, I would advice you to to do more of pre-intimacy suck her boobs and nipples, her ear lobes and back of her ear,
during sex engagement, and some other parts which I cannot say here this way she would be in the mood.

There are so many things to keep your partner interested in sex without forcefully doing it as a Christian, watch YouTube videos.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by unclejb2(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

you need to go and get bleeped asap.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by jimmynauty: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
benson4u:

Stillwhitrs
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
She no dey give you sex and you sef no go carry sidechick fucck because say you dey go church. Which yeye church? No be the same church give una license to be fuccking anyhow? Well continue enduring, na you dick go dey pain every morning, no be me.
he doesn’t know that he should charge her for that because she’s withholding her body from him which is frowned upon in the Christian religion
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Married men are simps
says the 'very heartless man'...that mods morphed from a 'very wicked goat'. Could it be they all gave up on you? Everyone?!
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by XaToXi: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Marry a second wife.

Seriously?

Can you take this medicine?
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by okuta007: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
benson4u:

all this na jamb question - if she has too much going on in her life that’s preventing her from performing her marital obligations- them
make she march break and quietly leave the marriage make others wey their pant dey hot take over - this 2023, no time to check time o

imagine if a man was starving his wife of intimacy- she for don cut chain since bigin nack gateman or driver - i hate nansense angry
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by TypicallyBrunt(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Your wife is right. You probably like sex a bit too much if you're here singing about it for just a week of inactivity.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by JustcallmeFavou(f): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Have a heart to heart talk with her. Don't be like those wicked men that would just assume without getting to the root of why their women might be behaving the way she behaves.

Maybe you offended her in the past that she's yet to open up to you about. Maybe it's work or business related. Maybe the way you go about everything doesn't make her wet or make her desire sex with you, etc.

A lot of relationship/marriage issues would be half solved if only, both partners are willing to sincerely open up to each other about their fears, dislikes, and what have you. Instead of pretending all is Well, or forming alpha male/female. While putting their relationship/marriage under harm's way !

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Kajaard: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
TypicallyBrunt:
Your wife is right. You probably like sex a bit too much if you're here singing about it for just a week of inactivity.

Lazy nairalanders that never take the time to read a post completely.

The op said it's been a year now of no sex and not a week like you said.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Emmacolinho(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Married men are simps
Zukwanuike!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor / I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.