Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex (42681 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by ogunboy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ogunboy
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Farfalla(f): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:
I'm good in bed o and I sabi many styles. It's just another problem.

You must be a novice if you believe knowing "many styles" is what makes a man a good lover in bed. I'll never for the life of me understand this crazy fascination novice lovers have with sexual styles.

Find out what your wife wants before sex, during sex and after sex. The pre-sex atmosphere is especially crucial to many women. Was there a time she used to enjoy being intimate with you? If she gets to share one or two good sexual experience(s) with you, I swear to you she'll be the one initiating it.

Sex is not just about whipping out peñis and inserting it into her like USB drive into a port, while making formal inquiries about which style she may want to explore. Or worse, you begin to talk about mattress foam density and the science behind manufacturing mattresses while fumbling with peñis and then expecting explosive sex under such atmosphere. If you like, do headstand or coil around each other like serpents. If she's not turned on before the act, your "performance" is dead on arrival.

"I sabi many styles" my foot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Pegi23(f): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
You are an ode. Sex sex sex that all what u foolish people know. Oga u can not knack well. U will be knacking like say u are stupid. Go and watch sex video well. Learn how to Bleep. No need to Bleep like a lunatic. Slow and steady she will enjoy it. Don’t like to long abeg so that she will like it. Pls take care of your private part. See that smelling ashing line on your ass ehh wash it with soap pls e too dey smell. See your balls and dick pls after u urine finish wash it with soap and water. You are too dirty that why she doesn’t like sex with u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
ogunboy:

Because she is your ibo sister from south east bah. Hahaha. Klass.99 would have buried her dirty ass already like she did on one tread I instigated. That one sabi use english finish person

It has nothing to do with her being Igbo. Please keep me out of your issues with her. Thank you

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guyman01:
Na new year be this, put that energy of thinking about sex into a money making venture and self improvement. Go to the gym, learn a new skill, get a new professional certificate and vote Peter Obi and na she go dey beg you like Fancy is doing to Alexx Ekubo

Nonsense from the beginning to the end.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mykelslim:
Sons, always marry a woman who you loves you more than you love her.
That way she will always fly around you like bee to honey.

Hard to know since it is the men who always approach women 99% of the time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by unamamatoto: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
pocohantas:

I am not interested in servicing her paranoia on the first day of a new year. Too early for such toxicity!!
Lol... Ok ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by StreetFight: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Oloshos/ side chicks are meant to solve such problems .

Don't mind the man, he is one of those trying to kill the multi-billion dollars Olosho / Side Chicks industry.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by abbey621(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Farfalla:

You must be a novice if you believe knowing "many styles" is what makes a man a good lover in bed. I'll never for the life of me understand this crazy fascination novice lovers have with sexual styles.

Find out what your wife wants before sex, during sex and after sex. The pre-sex atmosphere especially is crucial to many women. Was there a time she used to enjoy being intimate with you? If she gets to share one or two good sexual experience(s) with you, I swear to you she'll be the one initiating it.

Sex is not just about whipping out peñis and inserting it into her like USB drive into a port, while making formal inquiries about which style she may want to explore. Or worse, you begin to talk about mattress foam density and the science behind manufacturing mattresses while fumbling with peñis and then expecting explosive sex under such atmosphere. If you like, do headstand or coil around each other like serpents. If she's not turned on before the act, your "performance" is dead on arrival.

"I sabi many styles" my foot!

All that one na rubbish, person wey love you go stylishly teach you how he or she wants to be loved, you don't have to turn yourself into professor bedmatics overnight. Honestly una too dey make this thing complicated, the Op is a simp that probably has no control of his won home. No woman wey man paid her bride price and does his responsibilities has any right to deny a man of sex, NO WOMAN! Ruling out health issues and occasional tiredness or emotional imbalance, the woman serves at the pleasure of her husband and vice versa, if she refuses to serve then the marital agreement becomes null and void!
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by diogo23: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:
It's getting to a year now that my wife began starving me of sex. Honestly I can count how many times I sexed my wife in the last two months and in most cases I initiate the engagement.

She sometimes complain that I love sex too much so I have to endure days without sex. As I type, it's morethan a week that we engaged in adult activity. I contemplated seeing another lady but it's against my Christian faith. How do I handle this situation?

Prepare to die , divorce her or go outside simple and stop lamenting mugu
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by zakkxx: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
When a woman knows you are a born again and u will not cheat most of them purnish men like that! It is temptation from the devil to make you cheat on her and scatter your family! Their a spirit in her controlling her! Pray for her, and report her to a person you know she respect! Don’t fall for the devil tricks! May God bless your home in Jesus name
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by olaeffect(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:
It's getting to a year now that my wife began starving me of sex. Honestly I can count how many times I sexed my wife in the last two months and in most cases I initiate the engagement.

She sometimes complain that I love sex too much so I have to endure days without sex. As I type, it's morethan a week that we engaged in adult activity. I contemplated seeing another lady but it's against my Christian faith. How do I handle this situation?

I wonder what a woman and her husband will be doing at home for a week or two without sex. Apart from after child birth activities.
I have been married for 16yrs plus and even my children know that Daddy and Mummy's room is no-go-area grin grin
Our room is area 51, highly classified things and restricted activities are always ongoing there.

Please plan an outing with your wife. Maybe just a Friday night out in a decent hotel. Take time out to tell her how you feel and ask her what is also wrong, and please be open and sincere about any issues that comes up and find solutions before morning.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Melagros(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Marry a second wife.
Pokohantas, the whole you is giving such an advice

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by brain54(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
ogunboy:

Maria.anus is it not too early in the year to be looking for trouble and fighting with your girlfriends? You be confirmed onye ara grin
Guy you be woman wrapper…

Wetin concern you inside women talk now?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Farfalla(f): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
abbey621:

All that one na rubbish, person wey love you go stylishly teach you how he or she wants to be loved, you don't have to turn yourself into professor bedmatics overnight. Honestly una too dey make this thing complicated, the Op is a simp that probably has no control of his won home. No woman wey man paid her bride price and does his responsibilities has any right to deny a man of sex, NO WOMAN! Ruling out health issues and occasional tiredness or emotional imbalance, the woman serves at the pleasure of her husband and vice versa, if she refuses to serve then the marital agreement becomes null and void!

You don't get my point. I'm not in support of the woman withholding of sex (although there could exist valid reasons for this). My post was a response to the OP's post where he claimed he's good in bed and knows many sexual styles, thus ruling out "poor performance" as a possible reason as to why his wife hates being intimate (with him).

He's talking about knowing many "styles" like it's what makes a man good in bed, when we know that's not the case.

All that regurgitated crap about the OP being a "simp" with no control over his wife is irrelevant to my point.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by thisisit: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
RAPE HER
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by ogunboy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ogunboy
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by NohurryInLife: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
I no know about anybody oooo, but as for me, I no fit dey in a relationship or marriage make one woman dey stress my life. I go free you Olorun ngbo.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by brain54(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
ogunboy:

Vawulence and seeing the feminists fight themselves is like action film. Your friend maria.anus be mumu. small tin day trigger her
I know my friends…

I no get any one wey be anus!

The one I get na angel…and she no Dey quick vex. But when she vex e mean say something trigger her.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Chidi2022: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Hope you ain't my side chick husband because she Sabi different styles and can't get enough of me.
Jimmy Oniro Oshi....
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by ogunboy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ogunboy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by ayo2008: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

Since your Christian faith is against it , have more talks or initiate more conversations about this issue over and over again with your wife. Let her see you are dying in silence.
Adultery is not an option at all , don't try it at all to avoid God's wrath.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by brain54(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
ogunboy:

So far as you know who I am talking about. You don confam her identity. Mr SIMPson

I no confirm any person identity…

I just Dey tell you about the only friend I get for N.L.
If I be Simpson na wetin you be Samson?

You better use am make money this year!

You wen Dey shook mouth inside woman matter dey follow dem quarrel na real woman wrapper you be.

Dey there… they don use pant wear you self!
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by ogunboy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ogunboy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by monisolaidowu: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
To me loving making come from mind, in that case you can't turn your wife to be everyday sex machine, ara oh ki see okuta. Secondly make your wife happy, a wife that you didn't make her happy with the word of your mouth eh hmmmm
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

Get a big but house help from Enugu state, make sure she fair in complexion and must have ssce... Buy the girl lovely gown and tell her you need her in your life. That is all! Kill her ego! Roast it In fire.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Darkjudge24: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

guy calm down, it's like u have a high libido and she a low libido.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Yaks02(m): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2023
Stillwhites:
If this is coming from a woman like my wife, then I know my next step. Thank you ma'am.
Come back here and tell us her reaction please
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by phr33man(m): 1:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Stillwhites:

Guy, talk to your woman. Do things for yourself not faith. Besides, the bible isn't against marrying two wivee if the first isn't ready to carry out her duties in the marriage while you are taking yours diligently(exodus 20:10). Talk things with her and if there are no changes, abeg find another join am wey fit dey give you back to back. You can't die in silence bro. If she lay down cogent reasons for this fine else find another( inform her about the step you are about to take). Why will she starve you with such? She knew this before venturing into it just like you know you have to take care of the family (her and your children) when you are married. Oga, leave christian faith just treat your neighbor right and make sure your conscience is clear while doing this.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Ikea81: 1:08am On Jan 02, 2023
You get gateman? E get why.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Basher8583: 2:12am On Jan 02, 2023
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Op may be u no sabi fuccck her well therefore madam have decided instead of you starting wetin u no go fit finish make the project remain untoch.
Man like me wey the make woman winkle dem d beg me make I do I go d do guy ontop, if I de lie ask madamvenesa

The man is asking advice from matured people. Not from kids that just got disvirgined and are looking for more pvssays up and down.

If you are not married you cannot understand what he is talking about and as such your advice will be myopic in nature

So to my humble guy. There is nothing wrong with you jor.
Your wife is experiencing low sex drive and it occures in women mostly after nursing a child or two meaning that they have gotten to a level of accomplishment (that is hooked a man with kids that is going nowhere).

Even other wives that give thier husbands sex (me inclusive), they do it only because they are scared of their husband having another sexual partner. Its not that they are still as sexually active as they used to be during the earlier stages of marriage

The beauty there is that there are extremely high chances that she will not cheat on you.

Had it been she was sexually active, I can bet that you will not be her only partner.

Be nice and speak to her and let her understand the repercussions of her actions and inactions.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Betterworld001: 2:29am On Jan 02, 2023
You don't need to keep a side_hen outside, how old is your wife? Understand that at certain times of the female hormonal circle i.e when they are still birthing & having to take care of children, this happens to some of them. However, when the children have grown out to at least secondary School level, they come begging for it again. Pls show her more love, pretend you don't need sex while at it. Tell her U love her, that she's beautiful, occasionally help her out with domestic choirs. NOTE: It is called love making, it does'nt just start in the bedroom. Then have a heart to heart discussion with her because she might be having some psychological issues without U knowing. E.g Do you just finish knacking, wear Ur boxers & sleep off? Do you try to find out whether she's satisfied or her sexual preference? I bet there's a way U handle a woman that she will always be looking forward to the next round, Na you go come run.��� I remember a case like this where the husband was on fire when they married newly, the wife kept complaining to this My neighbour that time, My neighbour will keep telling her,"enjoy it now oo, while it last". Then, the pressures of life set in, the Man on fire lose the fire, the wife was now coming back to tell My neighbour that, "I don't know what is wrong with My Husband, can you imagine that for months, he has'nt touched Me" that even when she stands naked before him and teases him to come & eat, he will just hiss, wave her off & playfully tell her to take her stupidity away. My neighbour was laughing & telling her "shebi I told you". If your marriage is still new, at some point, it may happen. But give her time to wean the children, she jacks up again, incidentally, the man's libido may start decreasing then except he is a "rubber waist world kongha". Lastly, encourage her to take some prescribed female libido booster, like some kind of chocolate, take care of Ur looks, use some types of perfumes, when next she gives you, try new styles & do it gently & passionately with lots of pre-intimacy, while you keep whispering into her ear,"you are beautiful, I love you." Above all, if believe in the supreme one, Talk to HIM in prayers. Your marriage may be under an attack & what you are seeing is the signals of it. Pls don't make it worst by keeping a side_hen,Thank GOD & Thank Me later. Looking forward to hear from you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.