Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex (42579 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Stillwhites(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's getting to a year now that my wife began starving me of sex. Honestly I can count how many times I sexed my wife in the last two months and in most cases I initiate the engagement.

She sometimes complain that I love sex too much so I have to endure days without sex. As I type, it's morethan a week that we engaged in adult activity. I contemplated seeing another lady but it's against my Christian faith. How do I handle this situation?

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by metaluterus(f): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
First, Happy Birthday to me!

Back to the topic; @OP...My weird advice is, She's got no iota of love for you anymore, but only interested in keeping the marriage and having your cash, please move on with your life. Tell her you are going for a second wife. Watch her drama display in FULL 3D HD cheesy

Better days lie ahead of you and your family...Peace

448 Likes 40 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Mrkumareze(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oloshos/ side chicks are meant to solve such problems .

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by benson4u(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
I have the following questions for you, answer honestly please.
1) Was she sexualy molested earlier in her life?
2) Is she the shy type or an introvert?
3) Did you met her a virgin?
4) Has she given birth before?
5) Do you know if she's pregnant?
6) Is she working for someone or she has her own business?
7) Is the work or business stressful or giving her time for you?
cool Was she like this while you guys were dating?

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Stillwhites(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
metaluterus:
First, Happy Birthday to me!

Back to the topic; @OP...My weird advic. She's got no iota of love for you anymore, but only interested in keeping the marriage and having your cash, please move on with your life. Tell her you are going for a second wife. Watch her drama display in 3D.

Better days lie ahead of you and your family...Peace
If this is coming from a woman like my wife, then I know my next step. Thank you ma'am.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by incandescentena: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
You might not have been the experienced type, BEDMATICALLY! grin

Sex might also be too painful for her. But one year is loooooong for her to stop acting.

I hope she isn't receiving it on your bed with someone else!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Igboslayer: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sd
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Guyman01: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Na new year be this, put that energy of thinking about sex into a money making venture and self improvement. Go to the gym, learn a new skill, get a new professional certificate and vote Peter Obi and na she go dey beg you like Fancy is doing to Alexx Ekubo

126 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Marry a second wife.

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by calculator123(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Congratulations.

You're about to cheat on your beloved wife.

On a serious note, have a serious conversation with her regarding the issue. Maybe you have a higher libido than she does, or maybe she's disinterested because of something that's bothering her. Remember, sex starts from the mind. It's beyond the "kpa-kpa" activity we're used too.

And please kill the thought of cheating on her because of this, especially if she has been a good wife and mother.

Merry new year cheesy

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by jimmyolasun: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hope you ain't my side chick husband because she Sabi different styles and can't get enough of me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Trueigbo: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Marriage and sex can they be separated
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by YorubaMod(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Another man is shining your wife's congo And you came online to disgrace yourself embarassed..

Simple Chimpanzee,
It irritates me to see all these childish 'Simps' without BALLS..

THREATEN HER ABOUT GETTING A SECOND WIFE AND DAMN MEAN IT sad sad

(By The way, You're a COMPLETE BIG FOOL - Woman Diaper grin)

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by elyte89: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oro oko ati obo ni 1st day of 2023 grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Mykelslim: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sons, always marry a woman who you loves you more than you love her.
That way she will always fly around you like bee to honey.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by phemmyfour: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:
It's getting to a year now that my wife began starving me of sex. Honestly I can count how many times I sexed my wife in the last two months and in most cases I initiate the engagement.

She sometimes complain that I love sex too much so I have to endure days without sex. As I type, it's morethan a week that we engaged in adult activity. I contemplated seeing another lady but it's against my Christian faith. How do I handle this situation?

Talk to her, find out why you're no longer appealing to her sexually. Also, find out, she might be getting it elsewhere

3. If it's medical, let her see a therapist asap

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
angry

I'll make several assumptions:

1. You're not good in bed.
2. She has tasted a better dick outside and yours is now boring.
3. She has low libido.
4. She's disinterested in you for some other reason.

Solution based on the above assumptions

1. Work on your bed game
2. Get a concubine
3. Get her medical help
4. Get a concubine

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Stillwhites(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
incandescentena:
You might not have been the passed experienced type, BEDMATICALLY grin

Sex might also be too painful for her. But one year is loooooong please.

I hope she isn't receiving it on your bed with someone else!

if she isn't ready to do the things required to build the marriage relationship she should stop asking for money
I'm good in bed o and I sabi many styles. It's just another problem.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Basicend: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Most ladies of this generation a sex crazy and thirsty. . I know what am saying. .

So for a woman to deny her husband sex, I think one of the factors might be d guy may be not looking sexy anymore. . May be u need to work on ur shape etc. . Or your performance on it. .

Just my view.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Andersonken(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hissing
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by HeartlessMan: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Married men are simps

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by DevilSignature: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
cheesy

Op may be u no sabi fuccck her well therefore madam have decided instead of you starting wetin u no go fit finish make the project remain untoch.
Man like me wey the make woman winkle dem d beg me make I do I go d do guy ontop, if I de lie ask madamvenesa

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Isabi4lov: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
For this early new year , communicate with your wife , online in-laws will only advise you to get a side chick or get a second wife period.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Jaapu: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:

Tell
SenatePresdo:
Hahaha, it's funny you wife has the Audacity to refuse you sex because of her masturbation addiction.

That's what happens to guys that refuses to put their women on their toes.

SenatePresdo:

It means making them feel like you have the capacity to keep a side chick or cheat on them, when in actual sense you don't have any or even planning to have any.

The endpoint is to have the capacity to make them jealous.
Jealousy keeps some kind of women In check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by obinna58(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Men if you make a move on a woman and she reject you it means she owes you the next move, if she doesn’t make the next move on you within a short period of time please destroy the relationship or marriage, it’s unbalanced

Divorce is an option here

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by fastseo: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
I believe you have talk to her and it Continues so the next step is to tell her u want to get another wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by ekanx27(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
You are a SIMPle man OP.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by ogashman(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
The kingdom suffereth violence and it is only the violent that taketh it by force
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Daviestunech(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
marry a second wife

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by marlow1962(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.