Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Royal Birthday: Omoluabi Hails Oba Owoniyi, Says Royal A Reservoir Of Wisdom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Royal Birthday: Omoluabi Hails Oba Owoniyi, Says Royal A Reservoir Of Wisdom (281 Views)

Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba / Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Royal Birthday: Omoluabi Hails Oba Owoniyi, Says Royal A Reservoir Of Wisdom by PrincessYemisi: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
The Special Adviser to the Governor of Kogi State, Alh Yahaya Bello on Civil Service and Labour Matters, Omoluabi Bode Adeyemi have described the Obaro of Kabba as the Solomon born to rule at this time and a traditional ruler who epitomizes justice, fairness, equity, humility and generosity. He made the statement in a press release made available to the Press in Lokoja, the Kogi state capital on the occasion of the birthday celebration of the Obaro of Kabba, Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi which happens to be on the new year day.

The Special Adviser said Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi have continued to demonstrate astuteness, contagious candour and very impressive demeanor that suggest that of a royal father with the wisdom of Solomon as described in the Bible. He praised the King for his deliberate mission of uniting Okun people of Kogi state more than ever, he commended the royal father for his constant advocacy, solidarity and struggle for all-round development of the entire Okunland as evident in the public speeches and visits he has made over the few years of his reign, he thank the monarch for providing platform, source and avenue for Okun elites to synergize for development, he praised the King for supporting and aiding the government to deliver dividends of democracy and all he has been doing for the growth and development of his people.

Omoluabi said that under Oba Owoniyi's reign, Kabba have continued to experience unusual development and government presence. He thank the King for drawing the youths nearer to himself for purpose of empowerment, job security and mentorship.

*Every first day of the year have always been a great one for me and many people around the world, it gets so exciting and better for me particularly because it's always the birthday of an icon, cerebral professional, quintessential journalist, unique customs officer and outstanding traditional ruler who happens to be my father and mentor, I celebrate the man whose lifestyle is that of service from his days as Kabba Students Union President, to his continuous contribution to Development of our community, his journalistic contribution at NTA, his service to fatherland in the Nigeria Customs and now as the paramount ruler of his people. I pray that the Lord increase him in wisdom, health, wealth and give him very long life than his father, to be able to continue to lead us to greatness* Omoluabi says

Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi is the current Obaro of Kabba, Chairman, Okun Area Traditional Council and Secretary of Kogi State Council of Traditional Rulers.

https://equitynews.ng/2023/01/01/royal-birthday-omoluabi-salutes-oba-owoniyi-extols-outstanding-royal-leadership/

Re: Royal Birthday: Omoluabi Hails Oba Owoniyi, Says Royal A Reservoir Of Wisdom by decatalyst(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
He looks good and neat.

Long live the king!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Remain The Authentic Sarkin Hausawa Of Udu LGA Says Dan-kigo / Ogedengbe, The Itinerant Warrior / Today's Court Hearing, Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.