Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (8063 Views)

500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kuje, Abuja / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by asanausana91: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mraphel:
Hausa wants Fulani back as president again but not in 2023. SS, SW and middle belts will do d job. Is d turn of d South

Abokis can't even vote for a fellow Aboki like them
the north must complete the 4 years of Yaradua.
Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by alimiadedayo1: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Go and check the Results of 2011.
The North Voted massively for their own as usual,but Jonathan still won.
This time We will be expecting more votes from there due to Apc'desperate fiendish Muslim-muslim agenda,the Northern Christians will not be voting for Muslim-muslim or Atiku this time around.
OBIDIATI is the only way forward.
you lack political knowledge and experience and you are wishing from your figment of imagination... Jonathan won because of PDP structure where pdp had more than 24 states in Nigeria and there was nothing like a collision or merger of parties during those time.. so it is very easy for Jonathan to win the election
Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Advocate500: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
Garfield1 is still sharing percentage on another thread
lol,una no go kill person for this forum.
Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by sule944: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Atiku and his circus keep trying all the tricks in the book in order to gain attention, yet Nigerians keep starving him of attention because they know he is more of a clown than a serious contender. Kwankwaso will beat him blue black in the Northwest, and votes in his native Northeast will be shared like groundnut among all the major candidates. So, where does this bum short wearing sexagenarian hope to get votes to win a general election?
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
wait it shock you in the next 52 days to come.Atiku will be declare president
Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Apcibro: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am a registered card carrying member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart. Anyone but BAT.

1 Like

Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Ratello: 2:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Apcibro:
I am a registered card carrying member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart. Anyone but BAT.

May God bless you mightily bro you truly have eyes that see....Tinubu is already out of the way.
Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Ratello: 6:02am On Jan 04, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will have nothing less than 75% in kwara son

I know you hardly learn but must argue blindly....

BREAKING: Abdulrahman Govt a huge Calamity - Okada riders in Kwara Declare

*....Deny burning #Osuwa caps,*

*...Say those burning caps are Skit makers hired by APC Govt*

Okada riders in their hundreds have criticised the Abdulrahman Govt for bringing calamity to Kwara with so many unfriendly policies and killing taxation imposed on transporters in the state since 2019.

The Okada riders, who unanimously condemned attempts by agents of Abdulrahman Govt to use their association for political mischief to mislead the public about the evolving #Osuwa slogan, which has organically spread in the minds of average Kwarans, they said none of her members across the state will suppprt the APC government again.

The commercial riders denied burning OSUWA souvenirs, noting that those faces in the videos are not known Okada riders in the state but skit makers being sponsored by agents of the Government to mislead the public.

"Who can tell us they are not tired of this government? As Okada riders, we've not benefited anything under this administration. The APC government has brought huge misfortune upon us since 2019 as prices of Oil, tyres and petrol are on the increase."

"Things were not as bad as this during the PDP Government, we know what we benefited under Saraki and other PDP administration and we are not ingrates" - Said some of the leaders of the unions who spoke from their respective parks across Ilorin.

The riders also challenged the Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq APC-led administration to name any tangible benefit it has offered commercial transporters since 2019 except for stoppage of all benefits their members are used to in time past .

Copied!
Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Tochi3(m): 6:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
Lol grin
Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Ratello: 6:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

That APC clown no go kill pesin cheesy grin grin very funny and annoying....remember he said to you that Tinubu will garner more than 70% votes in Kwara the same Kwara where APC is so fragmented ooh....just check what I dug out below;

Okada riders in their hundreds have criticised the Abdulrahman Govt for bringing calamity to Kwara with so many unfriendly policies and killing taxation imposed on transporters in the state since 2019.

The Okada riders, who unanimously condemned attempts by agents of Abdulrahman Govt to use their association for political mischief to mislead the public about the evolving #Osuwa slogan, which has organically spread in the minds of average Kwarans, they said none of her members across the state will suppprt the APC government again.

The commercial riders denied burning OSUWA souvenirs, noting that those faces in the videos are not known Okada riders in the state but skit makers being sponsored by agents of the Government to mislead the public.

"Who can tell us they are not tired of this government? As Okada riders, we've not benefited anything under this administration. The APC government has brought huge misfortune upon us since 2019 as prices of Oil, tyres and petrol are on the increase."

"Things were not as bad as this during the PDP Government, we know what we benefited under Saraki and other PDP administration and we are not ingrates" - Said some of the leaders of the unions who spoke from their respective parks across Ilorin.

The riders also challenged the Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq APC-led administration to name any tangible benefit it has offered commercial transporters since 2019 except for stoppage of all benefits their members are used to in time past .

Copied!
Re: 17,299 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by garfield1: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Ratello:

I know you hardly learn but must argue blindly....

Copied!

Buhari got 70% in kwara,tinubu will get More so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coups: We Will Continue To Defend Democracy And The Constitution - COAS Lagbaja / Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.